Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 3 EmptyYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 3

more_horiz
We got a lot of duel action right here. 

Yuri ran out 3 infantry target appear. Yuri quickly got out his assault rifle then he easily removed the targets then 3 jellyfish pop out then the summoned Tiger axe in attack mode and let him take them out.  He proceed on he can see the end of the course behind a ruined building.  He saw many places were the enemy can take cover.  He saw a cover location that can protect him from both in front and behind him. He decides to gun for it. 2 seconds before he got their 2 jellyfish, 2 tiger turtle and one mystical horseman appeared along with 6 infantry.  He shot two infantry soldiers then he got out a flash bang and threw it at the mystic horseman.  He knew that both that monster and tiger axe both have 1300 attack points and the others have 1200 points and none of them were in defense mode.  He shot and took out 3 more infantry then his Tiger axe killed all of the jelly fish. Then that gave him a window to shot and take out the last infantry. He keeps shooting t the mystic horse man to distract it while the tiger axe took out the two Turtle tanks. Then he order his tiger axe to attack the mystical horseman. They both swung their weapons and kill each other. After that was done he press on and he found anther cover area that could protect him forward and backwards. He rush over their and 12 infantry and 20 monsters pop up. Yuri had lighting vortex but there were monsters that could negate the effects of spell cards. He set a trap card down quickly. Then 3 enemies pop up behind him. He switches to his shotgun. He waited until the monsters attack him when they did he active battle fader form his hand to negate all of their attacks.

Then after that he got a chance to kill the enemy behind because fire shots form dragons were shot at him which made smoke when it hit the batter fader. He quickly pulled off some shots with his shotgun he took out two guys. He waited until the third game came out then when he did Yuri did a head shot to the target.  He took cover after that. After the smoke cleared a bit and as soon as he could see he quickly fire 2 shots taking out 2 of the infantry units that were close to him. Then he threw frag grenade which he nailed the throw and the timing causing the grenade to explode in the air and taking out the other two that were near him on his right flank. He switches to his sniper rifle and he added an ad-on that made the scope able to read heat signatures. He waited for the monsters to attack when they did he used battle fader effect from his hand again. Again the attack was negated and smoke appeared form the fire balls. Then aimed with his sniper at targets and he took out 5 targets before the smoke cleared and before it fully did he summoned beta the magnet warrior to destroy the monsters that would prevent him from using his spell card. He got rid of two of them then when a stronger monster attack his monster he active his set down card dark mirror force which destroys all defense position monster when his opponent declares and attack because some of them where in defense position.. There was no monster to negate it so it was successful and all defense position monsters were destroying and there were 5 of them. 13 of them left. He then threw one some grade to cover up the area and he took out the rest for the infantry easily with his sniper rifle just in time to cause after he got the last kill he smoke cleared. Then he summoned an anther magnet warrior and it was able to destroy two more monsters that would negate his spell card. He has 3500 life points left and then he summoned luster dragon which took out the rest of the monsters that would negate his spell card. He shot the other monster to get their attention after that was successful he send dark blade to the graveyard active lighting vortex and destroy all attack position monsters on the field. Then a M5 castor tank appears as well as a blue eyes white dragon. He knew what to he summoned exploder dragon and keep shooting at the tank. Will his dragon would go to blues eyes white dragon it would get destroy by it and it effect would go off and the effect would destroy the blues white dragon in which that happened. Then Yuri equips his only RPG and fire on the left side of the tank and took it out. After that he was successful. Then the drills sergeant said on the speaker “Alright head down the path behind the building and head on to dueling. Make sure you put the stuff in the Bin” That what he did and he did and got ready for dueling.

At the dueling time for the first duels we will have two duels to show you how it easy it is to pass the first one.  Here we go with Zack vs. the first guy. Everything happens word per word. Let go to them now.  Zack is at his dueling zone with his deck. “You will duel one opponent then if you win you go the next one etc. alright begin.” The drill sergeant said. Then the Channeled guy 1 or C1 goes first. “I go first. I summon dark blade in attack mode and I set one card face down. I active tremendous fire you take 1000 life points of damage while I only take 500.” They brace them self’s as they both get hit by fire. C1 at 3500 life points and Zack at 3000 life points. “I end”  C1 said.  “It my turn I draw. I active Dino mist charge. When I active it. I can add one “Dinomist” Monster form my deck to my hand. I will add Dinomist Brachion to my hand. I set in my pendulum scale Dinomist Brachion and Dinomist Spinos. * They are set* my pendulums scale is 3-6 so now I pendulum summon Dinomist Pterna and Stegosaur. I should of done this before but Now I active pot of Desires. I banish the top ten cards of my deck then I get to draw two cards.* the top ten cards of his deck is banish then he draws two.* I normal summon Dinomist Anklyos. I overlay Dinomist Pterna and Stegosaur in order to make the overlay network. *it created* Now I summon  Shark Fortress. I will use it effect by using one overlay until I can select one of my monster cards and it can attack twice during the battle phase. It will attack you dark blade. * It fires a shark like missile and destroys Dark blade. C1 is at 2900 life points.* Now it will attack you directly.* It fires a shark missiles at C1 and knock him down he is at 500 life points* Now for my final attack. * Dinomist Anklyos fire an ice beam at C1 after he got up and he is down to  -500 life points. * Zack wins duel ends. “Well that should be the only time I should not worry about back row.” Zack commented.

Yuri is just got into his dueling position after that and he will duel soon he gets out his deck and gets ready to duel as his C2 enters the field the same thing was said as last time.  C2 goes first. He says “You won’t get pass this. I set 3 cards face down I end my turn. I will also set a monster.” Then Yuri says “It my turn I draw.  I will discard one WATER monster form my hand to special summon out Swamp form my hand in face up defense postion.* it is in blue in color*.  I will use it Special ability because it summoned I can send one level 2 aqua monster form my deck or my side of the field to the graveyard. I will send form my deck Dupe frog. * It gets sent to the graveyard form the deck by Yuri hand* Since Dupe frog was sent to the graveyard I can add one “frog” monster my deck to my hand.  I will add “Swamp frog” since I can’t add another dupe frog. Now I will active a special ability from my hand by banishing one “Frog” monster form my graveyard I can special summon Roinintoadin.  I will banish my Dupe Frog. * Roinintoadin appears in attack position.* I set two card faces down.” Yuri said then got interrupted by C2. “Wrong choice. I active my set card Twin twister. By discarding one card I can destroy up to two spell/trap card on your field. Say good bye to your face downs.* He destroyed them and Yuri smirk.* C2 to said. “I normal summon Swamp frog. Now I will build the overlay by overlaying Roinintoadin and one of my swamp Frogs in order to make the overlay network. * It appears* in order to exceed summon into Treatoad (Na Toadally awesome). Now I use it special ability once per turn I can use one overlay unit in order to special summon a “frog” monster form my deck. I special summon Dupe frog in defense position. Now I will attack with Treatoad.” Yuri played then C2 shrug his shoulders.

“I active my trap card Mirror force. It destroys all attack position monsters.” C2 replied. “Now I active Treatoad special ability. When a trap/spell or monster card would active I can tribute a “frog” monster I control to negate and destroy it.  Before that I will chain my traps cards special abilities in the graveyard. When a traps card is active I can special summon both of them out level 2 aqua type, 1200 attack points and 0 defense points. They are also unaffected by monster effects and when they leave the field they get banish, also they are water types.  I special summon Palozoic Pikaia and Palozic Canandia in attack mode. I will tribute Swamp frog.  * The effect is negated and Treatoad destroy the face down monster which was a snowman. C2 did not bother with the effect.* now my two Palozic will attack you directly* he loses 2400 life points and is now at 1600.* I end.” Yuri said. “I draw and uh I can’t win. I will give you the win.” C2 said. And admitted defeat. Yuri was surprised y this. Yuri wins.
Okay that done with now to challenger 3 which will be calls in short C3 vs. Fista. The C3 said “I active Polymerization I fuse Gyroid and steamroid in order to special Steam Gyroid in attack mode. I active Machine Assembly line. All machine monsters I control gain 200 attack points. That all It can do for now. I set one card face down and I end my turn.” C3 end his turn.  “Aw that cute I draw. Well now I active tm spell card Pre-preparations of Rtes. I can add one ritual spell card to my hand and one Ritual monster that the ritual spell cards would summon out so to say. I will add Machine Angle Absolution ritual and I will add Cyber angel – Dakini to my hand. Now I will active Advance Ritual arts.  I can select a ritual monster I can send a normal monster form my deck to the graveyard to perform a Ritual summon of  the monster as long the level is the same. I will send my level 6 Labradoite dragon to the graveyard to Ritual summon cyber angel- Idaten to the field. When she summoned I can add one ritual spell card form my deck or graveyard to my hand but I won’t do that. I will now active Machine angel Absolution ritual I will use Cyber angel –Idaten form my hand and cyber petit angel in order to ritual summon Cyber angel- Dakini.  I could do more but no I won’t.  By the way when she ritual summon I can use her special ability and you can send one of your monsters to the graveyard you choice but you have to. * He sent his only monster to the graveyard.* Now Cyber angel- Dakini attack slashing Marge. * A marage of slashes hit C3. He is now down to 1300.* Cyber angel –Idaten finish it. * It slashes t him and he lost 1600 and now he at -300. Fista won.*” Well that was quick.” Fista said. “If only you used fusions.” C3 said.  “Don’t main Non-fusion area.” Fista replied.

For the next round we have C4 vs. Saren.  “Alright my move. I normal summon Summoner monk when it summoned it goes into defense position. I will active it special ability. By discarding one spell card once per turn I can special summon a level four or lower monster form my deck. I summon out Mathatian. I overlay both of them to create the overlay network * it created* to exceed summon into Maestroke of the symphony Djiin in attack mode. * it appears form the overlay network.* I end.” C4 said. “Okay my turn I draw. (Tony team here I come I just hope that he made it.) First off I will active Quickdraw Sychro effect from my hand b discarding one monster card form my hand I can special summon this card onto the field. I will send glow up lob tot eh graveyard in order to special summon it. Now I use it effect by sending the top card form my deck tot eh graveyard I can special summon it due to it special ability.  I will now normal summon Armageddon knight. When he is summoned I can send one DARK monster form my deck to my graveyard. I chose level eater. I will special summon it do it special ability that if I have a level 5 or higher monster on the field I can reduce it level by one in order to bring this guy out.  Will tune my Quickdraw Sychron with Armageddon knight and level eater in order to Sychron summon Trishlua, dragon of the ice barrier. “Saren said with a smile. “Oh no wait is that your sprit monster?” C4 asks. “Uh no. Now her special ability will active I can banish one card on the field, hand and graveyard when she is summoned.  I will banish the card on the right in your hand, the photon lead spell card you got rid of in your graveyard and I will banish Maestroke of the symphony Djiin. Now I will reduce my dragon level by one to special summon out level eater since it if higher than a level 5 I can reduce her level to bring him out.” Saren smiled.

“Now then since I special summoned a monster I can special summon doppelwarrior form my hand onto the field.  Too bad I can’t use it special ability to get my tokens out. Oh well, now then I will tune my Doppelwarrior, level eater and my Glow-up ball in order to Sychro summon into Photon pulse dragon. I could of done other things this as well but oh well it not need and I don’t want to waste my time. Now my Photon pulse dragon has 1900 attack points and my dragon has 2700 I’m going to win. Photon pulse dragon attack. * A photon pulse hits C4 as he brace for impact. He is now down to 2100.* Now Trishula, dragon of the ice barriers attacks him for game. * He gets hit by a big ice beam shot and he takes damage form 2700 attack points. He is now at -600 life pints. Saren wins.* Alright time to get the fudge moving.” Saren said in victory.

Finally we have Gaia vs. C5. “I will go first. I will set scale Timegazer magician and stargazer magician to make a scale 2-8. * They appear in the pendulum zone.* I will now pendulum summon Odd-eyes Saber dragon onto the field in attack mode. I set one card face down onto the field and I will end my turn.” C5 said. “Well that a nice change of space. I will normal summon Subterror Nemesis archer in attack mode.” Gaia said but then C5 intervened.”I now active my trap card Reigeki Break.  By discarding one card I can destroy on card on the field and I chose the monster you just summoned.” It is destroyed by C5 card as he explained it y a lightning bolt forma finger. “Well thanks because if she is destroyed by battle or card effect I can use her special ability. Since she was destroyed now I can special summon a “Subterror monster form my deck in face down defense position or face up. I chose face down. I active my fields spell card the hidden City. * It appears below them*When this card is active I can add one “Subterror” from my deck to my hand. I chose Subterror Nemesis warrior. I will active one of the hidden City special abilities. Once per turn I can flip one of my Subterros into attack mode or just flip it back down. You know who I am going to flip. I flip summon form my spell card ability Subterror Behemoth Umastryx. When he is flip summon I can target on monster one your field and banish it. Say goodbye to Odd-eyes saber dragon. * It gets banish by a dark looking rock hitting it.* Now I will active my spell card Prediction Ritual.  I can Ritual summon a Prediction Princess form my hand by sending a combination or a monster that is level 9 or higher. I will send Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo to my graveyard to ritual summon Prediction Princess Tarotel. She will attack you for 2700 life points of damage. *she fires a bright water like blast at C5 knocking him down. He has 1300 life points left.* Now Subterror Behemoth Umastryx attack for game. * he gets hit by a large swipe form him which made him flew to left side hard as he grunts. He is now at -1300. Gaia wins*. “Well that was easy.” Gaia stated then she left.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 3 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 3

more_horiz
O_O .

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 3 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 3

more_horiz
what the matter

more_horiz
OK It's confirmed. Every time I read something I go into fulfanfic mode... ITS TOO MUCH 

*lays on the floor during of fanfic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply