Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
Wingshine
kyosuke kiryu
TricMagic
Alisae
DanelerH
10 posters

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 EmptyDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1:  Debi
2:  TricMagic
3:  CrimsonOverlord
4:  Pepchoninga
5:  Alisae
6:  Linda-Senpai
7:  Wingshine
8:  jjh927
9:  Kyosuke Kiryu

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. (The acception to this is the Scum PT).
8 ) Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) If I am for whatever reason unable to continue moderating this, @Lux or @NightBot will take my place.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted.  Just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) I definitely did not steal this from Alisae.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 7 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) The setup is Matrix6.  For more information, please view the sign-up thread or the following link:  Matrix6
 A B C
1 Jailkeeper VT Goon
2 Roleblocker Cop Doctor
3 1-shot BP Townie Goon Tracker
I am sending out role PMs now.  Once you have confirmed your role, you may begin playing.

Living :

Dead :

Potential Power Roles :

Last edited by DanelerH on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
I wanna see what Crimmy has to say before I do the hammer thingys.

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER)

more_horiz
Wing, your post are giving me very not town vibes...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Wing, your post are giving me very not town vibes...

Sorry, did not mean to startle you there. I'm looking to eliminate the bad apples around here, too. But then again, no-one knows who can and who can't be trusted around here. All I can say is, that if we eliminate some scum here, we're only 1 away for a fast and clean victory.

more_horiz
Eh, fuck it.
VOTE:TricMagic
I did my jerb
@DanelerH that's hammer.

more_horiz
That's the hammer. I'll post the results when I get home (in about 15 minutes).

more_horiz
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 Animated-hammer-image-0025

more_horiz
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 Giphy

more_horiz
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 Giphy

more_horiz
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 Hammer2

more_horiz
ok I'm done :]

more_horiz
[size=72]SpartaTHIS IS HAM!!! [/size]

more_horiz
Were you town?

more_horiz
If you were sry ;~;

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.FINAL!
Alisae ( 1 ) L-4 - Kysosuke Kiryu

Wingshine ( 1 ) L-4 - Debi

TricMagic ( 5 ) - jjh927, Wingshine, Linda-Senpai, CrimsonOverlord, Alisae - LYNCH

Kysosuke Kiryu ( 1 ) L-4 - TricMagic

Not Voting ( 2 ) - Pepchoninga

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
The Day will end on 4/2/17 at 3:00 AM UTC or if majority has been reached.

Please let me know if I mess up a vc. Thanks.

more_horiz
TricMagic has been lynched.  Xe was a Mafia Goon!  Night 1 will end on 4/4/2017 at 12:00 AM UTC.

more_horiz
This is a reminder that you have about 24 hours left to submit your Night Action.  If you have already submitted your Night Action, you may still change it within those 24 hours if you wish.

more_horiz
Night 1 has ended.  jjh927 was killed by the Mafia.  He was a Vanilla Townie.  Day 2 will end on 4/8/2017 at 1:00 AM UTC.

more_horiz
I have my reads and who I think is scum.
But I wanna see what happens.

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 2.1!
Not Voting ( 7 ) - Debi, CrimsonOverlord, Pepchoninga, Alisae, Linda-Senpai, Wingshine, Kyosuke Kiryu

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch.
The Day will end on 4/8/2017 at 1:00 AM UTC or if majority has been reached.

Please let me know if I mess up a vc. Thanks.

more_horiz
Nothing happened to me last night.

more_horiz
Linda do you still scumread me?

Did you
Open up the
Care package

I sent you?

I hope you did.
That would be cool.

more_horiz
Anyhow I just lost a 750 page game as town.
I sorta feel demoralized right now.
But that's okay.
I feel somewhat confident in my TRs.
That's all that matters.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:

Did you
Open up the
Care package

I sent you?

I hope you did.
That would be cool.

I would if Tric had flipped Town, but he didn't, so no.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:

Did you
Open up the
Care package

I sent you?

I hope you did.
That would be cool.

I would if Tric had flipped Town, but he didn't, so no.
Oh?
So you're not considering the possibility of me bussing him.
Why not?

more_horiz
So we have our last Mafia left. I have my reads too, but will see if that person leaves more clues.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
So we have our last Mafia left. I have my reads too, but will see if that person leaves more clues.
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 (GAME OVER) - Page 12 Icon_shifty

more_horiz
kyosuke I'm just wondering, how are you enjoying mafia so far?

more_horiz
Wing gets the same question.

more_horiz
It's okay requires a lot of thinking lol, so what do you think of this specific round alisae?

more_horiz
I have 3 people who could be scum, but I'm waiting before I talk about those reads.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply