I made section 2 to short lol sorry about that. 

Feedback is always nice

I found the pic to represent the forces.
forces looks :

daneil deck link :

Zelene armour :

http://www.duelacademy.net/t49190-yugioh-war-chart-sheet

Both teams run to the elevator and they get on it and get ready while the elevator goes down as they aim at the door just case enemies show up. Surprisingly elevator music is playing while they are going do.
“Ha, so that you started to play music that is so funny elevator,” David said in a sarcastic tone.
Then the elevator hit garage floor after the music stops then doors open up they. They hurried out as some people were pointing the guns to the enter way into where.  Guns shoots and cannon and rocket fire are going off. Then they all got out of the elevator and proceed to where heard the conflict.

They proceed then they saw some enemy troops advancing then they opened. They quickly opened fire to take them out. Edward summoned arcane force 0 – the fool in defence position * 0 defence points* Saddie got out Ritual Beast Ulti-Apelio by getting out monsters and contact fusion.   Giovanni set traps and Cameron got out StellarKnight Delteros out.  Some members of team tail whip got out Stardust Spark dragon, Number 101: Silent Ark, and a Natural Exterio out and someone set traps and such.
They went further and they sound of the conflict was getting closer then when they got close they found enemy troopers with 3 Evil Hero Wild Cyclone.
“Evil Hero wild Cyclone… it immune to spell and traps when it attacks well we can’t active them but only 1900 attack.” Edward said.
Spark dragon, Stellarknight Delteros and Ritual Beast Ulti-Apelio went and destroyed them. Then they saw the enemy duelist that used them then one of them active dark whole then Natuira Exterio used its effect to negate it all the duelist had to do was to banish a Natuira monster from his deck. Then Saddie’s had Ritual Beast Ulti-Apelio just go up and tear them apart. An enemy duelist came and they had a Number 52: Diamond Crab King had 3000 attack points then its attack. A Tail whip team member used mirror force to destroy Number 52: Diamond crab king.
 The Daniel open fired to take out the duelist who summoned him. They went forward then they start to see the exchange of fire and they see an allied squad take out and an enemy squad that was trying to advance. They went to them and the team leader saw them.

“Sir, Sorry that we could not stop those enemy troops they just went pas us and we could not fire back at them because of enemy forces. We can push back but they got 3 tanks in the way. Both sides are not sending monsters because of it pointless for both sides. The tanks can’t hit us but the infantry is Sir.” The sergeant told them.
“Okay, Giovanni quickly go take a peak then go open fire. Then we will help by providing cover fire. After Giovanni unloads all of his shots pull back we will do this until all three are destroyed. Saddie heals Giovanni when he goes out with your heal gun. Alright, get going.” Yuri ordered.

Giovanni slowly went out to go take a peak and Saddie went behind him with her heal ray gun * fires a green healing beam that can heal and must cool down after 8 seconds of use* pointing it at him. Giovanni then saw to his peak then saw the enemy forces. He saw the three enemy tanks were close to each other. Then he back away fast.  He raised his hand with 3 fingers out each second he put one down then on the third second he went out and Saddie followed him.
He went when they main firing stop then he went out quickly then opened fired on an enemy tank firing three shots at one tank which destroy it caught the enemy the enemy by surprised then they started shooting at him but Giovanni was already retreating So they could not get good shots in.

Then he waited for 6 seconds then he signals that he is going He creates and energy drone which it starts shooting at the enemy infantry then the enemy tries to destroy it. Then a few soldiers threw a flash bang to stun the enemy. Giovanni quickly goes out and fires 3 shots to destroy the tank to the left. He took out the right one before this one.

He manages to get away with getting hit a little bit of damage but his shield did not go down. He then waits 6 seconds then he signals he going out again he creates an energy drone and they threw hand grades but then some other threw static grenades which make electronics a buggy and mess up a bit for a while. Giovanni makes and energy shield during this and rushes in. an enemy tank got a lucky shot and took out his energy shield then Giovanni fire the 3 shots from his cannon to destroy the tank quickly then he ran back to them but he was getting hit hard now so Saddie used the heal ray gun to heal him until he got back into cover and Giovanni was grunting a lot. When he got back gave the thumbs up.

“Enemy tanks have been destroyed repeat enemy tanks have been destroyed.” A trooper said on the comms.
“We got vehicles we can use thanks to your team capturing the enemy vehicles we can now use them. Also, you might not want to be in the tank way.” The sergeant said.

They enemy vehicles again coming in fast. Edward got his turret ready and set then a bit later they see enemy MaDdogs that was trying to go pass them but Edward was o his turret sand he targets the tires and he was able to get pass the shield and he shot the tires it feels down but then for some reason it got blown up. Then they heard more. Then they saw missiles travel and heavy machine gun go the past and then they heard vehicles moves.

Then they saw a tank and others vehicles as well and infantry. A trooper told them to come. So they went with them. They encounter enemy troopers. Giovanni used Null beam * a purple wave that can travel 30 ft and can nullify shields and barriers that are energy or magic made.*  To get a kill then one guy someone got close so he got his Null Katana out then used Null break *a physical strike when dealt it removes all defence buffs.* Anther guy came then Rancho rush with Legionnaire charge* increase speed and damage by 5%* to get closer And used Legionnaire smash *makes an ethereal shield to bash people and cause knockback.* to kill him then he used Legionnaire  lance* throw an ethereal lance that can travel 45 ft can pierce 6 inches of armor.* Edward used Zio* fire a light bolt on top of an enemy*.to kill a foe.

Daniel saw the chance t use a Catastrophe dark orb *fire a dark lord and enemy with a 5 ft expulsion rate that goes away after 40ft.  30% chance to inflict blind and rage.* on an enemy for a kill. Then he used Catastrophe stigma *increases all physical traits by 5% * on himself.

David and Cameron ran up with David’s Train guard* (pistol) plasma base. can go automatic. 20 shots before 2-second cooldown. Short to medium range. Iron sights* and Cameron’s Light fever: (submachine gun) oni base. 32 shots before 3-second cooldown.  Medium range. Red dot. To attack the enemy their other guns are on cool and they went in firing.

David used Train ramming* charge and deal damage to all enemies that get near you while your speed gets increased by 15%* on one enemy then he used Train line shot* fire a blue laser that goes 40ft.* at anther enemy. Cameron used Light fire *fire a light kind of fire at an enemy. 30ft* then he tried to blind an anther enemy units after that kill Light blindness* 35% chance to inflict blind* But it failed. One guy came up to him trying to melee bash him but Cameron killed Him with after shooting him in the torso with a Light reach punch* throw a punch that can travel 5 feet ahead of y0u and has a 30% chance of causing dizzy.

They were wrecking ti because of the tank and some other people where using repair beams to repair any damage because it did get hit by rockets but they manage to keep it working. However, ally troopers where still getting killed and this is the first time Green totem have seen allies getting killed so it piss them off and you can kind of see that they did that in the way they were fighting because where messing u a bit.

While they were advancing three rockets were fired at the tank which it looks like it was going to be destroyed but three energy blast intercepts them. It formed a female she went into the enemy line of fire which the enemy fired at her but she warp close to them and away from the bullets and lasers and she is in mid air, Then toss a grenade at them and fired with two sub machines that where a unique gun meaning their not standard military guns. Then she made her hands glow yellow then she toss them up into the air while still the air and when she got close to the ground while the enemy was still pointing her she slammed her hands then a wave went forward taking out the enemy force which destroyed a lot of them and the grenade finish off the rest. The sub machine guns fell down in front fo her but she caught them mid-air then she fired where the garage entrance use to be without looking and the rest for the solider could hear enemy soldiers die. Then she was walking. She was walking away but then she pointed her gun at the entrance and started to fire and saw a duel tag fly out and the soldiers were getting out he way but Daniel did not see it that well and he got a tag.

“Hmm must be immortal if since he survived that.” The ally Genesis more solid said. To Giovanni, it sounded like Zelena.

Then the immortal so Zelena was right came in then Daniel came to duel him.

“Well, at least I get to kill one Genesis soldier before I die.” The Immortal said.

“Whatever,” Daniel replied.

They both get their duel disk ready to duel.

“I go first. Once per turn by discarding one card in my hand I can special summon Casteil, Hope of the Catastrophe.* 1800 attack*  I sent  Raguel, Will of the Catastrophe to the graveyard by a “Catastrophe” card effect so now his effect goes off and I gain 800 life points. * Daniel’s current life points 4800.* Oh look I don’t lose life points by saying effect well that a good thing I don’t lose life points just for saying it in a duel anymore.”  Daniel pointed out.

“Yes, we can’t believe you guys feel for a simple lie and we thought that trying to convince the duelist alliance that saying the effect would affect your life points so we played along with it. That kind of rhymed I think.” The enemy Immortal said.

“Called it!” A random ally soldier shouted.

“If we were just words then this would be easier for the writer to write now. Well, I guess they would have to anyway but you know.”David mention.

“That right there would be considered breaking the 4th wall if there is anyway. Well anyhow, proceed with your turn.” The Female genesis soldier said.

“Yep, I will. Now I normal summon Fidem, Faith of the Catastrophe. *1400 attack* When she is summoned I can special summon a level four or lower “Catastrophe monster form the graveyard. I special summon sent Raguel, Will of the Catastrophe from my graveyard in defence position *he goes blue with 1900 defence points* Also I will now active and effect from my hand anther sent Raguel, Will of the Catastrophe. If a Catastrophe monster is normal or special summoned I can special summon this card from my hand and if successful I gain 1000 life points. * Daniel life points 5800 and the monster have 1200 attack points* Now I Tune * the tune rings appears* one of m sent Raguel, Will of the Catastrophe with Casteil, Hope of the Catastrophe in order to Synchro summon * then monster become starts in the rings then combined to create a new monster*Skelg, Dark Ruler of the Catastrophe. *2800 attack points* if he is successful Synchro summoned I can send one DARK fiend type monster form my deck to the graveyard. IS end Acedia, Sloth of the Catastrophe and when he is sent to the graveyard by a Catastrophe effect I can add one “Catastrophe” spell/trap card to my hand. I will add Phobos, Scepter of the Catastrophe to my hand * it has reveled as a trap card.” Daniel said.

“Oh yeah, that right I never let Daniel go off that one time,” Rancho said to himself.

“Now I overlay sent Raguel, Will of the Catastrophe and Fidem, Faith of the Catastrophe *t eh overlay network is created and both of them go into it* in order to exceed summon. Mikhail, Scourge of the Catastrophe in attack mode. *2200 attack.* I will use his effect. By using one overlay until I can add one “Catastrophe’ spell/ trap card to my hand. I will add Quick retreat of the Catastrophe to my hand. I set two cards and end my turn.” Daniel completed his turn and the others cheer him on.

“My turn. I active Raise the woof *Anime card* If I control no monsters on my field that level 3 or higher I cans specials summon 3 level 1 EARTH tokens with no defence or attack points. * they are summoned and they are dogs heads. I now normal summon X-saber Airbellum. Now I can use my tokens for a Synchro summon so I tune my tokens and my X-saber Airbellum * the rings are made and they go into and become stars* to Synchro summon HTS Psyhemuth.*2400 attack points*” The immortal said then Daniel chained.

“I active my face down traps card Phobos, Sceptre of the Catastrophe. If I control a “Catastrophe” monster, all monster effects currently on the field are negated.” Daniel chained to the summoning.

“I also chain I actively forbidden lance to form my hand. I target my HTS Psyhemuth it loses 800 attack points but it is unaffected by other spell/trap cards. Now HTS Psyhemuth will attack Skelg, Dark Ruler of the Catastrophe. * It goes for the attack but Skelg, Dark Ruler of the Catastrophe. Fires a dark blast at it and it hits the immortal dealing him 1200 life points of damage.  He is now at 2800 life points.* I active his effect after damage calculations I can banish the monster he battle and himself. * HTS Psyhemuth fire a blue blast form it mouth and banish Skelg, Dark Ruler of the Catastrophe.* Main phase 2, I active D>D>R- Different Dimension Reincarnation* equip spell*.  By discarding one card form my hand I can special summon one of my banish monster. I chose HTS Psyhemuth. * it appears in attack mode with 2400 attack.* Now is set one card and end my turn.” The immortal is done with his turn.

“It not over yet I draw *he draws* You may know I have only one card in my hand that I drew first well I thought you might blow up my field with a spell card so I did not summon him. Looks like I understated you. I banish one LIGHT and DARK” Catastrophe” monster form my graveyard to special summon Azazel, Sinner of the Catastrophe form my hand. *2600 attack*” Daniel said.

“I active my trap card torrential tribute when a monster is summoned I can destroy all monsters on the field. Say goodbye to your field” The immortal said.

“Since his summoning is not negated I active Azazel, Sinner of the Catastrophe effect. Once per turn I can negate the activation of a trap card and destroy it.” Daniel said.

“Dang it.” The immortal said then the ally cheered him on and the immortal told them to shut up then all of them gave him the middle finger and David gave him two. Then they cheered him on again.

“He is not staying on long. I active Quick retreat of the Catastrophe. If I knew what that monster does I would have chained with this card but it too late for now. I can return one lever 5 or higher “catastrophe” “Monster I control to my hand then return one monster on the field then I get to draw one card. *a great wing occurs blowing the monster back to the deck that they came from then Daniel draws one card.* Okay I active Mikhail, Scourge of the Catastrophe effect by using one overlay unit I can add one spell/ trap card that is a “Catastrophe” card to my hand. I add Deimos, Sword of the Catastrophe to my hand. I will active it and equip it to my Mikhail, Scourge of the Catastrophe. It gains 1000 attack and defense points. All it does on the field anyway.  Now Mikhail, Scourge of the Catastrophe attack his life points directly. * It goes to him with his two swords then he goes in and strikes him with both blades with horizontal attack with them on the immortal killing. Immortal -400 life points Daniel wins.* I win.” Daniel said ad the immortal lays down in three spate pieces. The speakers go on.

“Attention this is Major Fox here. All enemy forces have been dealt with we have won the battle and defend the Fort. Please round up the bodies so we can burn them.  You can morn later for the dead before and during the time when we burn them. That is all.” Major Fox said on the speaker.

The female Arch Genesis soldier called Daniel over as well Yuri and Giovanni as well.

Giovanni told her 65 kills in with including into the ma’ams.

“Oh good well I got 108 so I beat you but you did better than others. Dismiss. Yuri when I was coming I saw your team gets flustered. If it because you guys saw allies die well you better have your team shape up because that anger can mess you up. Dismiss Yuri. * Yuri nods his head* Daniel you misplayed the monster effect was after damage calculation you could of active that quick spell card of yours to send that card to the extra deck or better yet that one monster you summoned on your last turn if you summoned it. Quick play spells are speed spell 3 the fastest ones. That how he counter your counter trap card. As you know Arch genesis soldier has to report on other genesis teams to see if they could be good choice sot make an arch genesis soldier so keep this mind because this will be on my report. Dismiss.* Zelene said who was the arch genesis female.

“Ma’am yes ma’am,” Daniel said kind of depressing a bit.

They got the Dark hand bodies and blown up vehicles and put them all in one area and set them on fire then when they went to go set their comrades body on fire it was mostly silent night. That is the end of this chapter.

Everyone gain energy read they can now read energy levels and they got promoted by one rank.

Last edited by Bladecharge on Wed May 17, 2017 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)