Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars Chapter 2 P1  EmptyYugioh wars Chapter 2 P1

more_horiz
P1 means part one. I think i ma merege all parts so i may edit the title.

Ben went to the duel field and him active his duel disk after following the directions that he found on how use them in the machine room were the duel disk are. He looks on the back of the duel disk it had a picture on what card goes were. He was able to tell were goes were easy. He putted his arsenal torso card in and it appeared on him. He could fell the weight of it. Then he putted on the rest of his amour. He felt the weight of all of it. He ran around some to see how it would affect him and he tried to do flexible things. It seemed to work good on him then he inserted his two weapons a sword and a rifle. His sword look like black luster solider sword but it was sort of different looking. He shot a shot out of his rifle after examine his sword. Then he tried to shot it in a rapid fire way but it did not. He was trying to remove the cards and when he presses the arm amour button by ascendant. The card poop out half way and the arm amour went away. Then it clicks in Ben mind on how it works and the duel disk system. He went back to the group and tells them during lunch.

“Well thanks for the information. I wonder how they work but mine does not have instructions.*he takes a bit out of his sandwich*. I wonder how long the program is in the Military. I bet it may be quick like it may not even last a full year.” Chase told them. “It would be funny if it’s nine months. Well I hope not because I know some crappy cops and that is how long the training is for them.” Jeremy said. “That is true but I think it going to be longer.” Jt claimed his opinion and then drinks his water. “I want to try out Hero deck out. Hey Giovanni I challenged you to a duel. “Jeremy said. “Uh okay I guess.” Giovanni went along with it so they went to the dueling field which is just a room with a few dueling areas and that it if you want to duel you have to sit on the ground.

“Oh I am ready for Giovanni!” Jeremy said with a pump up type of voice. “Na I got you zero wins and ties and one lose in this world already you just don’t know it.” Giovanni said in a sarcastic voice.  They both active their duel disk with their decks already in.  A purple light flash form four devices in the room and the room turned purple. That to prevent them dying.  They each draw five cards.
“I call first turn to bad we can’t draw first turn.” Jeremy said”*sigh* go ahead.”  Giovanni said. “Alright here we go active the spell card Miracle Fusion.” The spell card appeared on the field and yes Jeremy did say that.” I fuse Elemental hero Bubbleman and Elemental hero Neos Allius fuse like they would in the anime with Miracle fusions effect.” I fuse them tighter in order to summon out Elemental Hero the Shining in attack mode.” It appears on the field and Jeremy is fan boying over it right now and Giovanni was shock how real it look. He stops fan boying after a while. “Thanks to its Effect I mean special ability it gains 300 attack points for each Elemental hero monster that is banish so now it has 3100 attack points.” Jeremy said then Giovanni had a confused face.”Okay… Well I active a special ability form a monster in my hand Ghost Reaper and Winter Cherries. If my Opponent has more monsters than I do I can discard her and then reveal a monster form my extra deck and if you have any monsters in your extra deck with the same name  All of  cards or card gets banish. Yes you must reveal your extra deck.” The card image appeared and Giovanni revealed Mask Hero Dark Law in his extra deck and Jeremy Smirk and then he revealed his extra deck but there is no Mask hero Dark Law in it. In Fact there is no Mask hero at all just Omi Heroes. (Elemental heroes that can easy be summoned by having the required attributes. Also some for the others have come in now.
“See I got none.” Jeremy stated and Giovanni had a shock look on his face. “Is this a prank? I thought you said you would use Mask heroes not Omi Heroes.” Giovanni Question Jeremy with a confused face. “Ya but I got rid of it. It boring and Omi heroes are more fun. I see no need for high tier decks. What the worse that can happen?” Jeremy stated. “We are going to have a little chat after this weather I lose or win.” Giovanni said. “Whatever. I set two cards to back me up and end my turn.” Jeremy said.
 “Well it my turn. I draw. *he draws* Now let’s get rid of back row I active my spell card Twin twister. By discarding one card which I will discard ghost reaper and winter cherries to destroy up to two spell/trap card on the field. Your back row can’t help you now.” Giovanni said with an anger type of face. A twin twister appears and it went to go destroy Jeremy back row which was a Mirror force and a Mystical space typhoon. “Now then I will my spell card pot of Cupidity. This card banishes top ten card form my deck.” The pot came out of the card and suck up the top ten cards from his deck now Giovanni will counties talking. “On the good side I get to draw two cards from my deck.*He draws to card form his deck*” Giovanni said then Jeremy giggled.

“Why do you have a card like that in your malefic deck?! Hahaha that stupid dude” Jeremy said in a laughing matter “Well maybe you will find out but I have my reasons. Now then I will active a spell card Mound of the bound creator.” The spell card images appear below them. “Why doesn’t it get big and more real like?” Jeremy asks “Probably so the field spell can’t block the view of the battle field. Well since you want to see that look up dueling videos with them and maybe your find it. Now By banishing a cyber end dragon form my extra deck*he pulls I tout and it fades away do to it getting banish. * To special summons Malefic Cyber End Dragon.” It appears on the field and Giovanni smirk. “Now then thanks to the anime effect of Malefic I can attack but only with malefic but however I need malefic world for that. Now then Malefic Cyber end dragon attack Elemental hero the Shining.” Giovanni said then malefic end dragon fire three big fire balls form it mouth and destroys it. Jeremy feels the shockwave form the blast and is not at 3100 life points.” Now then Mound of the Bound creator effect actives when a level ten or higher monster destroys a monster whoever they take 1000 life points of damage.” After Giovanni said that a bolt of lightning hit Jeremy and he grunted. He is now at 2100 life points. “When Elemental hero the Shining goes to the graveyard I can select two of my banish Elemental Heroes and Add them two my hand and you know what I am Adding elemental hero Bubbleman and Neos Allius.”

“I set one card face down and I end my turn.” Giovanni told Jeremy. “My turn I draw. *he looks at it* I active my spell card Dark hole which destroys all monsters on the field.”  A dark hole appears but then a yellow shield protects malefic cyber end dragon until the dark hole goes away. “What happened?” Jeremy asks. “Mound of the bound creator protects all of my level ten or higher monster form begging targeted and form begging destroyed by card effects.” Giovanni stated. “Well I set one monster and I end my turn.” Jeremy said.

“Fine I draw. *he draws*. Okay now I will active my trap card skill drain by paying 1000 life points *a purple aura on Giovanni and he grunted a bit he is now at 3000 life points* now all monster effects are negated on the field face up on the field. I now banish a rainbow dragon form my hand * gets banish form his hand* to special summon Malefic Rainbow dragon form my hand. *Jeremy eyes widen* Yep now if you had mask hero you may have had a way out of this but you don’t I bet or even prevented it. Now then Malefic cyber end dragon attack his face down*it destroys Elemental hero Bubbleman* Mound bound of the creator special ability actives now you take 1000 life points of damage since I destroyed one of your monster with one of my level ten monsters. * Jeremy took a lightning bolt and is now at 1100 life points.” Now Malefic rainbow dragon attack Jeremy life points for game.” Malefic Rainbow dragon fire a dark like blast and sends Jeremy flying as he screamed a bit. Jeremy life points have reach zero. All holograms go away. Jeremy Jumps back up.

“Now we talk.” Giovanni said. “Why?” Jeremy ask. “ Because you made a weaker deck instead of a powerful one.” Tony said.”I just lost one duel it was not life treating or anything.” Jeremy replied and Giovanni is getting a bit piss off. “You don’t seem to get what we are trying to tell you.” Zack said. “I am trying to understand.” Jeremy said.

“This is war wait hold on let me ask you this If you were to duel to the death would you pick a tier 1, 2 or 3 deck? “ Giovanni ask then he went on. “All of them simple to use you know how to use them it even says at below the decks what deck it is and what tier it is so you know. Yang Xing is not tier one. Maybe the he make hero deck is tier 1.5 but ignore all the decks that you currently have which deck could you chose? I am just looking out for you.”Tier 3 deck because it would probably be fun.” Jeremy replied. Then Giovanni sight and said in a little bit deeper voice in an angry way “You… would… play… a…fun…deck…that is… their 3...against your… opponent deck… in a… life and death duel… you wouldn't grab the tier 2 or 1 deck…that could… win the duel for you. Even if the Opponent played a tier 1 deck would you still chose it.” Giovanni calmed down. “Ya I could still use it even though I would already know how to use a tier one deck. “ Jeremy argued as he went on. “I am not going to step out of my comfort zone that crazy for me to do.” “So you're dead weight to us.”Tony said the two look to left and they saw Jt, Tony, Zack and Josh. “Jt Medalfoe deck is top meta even thought he plays the pure version. His Metalfoes deck is actually good. I know the Meta version uses Yang Zing is top meta but it is still good.

Then Jeremy ask in bit of an angry voice “Why are you guys forcing me to play a tier one deck?” Jeremy made a fist. “Were not just use a different deck besides what happens if they run a much faster deck than you.” Zack said. “Alright fine whatever you know what I challenged you Tony to a duel my Omni heroes vs your Constellar Mr. that deck not good enough. “ Jeremy channeled Tony.”I know you don’t think highly of my dueling skills. I know this is what about besides the deck. Giovanni okay I understand where you're getting at but please stop it.” T “I use to play that deck a lot. If I see that deck will you allow me to make improvements? If it such a big problem then okay you don’t have to switch decks just let me help.”  Giovanni explained. Jeremy  points his hands at the others. “I do not care what you have to say if you nerved play the deck or play against it. This whole War thing seems to be taking us apart. “Jeremy  as he went on.” I don’t know why this is happening maybe because of pressure but this shit has to stop. Were friends for Pete sake we should not be doing this. That goes for everyone. If I did it to I am sorry for begging cruel.” It alright but I want to show my skills to show that I won’t let anyone down.” Jeremy said.“Fine whatever I got the deck and the duel disk so that fine.” Tony said.  He moved his left hand and he putted the duel disk on his right hand then he active it.” I am guessing that you have it with you.” They went to each other and shuffled each other decks then they returned it. Then they got into dueling positions. “(I will show him that this deck is fine and what makes his Constellar deck so special anyway.

descriptionYugioh wars Chapter 2 P1  EmptyRe: Yugioh wars Chapter 2 P1

more_horiz
Nice ^^
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply