Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Name one thing you Don't like about the above person

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Atticus
A k e n o
Train Heartnet
LòKóS
Typical Jew™
Zane Truesdale
Zeox
Sabo-Chan
Anzo
DefinitelyNotXrai
Kairi
BlackWarGreymon
mimgrim
17 posters

descriptionName one thing you Don't like about the above person EmptyName one thing you Don't like about the above person

more_horiz
Like the Name one thing you like about the above person, but instead you name what you DON'T like about them.

This is gonna be fun~

Begin.

descriptionName one thing you Don't like about the above person EmptyRe: Name one thing you Don't like about the above person

more_horiz
Your wings Name one thing you Don't like about the above person 2311628747

descriptionName one thing you Don't like about the above person EmptyRe: Name one thing you Don't like about the above person

more_horiz
You just jelly you dun have any pimping wings like me

I don't like the fact that you try to spam more then me. Neutral

more_horiz
I don't like the fact that you realised it e.e

more_horiz
I don't like your avi :L

more_horiz
I don't like the color of your name Razz

more_horiz
I don't like the non-render/avatar picture. e.e

more_horiz
too much red in one profile, like being a slifer isn't enough e.e

more_horiz
You call yourself The King....I hate people who impersonate me B|

more_horiz
Light nabs are nabs.

more_horiz
You have two DN names.

more_horiz
Beastmasters = noobs

more_horiz
Your signature is too colorful.

more_horiz
I don't like your name. :/

more_horiz
I don't like fire emblem awakening.

more_horiz
Your Rah little sig thing is a little low on the quality there Razz

more_horiz
Your poem... ::Monkey4::

more_horiz
You're a Slifer.

more_horiz
.... I scoop :S

more_horiz
tranny D:<

more_horiz
Everything.

more_horiz
Your nickname "Dinosaur King" Razz

more_horiz
I don't like your ego.

more_horiz
I don't like you not liking my ego

more_horiz
I don't like your signature.

more_horiz
I don't like that I don't know what I don't like about you. Did you understand? i didn't ._.

more_horiz
Yes I did e.e

Also xD

more_horiz
You're a Slifer.

more_horiz
You are too serious. Seriously Name one thing you Don't like about the above person 3974120512

more_horiz
I don't like dat you are a purple with the Ra Yellow thingy D:

seriously, fix it -_-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply