Nope, not the end of the chapter which now will put in when s the final section and such so you guys know. after all putting, the whole chapter in is too long for you guys. Also, Feedback is always nice meaning if you got feedback go ahead and give it.
....................................................................................................................................................................................
“I activate my trap card Ritual Beast steeds*normal trap*. For every Ritual Beast monster, I control I get to destroy monsters on your field for each one. I will destroy your ABC- Buster Dragon.” Saddie countered.

“Aw, I can’t protect my since it on your turn I can protect it,” Zelene said then a rust of spiritual beast runs across the monster field and destroys the ABC-Dragon buster

“Well, I will just active Gameciel, the Sea turtle kaiju *level 8, water, aqua, effect, 2200attack, 3000 defense* I can tribute one monster on your field to special summon this card on your field. I will do that in attack mode *Ritual best Ulti-Apello is a tribute and Gameciel appears* Now then I set one card and I end.”  Zelene ended her turn.

“Okay, I draw. (So I got this thing. That I can’t use that well because of it not powerful enough but…) Now I active ritual beast return. *quick-play spell card* I can banish one ritual beast monster from my hand to special summon anther ritual beast form that banishes so I will special summon ritual beast tamer Wen. Now I normal summon Spiritual Beast Apollo. *level 4, wind, Pryo, effect, 1800 attack and 200 def.* I will contact him and my Wen together to contact fusion Ritual Beast Ulti- Cannahawk *level 6 wind, thunder, fusion, effect, 1400 attack and 1600 defense.* Oh yes like all other Ritual Beast fusion monster the monsters I used get banish. Now I active her effect I can target two “Ritual Beast” monsters that are banished and I get to return them to the graveyard so I can add one Ritual beast from my deck to my hand. I will add spiritual beast tamer Winda *Level 4, wind Psychic, effect, 1600 attack and 1800 defense* to my hand.” Saddie said.

“Yeah okay, so you got back the monster you used for your summon and now you’re going to that tiger guy again right?” Zelene ask.

“(How does she know that?) Just wait and see. I active my monster effect by sending it back into my extra deck I can special summon one “ritual beast” and one “spiritual beast”  I am going to summon back my guys from last time which is Spiritual Beast Apello and ritual beast tamer Wen. Now I will banish them to contact fusion summon Ritual Beast Ulti-Apello.” Saddie said.
“You went with it I see. I active my face down card solemn strike which negates and destroys your most by paying 1500 life points and it a speed spell 3 so you can’t use your monster effect to return it to the extra deck.” Zelene countered and she grunted and glowed pink and is at 2500 life points.

“Bloody Hell. * A bolt of lightning hit and destroyed Ritual Beast Ulti-Apello.* Okay well, I will put Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju in defense position.*3000 defense* I end my turn.”Saddie said.

“Okay, I draw.  I active Bujintei Tsukuyomi effect. By using one overlay unit I get rid of my hand and I draw two cards. Okay, I Summon summer monk and when it summons it goes into defense position. By discarding one spell card I can special summon one level four monster from my deck I special summon C-crush wyvern and since it getting special summon I active union hanger to special summon a light machine union monster so I will equip B-buster dark. Now I overlay Silver gadget and C-crush wyvern. *the network is created* to exceed summon *the monster appears* Gear Giant X *rank 4, Earth, machine, xyz, effect, 2300 attack and 1500 defense.* When B-buster Drake is sent to the graveyard I can add one union monster from my deck to my hand. I will add A-Assault core. I active Gear Giant X effect by using one overlay unit to add one level four or lower machine type monster from my deck or graveyard to my hand. Yes, I used C-Crush wyvern as the overlay unit.” Zelene said.
“You don’t say,” Saddie replied to Zelene the last sentence.

“Well, I am adding C-Crush Wyvern to my hand. Anyway, I am going to end my turn.” Zelene ended her turn.

“Okay, I draw. I set one card and I put Spiritual Beast Tamer Winda in defense position. I end.” Saddie said.

“Well if that what you want to do I draw. Okay, I summon A-assault core. Now I will banish Him and B-buster Drake and C-Crush Wyvern to contact fusion summon ABC-Buster dragon.  Now I will active it effect by discarding one card which I will choose my C-Crush wyvern to discard I can’t use his effect oh well that fine. But I will banish Gameciel, the Sea turtle kaiju. Go-buster secret cannon *it fires a red blast ad it banishes Gameciel, the Sea turtle kaiju*” Zelene said.

“I active Ritual Beast Ambush I can target one “Ritual beast tamer” and “Spiritual Beast” monster that banishes and/or in the graveyard then I get to special summon them. I special summon my spiritual beast Apello and Ritual Beast Wen also they have to be in defense position. Also, I can’t special summon monsters expect “Ritual Beast” monsters.” Saddie countered.

“Well okay then. I switch my Bujintei Tsukuyomi to attack mode. Now ABC-Buster dragon attacks Her Ritual beast tamer Wen.  Union cannon buster shot *Three shots are fired at it and an explosion happens and takes it out. It was also green, yellow and red color.* Now Bujintei Tsukuyomi will attack your spiritual beast Apello. * It is destroyed. Now I end my turn.” Zelene ended her turn.
“Okay, I draw. I now summon spiritual best Cannahawk *level four, wind, thunder, effect 1400 attack and 600 def.*I now use it effect I can banish one “ritual Beast” monster from my deck.  I send Ritual Beast Tamer Wen. I now Contact Fusion My spiritual best Cannahawk and spiritual best tamer Winda which counts wait for no…I will exceed summon them into *they become overlay units and the network is made and the monster is summoned* Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer. *rank 4, winged beast, exceed effect 2000 attack and 1500 defense.* I use effect by using two overlay units I can return one face-up monster on the field and return it to the deck.  I chose ABC- Buster Dragon.” Saddie said.

“I use it effectively I can return it to the deck and I can special summon A-assault core, B-Buster Drake and C-Crush Wyvern that are banish back onto the field. I am going to do it *All three are summoned after the card is returned.* Well, I gave you a chance by not destroying your only monster. Oh well.”

“I attack Bujintei Tsukuyomi with Castel. *It fires a shot and destroys it dropping Zelene life points to 2300* I end. Why did you spare one of my monsters for?” Saddie ended her turn.

“Alright, I draw. I am not going to waste time because you know what I am going to do * goes through the process to bring out* ABC-Buster dragon. I did it because I want to see what you are more capable of and I knew on my last turn I was going to win unless you somehow got a board wipe card. I will now summon Gold gadget and use its effect to special summon out the silver gadget. Battle My Gear giant X will attack Castiel * it goes and punches it Saddie is at 3700* Now Gold gadget will attack you* it goes in for a punching hand now she is at 2000 life points.* Now ABC-buster dragon with the attack with union buster cannon shot *it fires 3 shots of green, yellow and red and it hits Saddie send her flying backward as now she has no more life points so Zelene wins* Don’t go just yet.” Zelene won the duel.