Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If You Met The Person Above You IRL

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
Psychotic
Etwizzy
Anzo
Centrik
Jun-Lian Chang
bakura normal
Yarn Tethers
MisterManlyMan
DeathStalker
Booked
Gracco
Train Heartnet
[TDL] DarkSoul
psychoturtle
Gremlin
LòKóS
Salader
BlackWarGreymon
DuskMage
Jv
Kandy.JPEG
zactheking
Skitoritto
Quasar
28 posters

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 2 EmptyIf You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

What would you do If You Met The Person Above You IRL?

Ex:
User1:-----
User2:I'll give you a hug
User3:Have a beer or two

Well there's no one above me.

Rules:
No overly sexual actions-like rape or stuff like that.
No insults to users

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 2 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
Get him a pair of boobies.

descriptionIf You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 2 EmptyRe: If You Met The Person Above You IRL

more_horiz
Look at them awkwardly to make them feel uncomfortable.

more_horiz
Trow a wild cat at him.

more_horiz
sing bili čiku with him

more_horiz
^Win lol
I would give him a body pillow with lolis on it If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 2 1554389127

more_horiz
After or before I snipe him with my bow?

more_horiz
Dodge his arrows and show him how deadly magic is.

more_horiz
Steal his popcorn

more_horiz
kiss him

more_horiz
Tell him how gay he is

more_horiz
Touch his nipple

more_horiz
Trow an egg at his face.

more_horiz
I get it you guys are trying to be funny or unique, but why don't you guys be honest about what you would actually do if you saw someone here

more_horiz
I would say greetings to him.

more_horiz
I would ask them why their ELO is so shitty and or not updated correctly in the post stats....

admins get on that lol

more_horiz
If u want to check someone's elo check the circuit updating everyone in the acad elo even they didnt play like skit here would be a pain

more_horiz
way to not follow the rules of the thread quasar

more_horiz
neither did u gremlin. Well his post had a request in it so i answered that maybe i should have posted this too
I would have a drink with him

more_horiz
I wud make them listen to BOOKS MAD. (truth)

more_horiz
Totally getting Shield Bashed right in the face

more_horiz
^if i meet him?

I'll HIDE MY KIDS!,  HIDE MY WIVES!, CAUSE he raping evr' body out hea. 

True talk, i'm just gonna ask him to come to my locals, and have couple duels, tbh. since i work there, he can leave with some good deals,  Laughing

more_horiz
Probably hang him

more_horiz
Take him to my locals, have a couple of duels, and have him leave with a couple of good deals.

WHY AM I BEING NICE TO OTHERS,  AND THEY JUST WANNA KILL ME!?

more_horiz
Teach him some Kanjis (I guess)

more_horiz
^ rip him to shreds  If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 2 3147896512

hopefully i dnt get a papercut

more_horiz
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:
^ rip him to shreds  If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 2 3147896512

hopefully i dnt get a papercut

"WHY AM I BEING NICE TO OTHERS,  AND THEY JUST WANNA KILL ME!?" (Now you know why)

Guess I will just walk by n do nothing (truth)

more_horiz
Listen to books mad with him If You Met The Person Above You IRL - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
I will **** him into a **** **** ****** where he will be ************ for the rest of his life.

more_horiz
I am going to rip off his **** and shove them right up his ***** ***** *** and then right on **** **** ****  so that he has to **** sideways.

more_horiz
Too much violence in this game 0_o 
I would talk with him about anime

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply