Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Name one thing you like about the above person

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+25
Gremlin
ChazzPrinceton
Atticus
Anzo
TDS
BlackLeg-Sanji
Salader
Linda-Senpai
Austin
Train Heartnet
Jue Viole Grace
Unnefer
LòKóS
Alikaey
A k e n o
Judgment Master
DefinitelyNotXrai
Sabo-Chan
Kairi
Zeox
Typical Jew™
Zane Truesdale
BlackWarGreymon
Endless Sorcerer
mimgrim
29 posters

descriptionName one thing you like about the above person EmptyName one thing you like about the above person

more_horiz
Title says it all.

Name one thing you like about the person above you.

So begin peoples~

descriptionName one thing you like about the above person EmptyRe: Name one thing you like about the above person

more_horiz
I like the fact that mim is very likeable

descriptionName one thing you like about the above person EmptyRe: Name one thing you like about the above person

more_horiz
I like your handjobs.

more_horiz
I like the fact that you are a spammer.

more_horiz
I like the fact that you are a spammer too Smile

more_horiz
I like the fact that you are nice e_e

more_horiz
You're one of the few respectable spammers in DA.

more_horiz
No drama :D

more_horiz
one of the only cool mods

more_horiz
I scoop

more_horiz
I like that you scooped

more_horiz
I like how you lead the new generation of the assistant trio

more_horiz
cool sig

more_horiz
He posts a lot, unlike some Slifers.

more_horiz
I like all that red.

more_horiz
i like dat green name

more_horiz
Banner is cool

more_horiz
I like your Cyber Cuteness.

KAWAII

more_horiz
I loooooove AKENO :3333333333

more_horiz
I like how your warning bar is at the halfway point.

more_horiz
i like how u think 3 is half of five.

more_horiz
I like your blue eyes. e_e

more_horiz
I like the pikachu in your signature.

more_horiz
I like that sexy siggy...

more_horiz
I like your avi Smile

more_horiz
Yea it is sexy isn't it :D

I like that you are funny.

more_horiz
Your avatar, I suppose.

more_horiz
I like that the first part of your name is my favorite character in the Duel Academy anime.

more_horiz
The doubled consonant in your name.

more_horiz
I like the fact you like metal

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply