Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
[TDL] DarkSoul
Bearer of the Mask
WondeRy
Alikaey
Quasar
ScottyAdams
Jv
zactheking
Booked
13 posters

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you EmptyGive "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
"Your duel was surely amazing! No matter the combination, or the strategies, but...........However.....I should say absolutely, you two still have a huge distance to go until you can defeat me!!" -IV

Give "Fan Service" to the card above you Tv1322477297692

Welcome, in this topic, you think of a card that can beat, that is better, or that overrides the one mentioned in the post above you. Then, either:
1) Give two reasons why your card is better than the above one in your post.
2) Give two reasons why the card above you is good but yours still overrides it.

For details check this spoiler box:
Spoiler :

NOTE:
* Banned/(Semi) Limited cards are allowed also.
* Anime/Manga only cards are not allowed.
* All cards in TCG+OCG are allowed.
* All cards labeled "This card cannot be used in a duel." are not allowed.
* Just like Shiritori, if the card was mentioned once in the round before, it's not allowed to be use in that round again.
*Once the "Food chain" got topped by some card that can't be overrided, the round is done then the next round will start by me giving a new card to start again.

As for why is this called "fan service", it's because "fan service" in the definition of Yu-Gi-Oh! means "taking hope away from your opponent."

The ultimate fan-server for Round 1 is: "Artifact Sanctum."

Round 1 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 2 is "Spell Canceller."

Round 2 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 3 is "Naturia Bamboo Shoot."

Round 3 records :

The ultimate fan-server in round 4 is "Tachyon Transmigration."

Round 4 records :

Round 5:
Thunder King Rai-Oh < ?

If no responses are done within 5 days or the last post surrendered to the one above, the last one who post a card name will win the chain and will be awarded with 2000 DP! Then, the next round will start with a new food chain.

Last edited by ParaBox on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 am; edited 79 times in total

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
its a crap card and rarly get brought out rarely 
my card is better then quasar because it gets out a lot more
quasar is better because can't be kill by raigeki because it can negate it
mine is better because it can attack 2 monsters in one turn and can't be destroyed by battle
my card is 

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon

descriptionGive "Fan Service" to the card above you EmptyRe: Give "Fan Service" to the card above you

more_horiz
Chimeratech Overdragon: Nethersoul! Your effect was surely amazing! No matter the battle destructing prevention, or the ability to attack twice, but........However.......I should say absolutely, you still have a long way to go to defeat me with 6 or more fusion materials!!

more_horiz
Chimeratech Rampage Dragon. 10000 times better.

more_horiz
Jv, ._. at least give two specific reasons if you say it's 10000 times better. I will give the reasons for you: 1) It can bounces back S/T to help it attack 2) You can direct attack with this card thus making OTK easier.

I say "Threatening Roar"
"Rampage Dragon, you were surely an amazing card! No matter the S/T bouncing effect, or the fact that you can OTK even with just 2 fusion materials, but........However, I should say absolutely, you still have a long way until you can defeat me as a chainable card to your bounce effect!"

more_horiz
Trap Stun. You can try and save yourself by hiding behind a threatening roar, but I'll just laugh and negate it with Trap Stun.

more_horiz
"Royal Decree"

1) It's continuous
2) Can be eat by Magic Planter :D

more_horiz
Jinzo.

Prevent all the purple. And negate them.

more_horiz
"Dark Simorgh"

"Jinzo, your effect was surely amazing! No matter the effect to freeze all trap cards, or the ability to negates all face-up traps, but......However, I should say absolutely, you still have a big distance to defeat me!" (Which won't let your opponent set Monsters and Spells at all)

more_horiz
Denko sekka.

Better than Simorgh. No tribute or Banish summon effect.
just normal summon it.

more_horiz
Dark Hole "Denko! You are surely an amazing card! No matter the ability to stun set S/T cards, or the abitlity to even stun in between a chain after u opened all your own set cards, but, however, I shoud say absolutely, You still have a long way to defeat a card as me that doesnt have to set and can destroy you!!"

more_horiz
"White Hole"

"Dark Hole! You were such an amazing card! No matter the simple yet strong effect of destroying all monsters, or the fact that you can be used to pop your own monsters to trigger their effect, but......! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to go even IRL to defeat me!!"

more_horiz
Royal Decree.

Bye bye white hole.

more_horiz
JayVee, Royal Decree was used once alrdy ._. pick something else

more_horiz
Jinzo - Lord

says goodbye to all your traps and can burn you.

more_horiz
"Cyber Dragon"

"Jinzo-Lord, your effect was surely amazing! No matter the burn damage, or the fact that you surpass Jinzo, but......! However! I shall say absolutely! You are still a machine-type that I can swallow for my 'Chimeratech Fortress Meal Set'!!"

more_horiz
number 93: utopia-kaizer

cyber dragon maybe good but it can't get 4 powerful number monsters in one trun winthout sacufice

more_horiz
Zatch First of all is: Number 93: Utopia Kaiser.

Second: to do so you must have 4 different numbers  with different names as Xyz Meterials.

So Kaiser is For Fun.

Anyway the fanservice continues: Number 99: Utopic Dragon.

Kaiser anime counterpart. It can bring 1 number from the Grave once per turn, without need xyz materials. gg no re.

also can be Xyz summoned easily like S0.

more_horiz
"Number F0: Utopic Future"

"Ho-pu Doragu-n! You were surely an amazing card! No matter how easy it is to get you out, or  the effect of negating monster effects targeting you, but...! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to go to defeat me even in Anime!!"

more_horiz
Numeral Hunter:

If this card is Summoned: Return all "NumberXyz Monsters on the field to the Extra Deck. Neither player can Special Summon "Number" Xyz Monsters. Cannot bedestroyed by battle with an Xyz Monster. This card is unaffected by the effects of Xyz Monsters.

No more words are needed.

more_horiz
"Star Seraph Scepter" (Holy lightning SCEPTER!)

1) Higher ATK
2) Search effect

._. Durbe says, "FU Numbers Hunter."

Last edited by BOOKS! on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
It's Scepter boy.

Also Light-Imprisioning Mirror says hi to block that holy light

more_horiz
It was just a mistype >.>

Anyways, Trap eater, not only it eats LIGHT mirror, it also eats DARK mirror.

more_horiz
Macro Cosmos to prevent its summon.

more_horiz
"Breaker the Magical Warrior"

"Macro Cosmos! You were such an amazing card! No matter the ability to banish all cards that goes to graveyard, or the fact that you are such a strong anti-meta card, but......! However, I should say absolutely! You still have a long way to go to protect yourself from me!"

more_horiz
Well I summon Judgement Dragon and nuke all of this topic
Why JD is good because it can nuke stuff duh
Why JD can beat Breaker because more ATK and the topic is already destroyed so no need for C4 this time Smile

more_horiz
"Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons"

"JV! JD! You were surely an amazing card! No matter your nuking effect, or how easily you can get summoned, but....! However! I should say absolutely! You still have no way that can surpass me let along defeating me!!"

more_horiz
Breakthrough Skill 

"Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons  You were surely an amazing card! with your immunity and battle winning effect, but....! However! I should say absolutely! You still have no way that can surpass me let alone defeating me!!"

more_horiz
"Fiendish Chain"

1) It's continuous. Can be eat by planter if left on field later :D
2) Can block the monster's attack also

more_horiz
"Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv.8"

"MST! You were such an amazing card! No matter the universal S/T popping or the EP MST technique........but! However! I should say absolutely! You still have a long way until you can defeat me!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply