Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 11 section 3 Emptyyugioh wars chapter 11 section 3

more_horiz
Oh you know what coming next. Feed back i always nice.

2 hours later Giovanni is in the small lounge kind of area for people to play the card game but on tables and not with duel disk.  Giovanni was just sitting all by himself at a table with no one else on the table or near the table just relaxing. A female in Yellow and black Phalanx armor with no helmet walk to him. She sits on a chair across from him. (Insert face here)

"Hey, how you doing?" She asks him in a chipper voice. Her voice kind of sounds like Chinese a bit.

"I am *He looks at her and sees the rank symbol for Lieutenant grade two. It just a capital L then a small 2 near it* Uh, Ma'am I am okay ma'am." Giovanni said and acted surprised.

"You don't need to call me Ma'am. For now at least. You spend time alone a lot over here lately not soldiers interacting with anyone. Well you know to expect your team. Oh, my name is Zelene. What your name?" Zelene asks out of curiously. 

"My name is Giovanni. I mostly come over here to clear my mind of negative thoughts that go thoughts my head at times.Kind of wanted to know who the arch Genesis soldiers are." Giovanni replied to her in his regular voice.

"Ah okay, so that why you are here mostly. As far as Arch Genesis team that you wonder about I am the leader. *clears throat* Lieutenants second-grade Zelene Yeung, team leader of team Xia 010,  because of number 0101 Arch Genesis, Recon/sniper,  Forerunner regiment, Origin Earth,  country China. What your official rank and file?" She asks him told him who she actually is. Giovanni look surprised.

" Private second-grade Giovanni Mashon, team member 07  on team Green totem 03, Genesis number 12,809,  Genesis soldier assault/ anti-vehicle, Marauder regiment, Origin other earth, Country USA." Giovanni gave his full rank and file details.

"Oh, Other earth you say. Not that many people like other earth people get a shot at Genesis soldiers. I think I see why others don't interact with you if they knew your planet.  High command would not care and they would only how good you are. Besides that, most people would not like you. For us, if we don't meet some standers we can't get a shot." Zelene told them about the hate amongst other troops. The other soldiers can hear them talk as well. 

"Really I never knew that. Why does it matter if we are trying to beat the same enemy? I am no army leader or anything but I know well enough that if an army is divided that can spell disaster and that also a plus if your fighting the army that is divided even a little bit. An army divided is easier to beat than an army combined." Giovanni said some serious stuff.

"That what the Admirals and Generals keep saying but as you can see a lot of people don't want to listen. Well Just so you know don't be surprised if you're hated on or ignored." Zelene told him because she felt that he should know that.

"Well thank you. I think I know the reason why they have not listen because it hasn't got bad, * Zelene nods his heads* Though so. Well, do you think we are going to get attack soon?" Giovanni asks Zelene out of curiosity.

"Oh yes, the attack on the red lake will happen tomorrow so they will or may attack. A lot of people think it will happen. I wonder what the Major will say. Oh wait for it I remember I think it will happen right now." Zelene said and Giovani eyes open up a bit.

A sound of speakers sounds throughout of the fort. 

"Attention this is Major fox here. The assault on the Red lake will start tomorrow at 0800 hours. We will have everyone sleep 5 hours early. We are expecting to be attack as well as Fort Hillsberry, Macro, Maple, and Rider. We need to set up our defenses before it happens. So straight after dinner, you got a good hour before bed. You will be given your postions tomorrow before you wake up in your bunk bed area.Will this attack happen most likely? Be mentally and physically ready. The duelist alliance is counting on us to hold the line. WE WILL defend and we will win the battle. No matter the cost we will win. Major fox out." The Major sound and said in an arousing voice.

The soldiers in the room Giovanni and Zelene were at cheered. "Now you can adress me as ma'am. Go find your team leader. He would want to talk to you go. I have to find and gather my team. Goodbye Giovanni." Zelene told Giovanni in a serious tone.

"Ma'am I will and goodbye ma'am," Giovanni replied n serious and now his heart is pounding.  

"Hey, Let's have a little competition to see who gets the most kills tomorrow. Winner get's to own the other one a favor next time we meet." Zelene said with a smirk.

Giovanni had a surprised look on his face. He gave her a thumbs up. She smiled at him then she turned around and left. Giovanni went to the bunks area where Yuri and the others were at. He told them to take it easy and try to relax he will give the order in the morning.

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 11 section 3 EmptyRe: yugioh wars chapter 11 section 3

more_horiz
dang it i forgot about the pic for Zelene here ya go.yugioh wars chapter 11 section 3 Zelene10

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 11 section 3 EmptyRe: yugioh wars chapter 11 section 3

more_horiz
you know, I was thinking of posting my own fanfiction that took place in the same universe as this one, not that same story or same characters just the same universe. If that's ok with you of corse

more_horiz
you mean where they have colone and such

more_horiz
sure, I mean if that's ok

more_horiz
Sure if you want to use the yugioh war unvrise I can tell you the planets? If it during the war i have to tell you who has control over the planet this much and such.

more_horiz
you can PM then to me, I'd like to avoid spam if possible

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply