Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Master Hyperion, at your service.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
faervel
PowerNova
Naito Raizu
Nina Titaia
Gumi
*Master Hyperion*
10 posters

descriptionMaster Hyperion, at your service. EmptyMaster Hyperion, at your service.

more_horiz
Hello, I am *Master Hyperion*, as is probably completely obvious by now. I see myself as a good duelist, and I am quite curious at how I place among the members of, supposedly, the best Dueling Academy out there.

To go ahead and give you a good background check on how I've been on forumotions, I'll tell you.

I Admin the Order of the Dragon Duel Academy; lower Class Admin (Recently Promoted from Head Moderator Status). I am a Member of the Timaeus Dragon Blue Dorm, the highest of three Dorms. The Chaos of Emperor Dragon Dorm, which is kind of like your Abandoned Dorm, is, basically, entering a Hunger Games Arena; thus my displeasure in trying to join it. If you want more info, I'd be glad to tell you.

I Admin the Hope Duel Academy; Co-founder. It has been, recently, unactive; few members are there, currently. I am, also, in the highest Dorm here.

I Admin the Zombie Revival Duel Academy; Senior Class Admin. It has been recently created; brand spanking new, in fact. We are working on the Coding as I type this, and I can't wait to see how it goes.

I helped my brother Create the Darkness Duel Academy. His academy is, currently, suffering form inactivity, but he still believes he can recover it from the ashes.

Now, aside from all my Academy adventures (I didn't mean to advertise; I just wanted to tell you about them), I also own a Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay. Also suffering from Inactivity, we could really use some helpful members willing to roleplay. (Don't think advertising Rps counts to the rules, but in case it does; I'm sorry. I'll delete everything stated here at your wish.)

As of right now, I have a 148/74 W/L streak in DN, My Lose streak, literally, being half my Wins. A few days ago, it was much better; but I started using stupid decks and lost all my good scores.

To give you a good idea of what kind of Duelist I am, I love Control and Swarm decks. I run the following Decks:
Twilight Raysack (Lightsworn Chaos with Lightrays that swarms faster than you could say 'Ops')
Herald Agents
Constellars
X-Sabers
Bujins
Harpies
Chronomaly
Sylvan
Zombies
And, my favorite: BROFISTS!

I don't normally associate myself with Match Rated; I prefer Single. Although this is true, almost all of my decks have a very potent Side Deck, but it never goes to real use.

I'm not sure how exactly I'll become a potent part of your Academy, but I'll be glad to be apart of it. Thanks for having me!

I am apart of the Active Dueling Network Team: (KOTE): Knights of The Envoy!

~*Master Hyperion*

descriptionMaster Hyperion, at your service. EmptyRe: Master Hyperion, at your service.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Nice intro. It's nice to meet you. :3

descriptionMaster Hyperion, at your service. EmptyRe: Master Hyperion, at your service.

more_horiz
welcome to da enjoy you're stay here :D

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

As advertised, most of the best of the best duelists reside here within our ranks, partaking in our activities or watching over our young Slifers who dream of being part of the best. If you'd like some evidence of this, I'm sure you can ask around for the members of the former Team Splash who reside within our staff and Abandoned Dark Dorm.

If you're looking for a challenge, you'll find it here in our Academy. I hope you find your quarters suitable and your duels exciting and plentiful.

In short, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to seeing how you match up with our duelists.

more_horiz
Welcome to the party  Cool Dance 

more_horiz
yaaaaaaaaaaay another harpie fan
..I mean hi welcome to the academy

more_horiz
An interesting intro. I recognized the username, and decided to actually read it.
Assuming you've read the starter guide.
Welcome to Duel Academy. Make sure to check out the Gym Leaders Event, and stop by the DA chat in the bottom right corner.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA bro, you use some interesting decks

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
welcome to duel academy its awesome to meet you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply