Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
[TDL] DarkSoul
Bearer of the Mask
WondeRy
Alikaey
Quasar
ScottyAdams
Jv
zactheking
Booked
13 posters

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 5 EmptyGive "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

"Your duel was surely amazing! No matter the combination, or the strategies, but...........However.....I should say absolutely, you two still have a huge distance to go until you can defeat me!!" -IV

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 5 Tv1322477297692

Welcome, in this topic, you think of a card that can beat, that is better, or that overrides the one mentioned in the post above you. Then, either:
1) Give two reasons why your card is better than the above one in your post.
2) Give two reasons why the card above you is good but yours still overrides it.

For details check this spoiler box:
Spoiler :

NOTE:
* Banned/(Semi) Limited cards are allowed also.
* Anime/Manga only cards are not allowed.
* All cards in TCG+OCG are allowed.
* All cards labeled "This card cannot be used in a duel." are not allowed.
* Just like Shiritori, if the card was mentioned once in the round before, it's not allowed to be use in that round again.
*Once the "Food chain" got topped by some card that can't be overrided, the round is done then the next round will start by me giving a new card to start again.

As for why is this called "fan service", it's because "fan service" in the definition of Yu-Gi-Oh! means "taking hope away from your opponent."

The ultimate fan-server for Round 1 is: "Artifact Sanctum."

Round 1 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 2 is "Spell Canceller."

Round 2 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 3 is "Naturia Bamboo Shoot."

Round 3 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 4 is "Tachyon Transmigration."

Round 4 records :

Round 5:
Thunder King Rai-Oh < ?

If no responses are done within 5 days or the last post surrendered to the one above, the last one who post a card name will win the chain and will be awarded with 2000 DP! Then, the next round will start with a new food chain.

Last edited by ParaBox on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 am; edited 79 times in total

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 5 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
"Shaddoll Winda"
"Haha.. You can't affect me."

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 5 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
Nice Monster you have there..

Be a shame if something were to happen to it..

Activate 'Compulsory Evacuation Device'

Now your monster is gone, with no effect to tutor your spell either.

Your move!

more_horiz
"Elemental HERO Wildheart"

"You are surely an amazing card, no matter the your versatility, or the fact that you can free chain it almost anytime.....but! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to go until you can bounce me!"

more_horiz
Ahh yes,  'E- HERO Wildheart' and his trap immunity is a very good strength.

But he has two weaknesses, monster effects and battle.. Both of those weaknesses I will exploit right here and now!

Go 'Dark Jeroid' Weaken his attack strength with your ability, then see that he gets a warrior's death! ..haha!

Turn endo!

more_horiz
"Reverse Trap"

"Thank you so much MR. DARK JEROID for targeting my monster! :D"

more_horiz
Very clever... But I have just the squad to handle this!

This looks like a job for the A-Team..

'A-Team Trap Disposal Unit' This all star squad will put their lives on the line to stop you and negate your 'reverse trap' destroying it in the process!

Turn endo...

more_horiz
"King Tiger Wanghu"

"What is your ATK again?"

more_horiz
Ahh yes.. King Tiger can be a very strong card.

.. But strength alone will not will this contest!

In fact I will use King tigers size against it, with a well placed trap!

You just sprung my 'trap hole' .haha!

Turn endo..

more_horiz
"Trap Master"

"Let's pick you up and see, ummmmm, a trap, so DIE!"

more_horiz
Ahh yes.. 'Trap master' can indeed handle almost any trap!

But he is still vulnerable to arcane trickery.. 'Forbidden Chalice' will render his usual talents utterly useless!

Turn endo..

more_horiz
"Invader of Darkness"

"My effect, Invader of Darkness's effect, has NO WEAK POINTS!! (to quick-play spells at least Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 5 1554389127)"

more_horiz
Your 'invader of darkness' may be resistant to arcane trickery.. But you haven't won yet!

He's still vulnerable to creature abilities.. 'Exiled Force' Destroy the invader!

turn endo..

more_horiz
"Mask of Restrict"

"I told you I have no weaknesses.......DO YOU UNDERSTANNNND?!!!!"

more_horiz
'Mask of Restrict' .. Hah! A minor inconvenience!

Be prepared to get blown away masked man.. Activate 'typhoon' ...now the world can see what you're really like!

Turn endo..

more_horiz
"Twister"

"Mr.Typhoon san Yooooo, besides the fact that you can be used from hand during opponent's turn under strict conditions, you have nothing over this TWISTER DA!"

more_horiz
Using spell cards for destructive purposes?

This injustice will not stand.. Misuse of the arcane must be punished!

'Judgement of Anubis' ...Those wicked ways will be purged from this hallowed ground.

turn endo..

more_horiz
"Dodger Dragon"

"Counter Trap? What are those? Me, dodger dragon. I never saw any counter traps before!"

more_horiz
Very clever, however 'dodger dragon' still shares the weaknesses of his kin..

I summon the Legandary Dragon Destroyer! 'Buster Blader'

Buster Blader! Dragon Buster Slash!!!

Turn endo//

more_horiz
"Warrior Elimination"

"Otto! I am not the only one who lost because of my kind! LOOK AT YOURSELF, BASUTA- BUREIDA- SAN YOOOOOO!!!"

"Buster Blader! You were surely an amazing card! No matter your ATK gain! or your popularity that allowed you to get new supports even now! But... However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to defeat me!"

more_horiz
I will stop your destructive ways right here and now!

'My body as a shield'

..even if I am wounded, my creatures are saved from your liking curse!

Turn endo..

more_horiz
"Naturia Bamboo Shoot"

"Seal it before you can activate it, that's my fighting style!'

more_horiz
I believe this round ended since 10 days passed. A next round shall start now!

FIRST CARD: Solemn Warning

more_horiz
Warning is nice, but Gem-Knight fusion is better, it can easily be searched, and can be added back to the hand by banishing a Gem-Knight Monster in the grave

more_horiz
"Infernoid Onuncu"

"Gem-Knight Fusion! You were surely an amazing card! No matter your ability to get out Gem-Knights fusions easily, or your salvage effect for a light cost! But....However.....I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to go in order to run over my negation!"

more_horiz
Nice card, but not nice enough, Skill Drain says no. Negating monster effs, and only 1000 lp to activate. Your move

more_horiz
"Trap Eater"

"My favorite food is continuous trap!"

more_horiz
That's a very nice card, gets rid of pesky traps and is a good tuner, but Vanity's Fiend says no to Special Summoning

more_horiz
'Vanity's Fiend' is a very powerful monster.. But I have just the magic incantation to deal with such fiendish creatures.

'Exile of the Wicked' Die monster! ... You don't belong in this world!

Turn endo..

more_horiz
Exile of the Wicked may trump Vanity's Fiend, but Spell Canceler says no to spells, and requires only one tribute to summon.

Last edited by DuskMage on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong wording"Exiled of the Wicke Trumps Exile of the Wicked")

more_horiz
"Trap Hole"

"Fall down, spell canceller!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply