Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section one EmptyYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section one

more_horiz
Giovanni was jogging all over the place expect the duel field and beyond trying to get in shape. After he was done jogging he looks at his arsenal cards. He thought to himself while walking near the bedrooms to go find the shower rooms “Hmm my amour legs prevent me from losing life points in anyway form a trap card. I guess I don’t have to worry about using Skill drain that much. That would also protect me some traps card like secret barrel form dealing effect damage to me. All the others are good and why do I have an assault cannon for? What I have a video kitana what why a katana for? Why not a dagger or a machete? Well everything else I got seems good. At least I got a SMG (small machine gun). I guess I would be an anti-vehicle guy. Geez I don’t even get a chance to choose if I want to be demo guy or something. We forgot to go look for the baths Hahaha.”

Jeremy wanted the others to duel first so he can save his duel for last to be the event  Jt and Ben draw their 5 cards.  They should of gotten to their side for the duel field but it to late for that now. Their nothing really going on in their heads. “It going to be like last time.” Ben shouted. “Oh no whatever shall I do” Jt says sarcastically. “I will go first like I claimed that I would last time.”  Jt spoke as it looks like he about to play a card.
“ I will start things off by setting Metalfoes Golddrive in the pendulum zone. Now I normal summon Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing in attack mode *it summon with 0 attack points*. Now I active Metalfoes Golddrive effect I can target on face up card on my side of the field and destroy it. I destroy Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing Now then The rest of my monster effect actives and my Yang Zing monster effect also goes off which has to go first because it the second chain which I get to special summon a Yang zing monster form my deck in attack position So I will summon out Jaiotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing* it is in defense mode with 2000 defense. Now my Metalfoes Golddrive effect  goess off since I destroy a monster I can set one metal foe spell/trap card to the field and I chose Metalfoes Combination and now I set it.* he shuffles his deck * Since  Control no other monsters I can use it effect. I can send two Yang Zing monsters form my  hand to the graveyard and I can special summon a Yang Zing with zero attack  but I have to banish later . I  sends Bian’an, earth of the Yang Zing and Bixi, water of the Yang Zing to his graveyard* Now since both of them went to the graveyard I can special Yang zing with their effects expects for anther copy of themselves. So I summon with those two effects SuannI, fire of the Yang Zing by using Bixi effect but it has to be in defense mode * appears on the field in defense mode which it is in blue* Actually they both have to be now I special summon Jiaotu, Darkness of the yang zing in defense mode* appears blue in defense mode like all monster are but that should have been stated before but I thought I would be funny* Now the copy I have of him will active due to his to special summon out  Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing in attack mode.” Jt said and took some breaths.

Now then I will tun him up with Jiaotu, Darkness of the yang zing * the synchro rings appears and the sqeunce goes into effect* to synchro summon Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing in defense mode *it goes blue* now then I won’t use his summon special ability which I should of been saying this whole time. I can target one card on the field and destroy it which I will destroy  my face down. * it is destroyed*  to special summon a Yang Zing form my graveyard but I will Metalfoes Combination graveyard special ability to add a Metalfoes monster form my deck to my hand I will ad Metalfoes Steeleren and I will special summon Jiaotu, Darkness of the yang zing form my graveyard. Now I will Synchro all of my monster expect for my synchro monster fo course to *the rings appear* to synchro into Trishula, dragon of the ice barriers in attack mode!* it comes onto the field*.” Jt said the last sentence in excitement. “Ah man I want to go and now I can get fuck over this is great.” Ben said in disbelief. “Now since it summoned out I can  remove form play a monster form your hand field and graveyard but I can only do hand so I have to choice and I want to banish the card first to left hand. * Deskbot 006 is banish* Okay will set one card face down and I will Pendlum set Metalfoes Steeleren. Now I will pendulum summon out  Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing form my extra decks icne it form  my extra deck since it a Pendulum monster. Now I will Use my Metalfoes Steeleren and destroy my  Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing. Now it effect actives and I get to add a Zefph trap/spell card to my hand so I will add Zefra Divine Strike form my deck to my hand. Now I set it and I end my turn.” Jt said.

“That felt very long.” Tony said. “Finally I get to go draw.”Zack said in relief.” (okay I am kind of screwed a bit.) Now I will active my field spell card Deskbot base. All of my desk bots gain 500 atack points now then I will penblum set scale Deskbot 005. Now I will normal summon Deskbot 003 and since it normal I can special summon a Deskbot monster form my deck which is going to be Deskbot 002 also I can’t special summon a Deskbot 003. *the other Deskbot monster appears and they are all in all in attack mode.* they both gain 500 attack for each “Desktop” monster is on the field expect for Deskbot 002 which is all machines.. * Deskbot 002 is at 2500 attack and Deskbot 003 is at is at 3000 attack points* now I will active Deskbot 002 effect I can target one Deskbot monster on th field and it gains 500 attack points for each Deskbot card. I will use it on it self and we really need to start saying specil abilities dang. Anyway I will target itself now it gains 3000 attack points.” Ben said. “I active my trap card which yes I forget to reveal it so my fault but I active Zefra Divine strike…oh wait did I oh well. Well Ican use it when my opponents actives a spell, trap or monster special ability I can banish one “Zerfa monster form my extra deck to negate and destroy it. I banish Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing.” Jt said.

“Oh great. *it destroyed* well I will attack with Deskbot 003 on Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing.. * it is destroyed and now Jt is at 3700.* I end my turn.” Zack said. “Okay I draw.* draws* okay now I will pendulum summon out Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing and Chiwent, light of the yang zing. Now I will use both of them to Syhcro summon into Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing now I will use it  special ability and ic an use it nce per turn but only of it effects but Chiwent, light of the yang zing special ability will go off first to special summon a Yang Zing but not anthor copy of itself. I special summon Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing Now I will active his effect I can target one “Yang Zing” monster on the field and destroy ti and destroy one monster on your side of the field.I chose Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing. To destroy Deskbot 003. *gets gets hit by a dark bolt. Now I since a Yang Zing got destoryedi ca special summon Chiwent, light of the yang zing and now I will tune it with my Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing to Snychro summon out Void Orge. Now He will attack your life points directly. *a dark like  beam was fired at Zack grunted. He is now at 1000 life points* now Trishula, dragon of the ice barrier will take you directly for game. * It fies off three ice beam and sends Zack flying back a bit and is at zero life points Jt wins. “oh ya I am old school but is till got some skills.” Jt said

Zack gets back up on it feet.“ You got that right. Okay who is next.” Ben said. “ Giovanni is not here so I guess it would be Ben and Nathan.” Josh told them. “ You know what I want to duel against Zack Deskbot deck. If that okay with you.” Chase said.“ Ya sure let me get my deck.” Zack respond. Josh and Nathan get ready and Zack goes out and get his stuff. 

Back to Giovanni he found the shower rooms. While he was looking at inside he saw a small note book. It was inside one of the shower. The showers are separated by wall and a door prevents people from looking at the naked people and it appears there is a place that you can put your clothes in so they don’t get wet. As well as soap and shampoo on the right and left side. He saw a notebook on the left side. He pick it up and he picked it up he went to go take it to the room’s quarters. When he got their he sat on his bed. Then came Zack e in Jogging “ Oh Hi Giovanni.” Zack said as he saw the small book and as he jog in. “ What that besides the obvious?” Zack ask. “ I don’t know but it may be left here by someone who was here before. “ Giovanni replied. “I have not read it yet. But on the front it says “NEW PEOPLE READ THIS!” They're probably a message in her for us” Giovanni stared at it some more.“Oh okay everyone is at the duel field still and Jt dueled Ben and won. Josh and Nathan are dueling now.” Zack said. “ I will come and read it to everyone after the duel or your duel.” Giovanni told Zack. “Okay well that fine. As long as we know what it says but I duled.” Zack said as they start walking back to the duel field.

Last edited by Bladecharge on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong name)

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section one EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section one

more_horiz
Very nicely made ^^

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section one EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section one

more_horiz
Keep it coming blade Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply