Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
[TDL] DarkSoul
Bearer of the Mask
WondeRy
Alikaey
Quasar
ScottyAdams
Jv
zactheking
Booked
13 posters

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 EmptyGive "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

"Your duel was surely amazing! No matter the combination, or the strategies, but...........However.....I should say absolutely, you two still have a huge distance to go until you can defeat me!!" -IV

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 Tv1322477297692

Welcome, in this topic, you think of a card that can beat, that is better, or that overrides the one mentioned in the post above you. Then, either:
1) Give two reasons why your card is better than the above one in your post.
2) Give two reasons why the card above you is good but yours still overrides it.

For details check this spoiler box:
Spoiler :

NOTE:
* Banned/(Semi) Limited cards are allowed also.
* Anime/Manga only cards are not allowed.
* All cards in TCG+OCG are allowed.
* All cards labeled "This card cannot be used in a duel." are not allowed.
* Just like Shiritori, if the card was mentioned once in the round before, it's not allowed to be use in that round again.
*Once the "Food chain" got topped by some card that can't be overrided, the round is done then the next round will start by me giving a new card to start again.

As for why is this called "fan service", it's because "fan service" in the definition of Yu-Gi-Oh! means "taking hope away from your opponent."

The ultimate fan-server for Round 1 is: "Artifact Sanctum."

Round 1 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 2 is "Spell Canceller."

Round 2 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 3 is "Naturia Bamboo Shoot."

Round 3 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 4 is "Tachyon Transmigration."

Round 4 records :

Round 5:
Thunder King Rai-Oh < ?

If no responses are done within 5 days or the last post surrendered to the one above, the last one who post a card name will win the chain and will be awarded with 2000 DP! Then, the next round will start with a new food chain.

Last edited by ParaBox on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 am; edited 79 times in total

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
Volcanic Queen, I guess.

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
Well that works, I will give the two reasons for you: 1)  Horus Lv.8 can negate all spells 2) The player can choose not to negate their own spell
Now my card: "Lava Golem"
1) It doesn't give a option for burning me
2) You can sweep 2 monsters instead of 1

more_horiz
Mask of restrict.

Queen who?

Also baks we know you wanna more post like me, but if I he said queen or I say Mask of restrict it's pretty obv why.

more_horiz
Mask of Restrict is surely a good card to counter my tribute based deck but too bad that I have my "Solemn Scolding" set facedown on the field.Not only that it negates your hopes of winning but it is also a counter trap!

more_horiz
Hi.

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 CounterCounter-CP07-EN-C-UE

more_horiz
"Infernity Barrier"

1) Can also negate things other than counter traps
2) Is searchable

Jv even tho it's obvious, you still need to say the OBVIOUS reasons. Since it's obvious, it should be easy to say ._.

more_horiz
Infernity Barrier?!

How you can active it while I have

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 DarkBribe-BP03-EN-C-1E

Also you get +1 Empty Hand lover.

Rekt.

more_horiz
"Mobius the Frost Monarch"

"Dark Bribe! You were such an amazing card! No matter the ability to negate all S/T, or the fact that you are spell speed 3, but....! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to go until you can negate my effect!"

more_horiz
but how can you summon your frost monarch when i have solemn judgement!!/111?!1?!?!?!
now you've wasted him and your tributed monster.
so what if i pay lp. pfft.

Last edited by Bearer of the Mask on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't see post above before posting)

more_horiz
"Super Polymerization"

"SJ! You were such an amazing card! No matter the fact that you can almost negate anything, or the fact that you are so useful that you became the first banned counter trap, but....! However! I should say absolutely! You still cannot stop my power of fusing 12 dimensions together!"

more_horiz
Jv you should only chain Dark Bribe to MST didn't you learn from zac?

Super poly might sound powerful but it has nothing on my FUTURE FUSION which will allow me to send 4 dragon rulers and eclipse wyvern for my Five Headed Dragon which will devour your very soul.

more_horiz
bah. who cares about some dragon when i have bottomless trap hole B]

more_horiz
Bottomless and Future Fusion are good and all, but as long as you have the same amount of cards in your hand as I do, gl resolving it. -The Fabled unicore

more_horiz
"B.E.S. Big Core MK-2"

"Unicore! You were surely an amazing card! No matter the ability to negate all your opponent's effect, or the fact that you can stop the unstoppable super poly, but.....! However! I should say absolutely! I will be normal summoned shouting 'KAMIKAZE ATAKKU' and crush you just for the fun!"

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Jv you should only chain Dark Bribe to MST didn't you learn from zac?

Super poly might sound powerful but it has nothing on my FUTURE FUSION which will allow me to send 4 dragon rulers and eclipse wyvern for my Five Headed Dragon which will devour your very soul.

oh fuck do you remember?

I negate Upstart goblin with Dark Bribe #SeemsFair.

more_horiz
-shameless double post-

Hi B.E.S.
you are cool or maybe not, I mean you are banished:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 SystemDown-RYMP-EN-C-UE

more_horiz
"Imperial Iron Wall"

"System Down, you were an amazing card! No matter the field wipe, or the graveyard massacre, but....! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to go until you can defeat me!!"

more_horiz
Bitch plaese:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 MysticalSpaceTyphoon-YS15-EN-C-1E-F

Where is your resolution nao.

more_horiz
@Jv, MST was used already ._. plz pick something else

more_horiz
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 Typhoon-BP03-EN-C-1E

more_horiz
"Twister"

"Typhoon, you are such an amazing card! No matter your ability to pop a face-up S/T, or the fact that you can be activated from the hand as a trap, but...! However! I should say absolutely! Unlike you, I can be activated from hand without any conditions!"

more_horiz
So you can active twister from your hand during the Opp turn?

without conditions? Pay 500 ._.

anyway:

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 300px-MagicDeflector-ABYR-EN-C-1E

It's a shame twister.

more_horiz
Paying is cost, not condition. Well yeah, I can't activate it during opponent's turn from hand but Typhoon needs 2 S/T on your opponent's field so whatever.

"Herald of Purple Light"

"Magic Deflector, you are such an amazing card. No matter your ability to nullify all sort of spells, or the fact that you can chain to MST so you won't go off uselessly, but...! However! I should say absolutely! I can still negate you from my hand."

more_horiz
LOL Nope. as long as I'm here little beach

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 GoblinofGreed-DR1-EN-C-UE

more_horiz
"Upstart Goblin"

"Greed Goblin! You sure are greedy! Your greed even stuns most of the hand traps! Also attack booster like Honest and Kalut! But however I should say absolutely that even though we are both goblins, your popularity is way lower than me! Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 1554389127"

more_horiz
lol nope

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 ProtectoroftheSanctuary-CP05-EN-C-UE

more_horiz
"Reload"

"Yeah yeah, you are good card or something, the fact the upstart and even pot of greed cries in front of you, but however I should say absolutely that I can draw during DP so u r meaningless to me."

more_horiz
Reload but you will not draw you know.

Anyway Monster recovery is better since it has the magic word UNITE-
Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 MonsterRecovery-DB1-EN-C-UE

more_horiz
"Unity"

1) More united
2) requirement for the only handshake card

more_horiz
try again

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you - Page 2 InvaderofDarkness-BPW2-EN-C-1E

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply