Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 8 section 2 Emptyyugioh wars chapter 8 section 2

more_horiz
weee anthor section

After that they went back to where they where drop off then Zack fired off a flare then the healvacs come over to them. It picks them up then while air born. “I was order after the mission was done to take you to the main outpost for Red river. It appears that you are wanted. His name and rank is commander Canderous Ordos. Don’t know that much more but that.” The pilot said as he fly towards the main outpost. He gets there in one hour time wise. When they land the doors open up.  In case of any confusion the doors are the cargo does. They walk off the healvacs.  A  Genesis solider went to them. “The commander is holding a briefing in his Gryphon (Genesis garrison mobile vehicle that has a flying mode. Can hold 3 squads FYI 30 soldiers. They also have guns on them.)  Team leaders’ only so team leader Tony is it? Please follow me. Your team take some relaxation in the big tent over their* he pointed to behind him to his right.* Well follow me. “He said. Tony followed him. As the others go to the  tent where they seem to be serving food the team went to the ones serving it and they were about to stop but since they just got to the outpost they  feed them.

The main outpost has at least three Greyhens and there are 120 Genesis soldiers. There are a couple of tents the mess hall one, storage one for some ground vehicles.  There are wolf fang (two person fast travel vehicle with two frontal machine guns.) and Hammer heads (it can cram into enemy and light amour vehicles 3 man vehicles that have a heavy machine gun. They can have that, or a laser cannon or even missile launcher.)  Under the tent. They got some portable bunkers as well for the troops to sleep and store their gear in.
Tony followed the guy unto the Gryphon. It seems to be 24 team leaders not including the Commander since He is the one sitting down.  Everyone else does not seem to be in their amour. All of them are just waiting. Tony was not fully in the vehicle he took a couple of steps and got inside.   Canderous crack his hands and then out his left leg over his right. “Now that everyone is here and all of your missions have been completed. Lets’ talk about what we are going to do. I have informer all Arch Genesis leaders so just you Genesis soldiers left. For those of you who don’t know me I am Commander Canderous Ordos under the command of General Pegasus. “Canderous said. 

“Okay we are going to take Red lake and if you had a mission that was timed before the main force pushes forward well the push is not that far they just need to take control of some key area and the objectives that you got saved lives that could have been lost. Anyway for the next mission we will be lowering the enemy defense. Luckily they don’t know where the Genesis troopers are out also yes they found out that genesis forces are here they just don’t know where as I just said” Canderous then cough a little bit.
“I have set each of your teams to Arch genius squad. Each Arch Squad will have two regular squads to them. Regular meaning you guys. Lists of who you are assigned to are up in the mess hall area. Also your Arch Genesis leader will have mission for you however it I possible for you to not have any. If you don’t stay here and you may be ask to go on patrols to make sure that people don’t find us.  Missions you get depend arch genesis team leader gets form me.  We got sleeping places in a tent that is begging made as we speak. Yes all of you just got here today after your mission was done and if you are alive which everyone one is according to the pilots.  Well nothing much for the rest of the day so take the rest of the day off and please meet your arch genesis leaders. We plan to hit big in the future to take red lake and the battle to fully destroy the enemy base may take a couple of days. We are also getting in some auto turrets in to defend this place as well. Dismiss.” Canderous gave them the information that they will need for the future.

Tony left while he was walking he saw people setting up a tent also he saw a few Hercules.  He turned his heads he walks to the cafeteria tent. He was able to find his team and he filled them in on what he was told.  “I was wondering what those two list where that was not food related. Couldn’t see it that well.” Ben said. “Well at least we won’t have nothing to do if we have no missions to do.” Saren said. “Well might as well get comfy since we will be staying here for a while.” Chase commented. “Also let’s not die.” Nathan said. “That always part of the plan. “Zack replied. “Aren’t you going to eat?” Fista ask Tony. “ It to late they are done serving. In fact where Jt?” Ben replied to Fista question and then he ask a question. They look around and then they saw Jt coming over with a bag. “Here this is a food bag for you I manage to get it for you and yes there is water inside.” Jt said form a distance. “Oh well thanks.” Tony said this thanks and Saren made a pff sound and then he updated Jt. They went to go look at the list and found out that their leader is on Gryphon 0035. The team is team White bear 09. The leader is Robert Revo
They went to go find go find the Gryphon in ten 5 minutes. Then they go near the door then Tony knock on the wall since the door was opened. Someone came out that was in Recon gear. “Can I help y,,, oh wait your Tony the leader of Red nova 07 right?” he ask. “sir Yes sir.” He replied. “Okay my team leader is helping setting up the tent but he did tell me to the teams that are coming here for us that to come here in the Moring when possible to talk to him in the morning for the missions. “ He said. “Sir okay sir.” Tony replied then left. well they spent the rest of the day together and doing stuff to keep themselves form getting bored. . They played card in a safe zone only thing they could only do it on a table.

Green totem 03
Now we will go back to when the two teams were flying off. While in the healvacs  Saddie was humming a song called “sweet dreams”. David scratch his head. “Hey Saddie what is this planet name I was never told?” David ask her. “This is  world is called Savanna. It mostly dessert but there is some tropical parts of  but that it enough to make a few comeliness but this planet is rich with Platinum and  titanium also a lot of  bronze  and copper also uranium.” Saddie responded. “Well that a good reason to fight over the planet I guess. So was this the first planet hit?” Cameron replied and ask as he looks at his light machine gun. “No this is the third one. We could not get to the Colonies in time.  Well the union could not.” Saddie explained. “Oh well nothing can be done about it now expect retake the planet.” Cameron replied. “That going to take time. “  Edward said. “Ya no kidding.” David responded.

After a while the ship landed on docking area 3. Then he cargo door opened up then they step out with heir helmets on. They walk off and it look like a soldier was waiting for them. They walk up to him. “Sir the Majors waiting for. Better follow me sir.” Yuri nod his head. They followed him and as they walk they saw quite a bit of auto turrets that look like they are they are for anti vehicle and some for anti air. As they were walking the other soldiers stared at them. They saw where the cafeirta was and they saw other things and different rooms. They walk until they got to a  door that was bigger than the others. he solider then step to the side. The others got closer then the door opened up because it was automatic they walk in then saw the major.

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 8 section 2 EmptyRe: yugioh wars chapter 8 section 2

more_horiz
forgot Canderous faceyugioh wars chapter 8 section 2 Cander10
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply