Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
[TDL] DarkSoul
Bearer of the Mask
WondeRy
Alikaey
Quasar
ScottyAdams
Jv
zactheking
Booked
13 posters

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 EmptyGive "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

"Your duel was surely amazing! No matter the combination, or the strategies, but...........However.....I should say absolutely, you two still have a huge distance to go until you can defeat me!!" -IV

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 Tv1322477297692

Welcome, in this topic, you think of a card that can beat, that is better, or that overrides the one mentioned in the post above you. Then, either:
1) Give two reasons why your card is better than the above one in your post.
2) Give two reasons why the card above you is good but yours still overrides it.

For details check this spoiler box:
Spoiler :

NOTE:
* Banned/(Semi) Limited cards are allowed also.
* Anime/Manga only cards are not allowed.
* All cards in TCG+OCG are allowed.
* All cards labeled "This card cannot be used in a duel." are not allowed.
* Just like Shiritori, if the card was mentioned once in the round before, it's not allowed to be use in that round again.
*Once the "Food chain" got topped by some card that can't be overrided, the round is done then the next round will start by me giving a new card to start again.

As for why is this called "fan service", it's because "fan service" in the definition of Yu-Gi-Oh! means "taking hope away from your opponent."

The ultimate fan-server for Round 1 is: "Artifact Sanctum."

Round 1 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 2 is "Spell Canceller."

Round 2 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 3 is "Naturia Bamboo Shoot."

Round 3 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 4 is "Tachyon Transmigration."

Round 4 records :

Round 5:
Thunder King Rai-Oh < ?

If no responses are done within 5 days or the last post surrendered to the one above, the last one who post a card name will win the chain and will be awarded with 2000 DP! Then, the next round will start with a new food chain.

Last edited by ParaBox on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 am; edited 79 times in total

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
"Ring of Destruction"

(Speechless explosion)

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
Speechless wasted card since I have:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 DarkIllusionSDMA-EN-C-1E

more_horiz
"Dodger Dragon"

"Dark Illusion! You were surely an amazing card! No matter your protection for the dark monsters, or the fact that you are a counter trap, but...! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to defeat me!"

more_horiz
Oh fuck <.<

your pet deserves a punishment!

SO IDE YO Gyarakushī Doragūn

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 GalaxyDragon-PRIO-EN-C-1E

more_horiz
"Photon Thrasher"

"Galaxy Dragon, I am better than you as a card of Kaito. No matter the popularity, or the effect and ATK. So yeah you still have a long way to defeat me."

more_horiz
BUI can confirm to you that I was a badass photon too! so goodbye my trasher with my potential 3K

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 PhotonPirate-ZTIN-EN-SR-1E

more_horiz
"Reverse Trap"

"Trap the pirate ._. He is 0 ATK now."

more_horiz
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 FieryFervor-PHSW-EN-C-1E

NICE CARD BUT I HAVE THIS!!

more_horiz
"Limiter Removal"

"Fiery Fervor, you were such an amazing card! You can double your monster's ATK, and it's only boosted during that damage calculation only. But, however, I should say absolutely that I am better than you since I can double all machine types I have and can be activated even with no monster on opponent's field."

more_horiz
I didn't kick off from heaven for nothing:

LET'S CRY LIMIT REMO

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 ForbiddenScripture-BP03-EN-C-1E

more_horiz
"Light and Darkness Dragon"

"Thanks, I can be back to my original ATK Smile"

more_horiz
HI

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 Latest?cb=20150213124045

more_horiz
Obelisk the Tormentor: Bye.

GODDO HANDO KURASSYA-!

more_horiz
Ahh Obelisk The Tormentor, such an old great card, shame it requires three tributes to summon. Tribute summoning is rather rare these days, especially 2 + tributes.

Satellarknight Triverr.

more_horiz
._. that fan service.....you are such a "Realist." Anyways...

"Solemn Warning": Realists are to only fail in front other Realists.

more_horiz
WHORE PLEASE NOT WITH MY HACKS HERE:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 Latest?cb=20130629181236

more_horiz
"Dark Highlander"

(Speechless fan service since no Lightning Blade is here to protect you)

more_horiz
Tuner's Scheme
Your Dark Highlander is mine now mwahahahaha
(takes the card and flees to sell it later on Amazon Twisted Evil )

more_horiz
well that was an epic mistake kuesa, since he is activating the effect not summoning him ._.

but anyway:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 Latest?cb=20130824053304

more_horiz
"Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv.4"

"I-I didn't need your help or anything! You are worthless to me! Hmph!"

more_horiz
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 3 Latest?cb=20140613153206

FIRE OBLITERATE

more_horiz
"Flamvell Firedog"

"You are a brave one, but...! However! I should say absolutely that your ATK still has a little distance to defeat me."

more_horiz
Alexander Dragon eat that dog alive!!

more_horiz
"Dragon Capture Jar"

"Pokémon...GETTO DAZE!"

more_horiz
most S/T removal are gone so we go back old style I activate Dust Tornado

more_horiz
3, 2, 1, Night Beam, FIREEEE!!

more_horiz
imperal order, its brokeness can win any battle

more_horiz
"Spell Canceller"

"You pay your LP, I don't need to, HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE~! BYE, you banned bug!"

more_horiz
whats this weak monster why does it have such a low ATK, Thunder king Zap the shet out of him

more_horiz
._. I will just let "Goblin Elite Attack Force" do its job n kill it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply