Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDoomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode EmptyDoomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode

more_horiz
Hmm I might be mistaken but I think Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode's effect is a little OP I think so can someone clear it up.

I think its OP because when you got him on the field along with Zombie World not even actually because you use Doomkaiser Dragon and PlagueSpreader Zombie so you can actually resummon them and Synchro again!? am I right? LOL
If that's the case then its Like infinite Synchro summon right? Along side with Dark strike fighter or Soul-Absorbing Tower you can easily deck them out or DSF them to death...

Please someone clear this thing up for me lol.

descriptionDoomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode EmptyRe: Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode

more_horiz
When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon any number of Zombie-Type monsters
from either player's Graveyard(s) to your side of the field.

He only summons monsters when he is special summoned, and at no other time. When he is summoned, he targets as many monsters as possible (up to enough to fill the field), and those monsters are summoned. After that, if you want to use those monsters for synchro summons you can, but it's not like he's going to re-summon them later. Also, keep in mind that monsters summoned by him have their effects negated and are destroyed during the End Phase, so to use him properly you have to manage to summon a Doomkaiser during your turn, then be able to also activate Assault Mode Activate during your turn as well, and he must be in your deck, not the hand or grave, when this happens. This makes him sufficiently difficult to summon.

descriptionDoomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode EmptyRe: Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode

more_horiz
Thank You Nekofjung. Aswells you are awesome! thanks for clearing things up XD

more_horiz
answered so closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply