Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Linda-Senpai
faervel
jjh927
TricMagic
DanelerH
LightYagami5
Alisae
11 posters

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) - Page 2 EmptyAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hi. Some people like mefia here, and that's cool an all! So I wanna host a game (mostly to try to get a grasp at designing a setup and modding). Here are somethings that should be noted.

To join the game you not only have to /in but also send me 3 names of YGO cards (Via PM). You're essnetially picking your own flavor. I mean, 1 is only requried, but 3 helps me out a bit :D
Flavor will not be alignment indicative. Alignments will be randomized.
The game will be confirmed 7v2
Also I may or may not come up with roles that the DA community is used to, meaning this game may not exactly be normal according to DA standards. I WILL DO MY BEST TO BALANCE I SWEAR
It will also be role-madness.

And before anyone asks, Days are 4 days long, Nights are 2 days long.

So I'm openning sign-ups while Lux figures out logistical things and so that I can balance things.

1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. MetaphysHunter

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

more_horiz
Oh yay my exam's postponed I can play now~! Wee~!(Well...more like it has always been on this date it's just that I was trolled by a groupmate of mine...)

descriptionAlisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (9p Sign-ups!)

more_horiz
Friends, tugging on heartstrings since time immemorial.

more_horiz
If MetaphysHunter ever do decides to respond to my PM and I get picks from him I'll just start making roles.
Until then feel free to sign-up.

more_horiz
i'm an idiot yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Smile

more_horiz
There we go.
Now we just see one more and I see @Debi so if I tag him, he'll see this and join?

more_horiz
I'ma start designing roles now so last call to join before the game starts!
meaning 24 hours.
edit: that's 24 hours to decide if anyone wants to join or not.

more_horiz
no one has tagged him so...
@CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
lol I highly doubt he'll join.
just sayin

more_horiz
I really hope he join. Really wanted to get he whole squad going.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord
Crims sama!

more_horiz
Id like to play, but i have no time because exam periods and this game needs a lot of focus and commitment

more_horiz
tags @SilentKatana
silently

Last edited by TricMagic on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Kay making roles now.

more_horiz
Okay I have roles and alignments randomized (I'll re-randomize if one last person joins), but I am going to wait for @lux to give me everything I need once I send him a PM saying everything I need.

more_horiz
I got your PM. It will be done tomorrow.

more_horiz
/me is still waiting

more_horiz
Alright hopefully it's finally happening.
Role PMs are going out whenever Lux decides to give me permissions and all of the PTs are up.

more_horiz
In short, you are getting your roles in the morning.

more_horiz
Nah fuck that I already sent role PMs.
With that said tho, if you're part of a PT you'll get excess to that PT tomorrow and hopefully I can make the gamethread up by tomorrow.

more_horiz
Are we good to go now finally?

more_horiz
LUX I STILL CAN'T MAKE THE GAMETHREAD!

more_horiz
Tell me where? What Subforum

more_horiz
THE MAIN THREAD!
THE MAFIA FORUM!
All the other threads are up.

more_horiz
Oh...give me a minute..

more_horiz
LUX I WAS PRETTY SURE I MADE THIS CLEAR THIS WAS AN ISSUE 20 TIMES BY NOW
SDFAJIOPTERSgt
ERO;HYU
ERHYO
WHYRT6HYUDERTFG

more_horiz
Hahaha sorry  Try now.

more_horiz
Still says I need permissions to create a topic.

more_horiz
That's strange. You should have the permissions. Give me an another minute

more_horiz
Ahaaaa, whar about now?

more_horiz
Hey guyz I really need a replacement hit me up if you want the slot.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply