feedback is always nice

Yugioh wars chapter 18

Day 36 mission 16

Green totem 03

We are with Green totem 03 (Well no duh it already stated so above). They are in the second wave to attack Fort Tempest. They are going to flank the fort from the back while waving three attacks from the east side of the Fort in a pincer attack. This fort has a lot of heavy weapons in their many armories.

The fort is damage and monsters are fighting and flying. Like an Angel of Zera fighting a Scrap Dragon. A buster blader fighting an ax of disappearing bull bladder A Goyo Guardian is fighting a colossal warrior out on the battlefield.  A number 3: Utopia fighting a stardust dragon.

Yuri and the team get deployed off from a healvacs with other Genesis teams Remember team fox tail and whip tail well none of them died so they are with them.

“Who is going to blow the wall again?” Edward asks.

“Whip tail,” Daniel replied.

They go up to the wall and whip used their arsenal cards that gave them wall destroying bombs charges. They place 12 of them on the wall.  Then they ran away clear from the blast zone where the others are and they stay away from where the hole is. They then waited as gun fire goes off.

“What are we waiting for?” Cameron asks impatiently.

“For the other teams to report in that they plant their charges on the wall.” A member of Whip tail responded.
“Hurry up!” Cameron said in an urgent tone.

“Calm down,” Yuri ordered.

“We should just go and they can catch up.” Cameron augured.
'
“No, stick to the plan and don’t you dare do anything that not a part of the plan,” Yuri ordered.

“Sir, It a better idea we would just blow it up, Sir,” Cameron said.

“Can it. It’s not your decision to make.” Yuri told Cameron.

“I do not care.* points his light machine gun at the guy with the detonator that is not paying attention to him* I will do it.” Cameron said.

“Okay, they are ready to get ready in 10…9” the more solid counts down as Cameron points his gun away from him and Yuri is anger at him as the more solid counts down then he focuses on the mission. Then when he got to zero the charges went off and Bang a big hole was made on both sides in sync.

“Go, go, and go and go left.” The Tail whip leader said.

They do run in and are quick to meet enemy forces with a Black Tryanno*2600 attack* and a backup Warrior *2100 attack*.  Gaia summoned a Prediction Princess Tarotrie * Level 7 LIGHT, Ritual, fairy, effect 2700 attack and 1200 def* She had is destroy the two incoming monsters.

The teams summoned monsters and set cards. They charge and went forward until they heard and got close to gunfire. They slowly walk over to where the shooting is happening and they spot the enemy their quietly move to defensive position and they see the other teams come in. each team has a team watching their back.

Green Totem 03 is the last team to get into over position. Cameron was the fourth on to make it between a small gap between them and the enemy and he made it to the other side. David starts to go on the other side. He is halfway there and he is worried that he will be spotted.  He sees someone turned his head a bit then turned it back. The enemy has 5 heavy machine gun turrets that they can turn around.

Cameron then aims with his light machine gun When David was nearby and he began shooting and he even killed a guy that was on the turret. Rancho saw that then grab David’s left arm with his left hand and pulled him into cover before the enemy troops started to shoot at David. Good thing he did or else David would have gotten hammered, Cameron got into cover. Also they active cards that got rid of their field.

“What the heck is wrong with you!? You trying to get David killed!?” Rancho asks Cameron in anger As Giovanni made an energy drone to help take out the enemy forces.

“He would have made it!”Cameron countered augured loudly.

“Yeah getting nailed but the gun fire is making it cover. THROW FRAGS!” Yuri said from the other side and ordered.
Everyone then tosses in Frag grenades that went all over the place. There was a grenade near an enemy soldier so he picks it up and that happened with some other enemy soldiers. A Genesis more solid with another team snaps fingers and boom all of the grenades went off. Killing most of the enemy troopers. Two Genesis soldiers then threw flash bangs in the room then everyone stormed in the room. Firing and taking out all remaining enemy forces.

Other Genesis team took the heavy machine guns of the turrets and went forward.

“We got this taken care of going take out the rest.” A Genesis team leader said.

The rest go off and when they saw enemy soldiers that fired at them. They went floor thought floor and soon the army followed up with them. While exploring Rancho found a weird man whole hatch that looks like it goes down. He alerted his team. They came and Yuri had him, David, Edward, and Daniel go down.

“Why can’t I go?” Cameron complained while the four is going down.

“That is sir. Also, you went against orders and you endangered a fellow teammate. I saw no enemy trooper looking at us before you opened fire. I can’t trust you with them. It is your fault that I cannot trust you right now.” Yuri replied to Cameron question in a serious tone.

Well, Rancho and the others finally got down and they saw that it was an entire way leading down white hallway way with the lights on. They go pass it and a few others until they found a large room with what appears to be a tram station. They can tell because of the sign on top up close the ceiling. Also, the rout e to it is cover up with rubble

“What this ” David asks in a curious tone.

“A tram station…looks at the sign dude.” Daniel responded.

“I guess we should go report,” David replied.

“I FOUND HOW TO GET OUT!” Edward yelled.

“Well, time to go.  There probably tram station at the other foot as well if this goes to the other fort.” Rancho said.