Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If You Met The Person Above You IRL

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
Psychotic
Etwizzy
Anzo
Centrik
Jun-Lian Chang
bakura normal
Yarn Tethers
MisterManlyMan
DeathStalker
Booked
Gracco
Train Heartnet
[TDL] DarkSoul
psychoturtle
Gremlin
LòKóS
Salader
BlackWarGreymon
DuskMage
Jv
Kandy.JPEG
zactheking
Skitoritto
Quasar
28 posters

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 4 EmptyIf You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

What would you do If You Met The Person Above You IRL?

Ex:
User1:-----
User2:I'll give you a hug
User3:Have a beer or two

Well there's no one above me.

Rules:
No overly sexual actions-like rape or stuff like that.
No insults to users

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 4 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
Would accept it and cherish it for life.

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 4 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
umm, say "IT WAS ME DIO" to him.

more_horiz
Give him a spinning heel kick to the face! (Still havnt got over that Jv incedent lol)

more_horiz
O_O Ouch. ok, let's see, I will set a bear then end my turn.

If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 4 926940ebcfc3265b875435340f16cd68_400

more_horiz
In that case I active Nobleman of crossout (Because I'm old skool)

more_horiz
Teach him some lessons on how to anger people If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 4 1554389127

more_horiz
Donate him to a library.

more_horiz
Shake is hand for doing DA a great service of riding books If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 4 1151057309

more_horiz
hmmmm, put him next to 9001 Jvs If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 4 1554389127 It's over 9000!!!! now

more_horiz
Ask what is going on in any ONE of his pictures...

more_horiz
uk actually, no one asked me b4 lol, weird enough.

Ask him what country he is from. (Nonono, I am not racist)

more_horiz
ask him how many books he has

more_horiz
Call him shit.

more_horiz
love with him

more_horiz
Hm...

Touch his heart.

more_horiz
Ask for sigs and avis.

more_horiz
Just look at him and say k.

more_horiz
k.

more_horiz
Give him a bear hug

more_horiz
ummmm...place a red cap with the letter M on it on his head

more_horiz
Shove in in someone's ****

more_horiz
ignore

more_horiz
Shake his head vigorously

more_horiz
I got it wrong last time ._. I was suppose to put a green hat with "L" on it instead.

more_horiz
kill

more_horiz
(Speechless Hand Chop)

more_horiz
speechles S&M

more_horiz
(Speechless Stomach Punch)

more_horiz
Speechless RaPe

more_horiz
Ew Jv u gay >.> (while reading the rule in OP)

Reveal and show off the seventh one I drew when No.107 is being equipped by CNo.06........huh?!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply