Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If You Met The Person Above You IRL

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
Psychotic
Etwizzy
Anzo
Centrik
Jun-Lian Chang
bakura normal
Yarn Tethers
MisterManlyMan
DeathStalker
Booked
Gracco
Train Heartnet
[TDL] DarkSoul
psychoturtle
Gremlin
LòKóS
Salader
BlackWarGreymon
DuskMage
Jv
Kandy.JPEG
zactheking
Skitoritto
Quasar
28 posters

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 EmptyIf You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

What would you do If You Met The Person Above You IRL?

Ex:
User1:-----
User2:I'll give you a hug
User3:Have a beer or two

Well there's no one above me.

Rules:
No overly sexual actions-like rape or stuff like that.
No insults to users

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:
Teach him some Kanjis (I guess)

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
Force him to kill himself

more_horiz
try to help him stop killing ppl in this game If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
Fix his connection, break his car and DevPro, to stop him from DCing and washing cars also chet on DevPro ._.

more_horiz
Use my shadow tentacles. Well ya know for FUN. :3

more_horiz
Perform "Atemi" or "The World" to escape from da HoMoS!!! D:

more_horiz
Laugh like a psycho while walking towards him yelling ''KIHARA KUN, YOOO!''

more_horiz
Call the police.

more_horiz
Since I'm new to the forum, and don't know them. So basically I would be like:
If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 C55c3a2738e8391f29c771d22eb3f22b90f586f220a7962ab136215e77f1d980

more_horiz
Either give him a Last Order irl (Loli) or perform KIHARA SHINKEN just to surprise him that he cannot reflect my punch :O

more_horiz
Dick punch because lulz If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
._. Ouch, probably going to sell him Old Spice Body Wash

more_horiz
*Ohh... *  Well.  I'd umm..  *oooh*

Take @
BOOKS! Back to my place and..  *Ohh*
Find a good....  Book to read....

more_horiz
Sell them to the circus.

more_horiz
ANACONDA

more_horiz
Throw of a cliff

more_horiz
Pour you into a glass and drink you.

more_horiz
Give him a high five, Because turtle is my boi! If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
Throw you away and but some orange juice

more_horiz
Restrain him and call the CTU to come and get him If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
._. hmmmm, put 9000 Jvs next to him and escapes.

more_horiz
^That would be the end of the world If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 3974120512

Shake his hand.

more_horiz
Chop off those Shadow Tentacles or use "The World".

more_horiz
Throw a book in his face for putting 9000 jvs next to me

more_horiz
Have a beer with the bear :>

more_horiz
Give you that moment on my PS4 I owe you.If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 6CbxaPcb

more_horiz
Take on that offer :>

more_horiz
Drink beer and eat potato If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
No! takes potato Only me eat potato!

more_horiz
I would give gift of potato

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply