Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
DanelerH
Lux
Alisae
7 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT! - Page 2 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

If you're dead you must be here then.
Also sry if you didn't want spoilers, I'm using this as my moderator PT.
btw nerds who have excess to this besides me and admins:
Hopefully Dan.

Last edited by Alisae on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

more_horiz
btw thoughts on the set up and flavor and stuff?

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia Dead PT!

more_horiz
Like ya know the yugioh cards.

more_horiz
The setup seems interesting. It makes me wish I had gotten into a Neighborhood and survived further than Day 1, since that seems fun. I tend to not value flavor very much, but it was also interesting. I'm glad I got one of my favorite cards picked (toss-up between Light and Darkness Dragon and The Atmosphere; I keep going back and forth on them) and I like how my role corresponded to Light and Darkness Dragon's effect.

more_horiz
I tried hard to make most of the roles rorrespond with effect.
For example for Time Wizard if you remember Dark Sage is a card which sorta inspired the effect.
Crimson Subird is obvious, VT except hoods are a thing.
Ojama King's ability is roleblockerish but 1-shot for balance.
Unicore tbh I was lost and I thought it could be sorta similar to a doctor? ehhhhhhh I was given Trish and that one effect monster searcher that unicores have I forget the name.
Snow Orge was origonally a weak cop (Dies upon investigating scum) but the way the set up was origonally the town was really weak and was changed to an odd night cop.
Also Divine Winds of the Mist Valley I think is somewhat understandable. Field so the double day makes sense plus public flavor also makes sense.

btw Deskbot 004 would have been a fun role if it was made town. I probably woulda designed it to be a 1-shot novice depserado which is basicly a dayvig that can't be used on day one (this is the novice) except instead of a dayvig if you dayvig'd scum you kill them, if you targeted town you die. But I went with the Strongman for obvious reasons.

more_horiz
Holy shit, I'm actually gonna die >.< Trick is the worst town I've played with. 

Great setup tho. It's interesting and actually gives a good chance of scum winning. Is it yours or you stole it? 

Anyways, faer didn't help much and overall town was lazy, which helped Linda. Unfortunately just when I started to see through the setup more clearly, she pushed for the hammer. Bad day 2 from me, solid day 1. 

Dan was screaming town and it was a very good kill. I was gonna be a bad noght kill during the whole game, so they had to push for a misslynch. Unfortunately as I said, no town wanted to see any reason...

Good game tho, I doubth town will win.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
I tried hard to make most of the roles rorrespond with effect.
For example for Time Wizard if you remember Dark Sage is a card which sorta inspired the effect.
Crimson Subird is obvious, VT except hoods are a thing.
Ojama King's ability is roleblockerish but 1-shot for balance.
Unicore tbh I was lost and I thought it could be sorta similar to a doctor? ehhhhhhh I was given Trish and that one effect monster searcher that unicores have I forget the name.
Snow Orge was origonally a weak cop (Dies upon investigating scum) but the way the set up was origonally the town was really weak and was changed to an odd night cop.
Also Divine Winds of the Mist Valley I think is somewhat understandable. Field so the double day makes sense plus public flavor also makes sense.

btw Deskbot 004 would have been a fun role if it was made town. I probably woulda designed it to be a 1-shot novice depserado which is basicly a dayvig that can't be used on day one (this is the novice) except instead of a dayvig if you dayvig'd scum you kill them, if you targeted town you die. But I went with the Strongman for obvious reasons.

Dude, you really like that desperado, don't you?

more_horiz
It's mine :D

more_horiz
oh yeah btw I'm not happy.

more_horiz
Why u always lyin'

more_horiz
Oh and btw why?

more_horiz
I'M MAD AT LIGHT FOR NOT READING HIS ROLE PM
I'M MAD AT LUX FOR NOT GETTING A HOOD PROPERLY SET UP
I'M MAD AT META FOR REPLACING OUT (thank debi btw for taking this slot)
I'M MAD AT THE TOWN FOR LYNCHING PEP
I'M MAD AT LUX FOR NOT PUTTING PEOPLE IN HERE SOONER
JUST UUUUUUUUUUUUGH

more_horiz
I'm still trying to figure out how that lynch went through.

more_horiz
AND NOW I'M MAD AT DEBI FOR LITTERALLY THROWING THE GAME BECAUSE META CLAIMED IN THE MOST GENUINE, TOWNY WAY POSSIBLE, AND HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO GET LYNCHED TODAY IF A LYNCH HAPPENS.
STAWP DRIVING ME TO INSANITY PLEASE I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS.

more_horiz
Welp...too bad.

Unfortunately the people that can actually think are scum :/

more_horiz
oh wow debi wasn't quicklynched for that.

more_horiz
What I don't understand is how Tric still doesn't realize the reason xe got No Report was because I targeted xem.  I was suspicious of xem and my ability was to prevent someone else from using theirs (and from being targeted).  Why wouldn't I target Tric?

more_horiz
Lol Debi is putting some bullshit on and doesn't really know what to do. Basically scum will benefit from any kill today and night they kill faer. Den is prolly gg.

more_horiz
It's probably because he is new Dan.

more_horiz
If they mislynch, it's definitely the end of the game.  It's currently 4-2, so a mislynch here means a successful Night Kill will end it.  Linda has the Strongman ability, so the Doctor can't save the target.

more_horiz
Woop

more_horiz
If they mislynch I'm just ending the game.

more_horiz
That's a maf win no use letting it sit longer.

more_horiz
That's three votes on Light.  If jj logs on or Debi finds Light suspicious enough to lynch, that's it.  According to xyr wall, Light is the most suspicious to xem.

more_horiz
This topic's actually kinda nice...

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
What I don't understand is how Tric still doesn't realize the reason xe got No Report was because I targeted xem.  I was suspicious of xem and my ability was to prevent someone else from using theirs (and from being targeted).  Why wouldn't I target Tric?

This is my first game of mafia Dan, The skip-day with debi doctoring would have revealed Linda as the shopper/not town=mafia. And if my investigation didn't work, that could have pointed me to jj. Either way, this game could have been won.

more_horiz
of course it could also be argued that debi isn't a doctor, but that roleblock really did me in....

more_horiz
Wait Tric, that was your first game o.O? Dude you played pretty dang good for your first game imo. On Day 3 you scared the piss out of me when you decided to try and go for a Skip Day lol.

Also, I *still* do not understand the whole 'Day 1 requires a lynch' shit. Maybe it's because I played on Marriland and the games at Marriland were always like 25+ people, idk. It's just never going to make sense to me and I legitimately would have voted for a skip day even if I had been town.

more_horiz
and Pep...unless I'm still not understanding what you were actually trying to do, what made you think that I'd back you as a confirmed town simply because you were in the same neighborhood as me? I was trying to come off as pro-town by defending you (cuz let's be honest...the votes on you Day 2 made very little sense), but then you revealed your plan to me, which I was able to, on the contrary, use to get you lynched without looking like a lynch bandwagonner in the process. You put your head in the noose by trusting me there, I totes stabbed you in the back.

more_horiz
Given that jj stabbed faer there, we have the neighborhood for a reason guys. And Linda, I read the previous games on DA. And I did refer to it being the first time I got that result. But you never enlightened me... If Debi von Doomfinsmirch hadn't withdrawn that doctor claim, we'd have been on day 4 now. I mean, it makes sense to give faer an extra party, and if you couldn't....

more_horiz
I'd be strongman-ed anyway and since Debi was doing...well...Idk what he was doing with the "I am not the doctor" I doubt if the result would've been been different.

But yeah you did pretty great for your 1st game Tric(I legit fuked up this game >.>)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply