Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If You Met The Person Above You IRL

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
Psychotic
Etwizzy
Anzo
Centrik
Jun-Lian Chang
bakura normal
Yarn Tethers
MisterManlyMan
DeathStalker
Booked
Gracco
Train Heartnet
[TDL] DarkSoul
psychoturtle
Gremlin
LòKóS
Salader
BlackWarGreymon
DuskMage
Jv
Kandy.JPEG
zactheking
Skitoritto
Quasar
28 posters

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 6 EmptyIf You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

What would you do If You Met The Person Above You IRL?

Ex:
User1:-----
User2:I'll give you a hug
User3:Have a beer or two

Well there's no one above me.

Rules:
No overly sexual actions-like rape or stuff like that.
No insults to users

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 6 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
gift him a white van

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 6 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
Play Garen and spin to win on his face.

more_horiz
Put my dick between Vi's tits

more_horiz
If they look like their avi, I'll guess I'll have to pull out my Epic Axe of Super Manly Destruction, say hi.

more_horiz
Poke in the eye

more_horiz
poke *

more_horiz
Stab him in the jugular.

more_horiz
S&M detected.

but yeah we can go any further

more_horiz
Send him to the Shadow Realm. lel

more_horiz
Pokin'/arguin'/punchin'(if repeated)each time he goes"Leo : ._. "
Cause...I mean seriously If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 6 576792747

more_horiz
Hug the crap outta him.

more_horiz
Have a beer or two

more_horiz
Sing "Soft kitty" to him If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 6 3974120512

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
Sing "Soft kitty" to him If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 6 3974120512

Arrest him. :]

more_horiz
Teach him the meaning of "kiddo" Wink

more_horiz
Nocturne Ult him

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Nocturne Ult him

ِAsk him to change my name. o3o

more_horiz
Pull his ears If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 6 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply