Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStardust Dragon Assault Mode EmptyStardust Dragon Assault Mode

more_horiz
1.) Can Stardust Dragon Negate Stardust Dragon Assault Mode when Stardust Dragon Assault Mode uses its effect?

2.) Can I use assault mode to tribute there stardust dragon to special summon my Stardust Dragon Assault Mode xD lol if I can that would be broken

3.) I can only use Stardust Dragon or Stardust Dragon Assault Mode's effect once on a chain right because it tributes itself?

For Example.

I have Stardust Dragon and my Opponent have Stardust Dragon Assault Mode. He attacks me then I activate my trap Mirror Force so he uses its effect to negate and destroy Mirror Force then I can use Stardust Dragon to Negate its effect right?

descriptionStardust Dragon Assault Mode EmptyRe: Stardust Dragon Assault Mode

more_horiz
1. Yes it can
2. No
3. Yes

more_horiz
Train, You Can Use Your Opponent's Stardust Dragon to Tribute It For Assault Mode Activate unless the a card effect is restricting it(i.e. Mind Control).

more_horiz
the first and the third ones can be activated the second of course it cant if it could be done that card would be ban

more_horiz
In general, whenever a card tells you to tribute a monster, that monster has to be a monster you control. Otherwise, the card will specifically tell you that you can tribute monsters your opponent controls.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply