Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If You Met The Person Above You IRL

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
Psychotic
Etwizzy
Anzo
Centrik
Jun-Lian Chang
bakura normal
Yarn Tethers
MisterManlyMan
DeathStalker
Booked
Gracco
Train Heartnet
[TDL] DarkSoul
psychoturtle
Gremlin
LòKóS
Salader
BlackWarGreymon
DuskMage
Jv
Kandy.JPEG
zactheking
Skitoritto
Quasar
28 posters

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL EmptyIf You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
What would you do If You Met The Person Above You IRL?

Ex:
User1:-----
User2:I'll give you a hug
User3:Have a beer or two

Well there's no one above me.

Rules:
No overly sexual actions-like rape or stuff like that.
No insults to users

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
Shoot him in the leg.

Last edited by Skitoritto on Fri May 22, 2015 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
Kill him with fire xD jk maybe have a drink with him

more_horiz
Since when do you drink?
^Shown him "Most Fest".

more_horiz
@skitoritto is that a drinking festival?

more_horiz
More like a music festival, but it has drinks! If you want a drinking festival "Beer Fest" is the best.

more_horiz
no thanks xD

more_horiz
kick him in the vagina

more_horiz
idk if thats for me or for skit but too much violance in this game already

more_horiz
Rated M for mature.

more_horiz
Probably drown him by "Accident"

more_horiz
I'd write on a paper -Insert generic meeting here-

more_horiz
keep him in my dungeon to torture him everyday to come

more_horiz
to help torture jv

more_horiz
throw him in a pool of oil and set it on fire then enjoy the fireworks

more_horiz
attempt and fail to feed him to my Great Dane, followed by potato cult visit

more_horiz
find him a girlfriend

more_horiz
Dick punch. Because dick punches are funny.

more_horiz
literally kick his ass, and bwg, I already have a girlfriend

more_horiz
I real one mate, not cyber

more_horiz
Get drunk or high

more_horiz
induct into the potato cult, and its a RL gf bwg, I don't see the point in cyber gfs

more_horiz
Shown him how wrong his ways are, and introduce him to the cult of Perun.

more_horiz
Touch his breasts of course!

more_horiz
I would most likely pay him no mind and keep on walking and get on with my life

more_horiz
I would take him to my cave and show him my where I start my fires.

more_horiz
Buy him a beer

more_horiz
Take his beer

more_horiz
Eat his camel

more_horiz
I would give him a dictionary

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply