Feedback is always nice

Yugioh wars
Chapter 10 a true fight
Red nova 07 day 6 missions 4 1425 hours (2:25pm)

A MaDdog is driving a bit far from red lake about 50 minutes away from Red Nova outpost. The MaDdog is going 100 miles per hour kicking dirt all around for the tires going behind it.  Behind it are two other MaDdogs and a Gryphon. On the Gryphon the head commander in Phalanx armor is colored red and purple. He goes on his Commutation device the D-pad. “All right teams we got kind of a big operation. We have enemy forces that are going to try and take out enemy forces that will try to get flank the main force when they attack.  In case you do not know in a little bit we will be near a cliff side. The enemy will coming from below. We will have an advantage from the high ground. We will rain down fire then retreat after they see us and go to a new area until we can’t do that any more.” Jericho informed his team of the operation that we are doing.
“I wonder how many there are?” Jeremy questioned out loud in his MaDdog. “You…do you know I can hear you right?*Saren faceplamed* Anyway half a garrison 150 enemy units armed with anti amour weapons. That is all also draw your hand to see what you get then tell me what you get. If I don’t know the deck tell me if it good or not.” Jericho replied then got off of comms. “Dude really?” Saren commented trying to relive the stress he just got. “Guys draw 5.” Tony ordered. Each of them draw 5 cards expect Fista. “Take the wheel a bit while I drive 5.” She told tony after he draws five cards. Fista was careful with the breaks and the gas. When Tony was handling it he kind of bumps his arm into Fista upper boob area. “Mphm.” Fista went that happened. Fista did not care.

After a bit Fista look at her hand and mental counted the cards. “Okay take my cards.” Fista told him. Tony took them carefully so he doesn’t bump again.  Fista saw him get it then she proceeds to put her hands on the steering wheel again. “Sorry.” Tony said. “Sir for what? It was just a bump.” Fista ask with a puzzled face. “Um okay never mind oh ya right I have to… contact warrant officer.” Tony said then the snap out of it then went to go give details of each of his team hands.  Jericho went onto the comms.” We are getting close I have our mask hero summon his MASK hero acid to get rid of the enemy spell and trap cards or if that fails prepare to destroy as many as possible. Before that go into your plays and summon your monster. They can’t respond to what they don’ know about.” Jericho said.

They drove for a while and they park near and edge.  Jericho Gryphon unloads anti amour turrets and places them near the hill side. He had everyone with anti amour and people who had sniper rifles and light machines near the cliff as well but he spilt them up. He Nathan with anti amour people.  He had the rest that had some sort of long range attack spread about. Those who did not waited in the vehicles. Jeremy Summoned Elemental Hero Bubble man * 800 attack* and put MASK hero Acid on top of his extra deck. He had mask change ready.  Everyone was seting cards and summoning out their monsters that they could in one turn.
A soldier was looking out with his sniper scope for enemy soldiers.  “Remember they have to be close by for the monster effect to destroy their sets if any.” Jeremy told himself. At one of the sniper location after they took position someone cast a spell to cloak them. “Wait a bit before firing so the cloaking can cover you up.” He said. Saren is near him so that work for him. 
Jt and Ben are at hard to hit areas and are training their guns.  Nathan is trying to figure out where is grenades are going to land.  Tony and Nathan are with each other.  Chase was at anther sniper spot.  The others are in the mad dog with Josh on the turret. Soldiers where throwing done placement mines (Mines that can be toss and be put upside down and redirect themselves to position them correctly. They also have a feature where they can auto arm themselves)

30 minutes later the sniper that is looking out saw something moving and a bit later it was. “They a coming.” The sniper said on the comms then he went to run back to his position that he was given.  They heard the vehicles and when they got close enough they could see them. Then when they got closer Jericho  thought how long for the monster to come out then a bit after that he said ”Gold” on the comms. Jeremy then active MASH change and fusion summoned MASK hero Acid *2300 attack*It special ability went off. When it summoned it destroys his entire opponents spell and trap cards. MASK Hero Acid them shoot scatter shoots of acid form his card and all of them hit the enemy spell/trap cards. An enemy driver notices it but they were destroyed. He went on the comms “Ene…” Bam he got hit by a rocket and his vehicles got destroyed. Then a rain down of rockets, plasma, energy, Ion shots and bullets where coming down destroying enemy vehicles. They were trying to found where onto eh cliff side it was coming form.

When the genesis soldiers had to cool down their weapons then went out of firing range. After they first volley so to say an enemy summoned a Curse of dragon by tributeing a monster that must have been special summoned. It flew up and Took a peck when it did Chase Cyber dragon infinity blast it thus killing it. The owner of that card was watching as well. His life points drop to 3300. One of the enemy soldiers active Reigeki and so did the Genesis solider but they were able to negate theirs. They saw the lighting that Reigeki made then negated it.
Anything that could fly went over the cliffs and fire at the enemy which killed and destroyed the enemy a bit. They began to return fire and even fired rockets and lasers at them.  A rocket hit a group of ally soldiers but they where alive and where pulled back because they only a few hundred life points left. It also seemed to paralyze them as well. So I was a special weapon.
Jericho then order the MaDdogs and his gryphon to go out and meet the enemy and his solders started to move down little by little to hit the enemy. Some Genesis solider where hit by enemy fire so they move further away and left their amour regenerate their damage, so after wards they can get back in the fight. That what happened when they were getting hit by the enemy just get out and then when healed and shields are up go back in. The enemy tried to pin them but they had a hard time doing it. 
The enemy was trying to speed it up and it was working and they were losing them.  They tried to destroy their monsters but they cards kept getting negated or their attacks end up falling. They were about to escape the genesis but that when it happened. They drove over the mines and their vehicles start to explode and it slowed them down enough for them to still get hit by the snipers.   There is only so few vehicles left but they manage to escape the onslaught of the genesis soldiers.

“I think we are okay but this is bad.” An enemy driver said. Then he saw a faint image of something. He saw four vehicles then he saw gun fire coming from them. “Ah shit.” He said as they rip thought the vehicles shields and killed them. The three MaDdogs and the Gryphon where firing away. The enemy vehicles where getting close but they were getting taken out quickly by the gun fire from the vehicles.  They could not do enough damage to destroy the Genesis vehicles. An enemy driver seeing how he was going to die he turns his vehicle so he does not get hit and he went as fast as he could but he got killed with his foot on the gas. The vehicle was getting closer to the genesis vehicles but they shot the tires and they deflated and it somehow start to flip over then it skid tot eh genesis vehicles makes a screening sound. The genesis vehicles where starting to move around but stop when they saw it slow down and the badly damage vehicle slow down and ding a MaDdog.

After that two MaDdogs went to go check if all of them where dead. It took 10 minutes but then they reported that all of them are dead. “Good work everyone. No loses to that was what I was hoping for. Alright return to the outpost I will inform the commander.” Jericho told them.  Everyone went back and the 3 that got paralyzed was fixing up so they can fight again.  Well maybe they can’t be said when the assault begins.
Green Totem 03 day 8 mission 4