Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 4 section one EmptyYugioh wars chapter 4 section one

more_horiz
Here are all of the pictures of every that has appeared thus far. i am thinking of making one for Zed as well. if i do i will update it.

edward and saren :

Saddie and Yuri :

fista then Gaia then rancho :

In base Hindu It 1240 military time (12:40 pm). Jeremy and Josh are sitting down and eating. Two female trainees both with brown like skin come to the two. “Can we sit here?” One of them asks.” Uh sure.” Josh replied to them. Then they both sat down and put their trays down. “Thanks.” The one said. “I’m Fista and she Gaia.” Fista introduce them to the two. After taking a bit out of his PBJ sandwich Jeremy just figured out who they were. “Oh I know who you three are. You’re the two of three queens of battle over here. Saddie that Australian Girl is the other one. I knew the name never the face.” Jeremy claimed and kind of said it a bit loud. “Combat Queens?” Josh ask with a confused face. “Uh ya we are. So let me guess you’re going to ask us out or something.” Fista ask. “No.” Jeremy and Josh said. “Well that a first.” Fista said. “Uh do you guys know about Subterror?” Gaia asks. “I know some of it when I was making my deck and I saw them and I read about them a bit.” Josh replied. “Do you think that they are good?” Gaia asks him. “I guess so I read about them but I don’t know how to play them.” Josh explained. “Oh alright.” Gaia said.

a while later  “Alright listen up rookies!”  A Officer shouted and they all look at him “Since all of you are here I am going to say this now. From now on today you will be dueling will be once a week on Wednesdays 1900 hours to 2130 hours. Then on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday will be unit training. Then on all other times it will be specialty training. There is a form on each of your bunk beds. Sign them out and turn them in into your sergeant as soon as possible tomorrow. You may proceed of what you are doing.”  The officer gave all of that info then left. Everyone did just that after they where done eating. After their regular training during their first dueling training day a trainee went to Chase “Hey weakling I channeled you to a duel after I beat you I will get my revenge on that Dillan guy.” Then Chase looks at him “I don’t know what this about but I won’t let you get away calling me a weakling bicth. Time to get beat.” Chase told him with a piss off look on his face. “Good! To the duel field is on so you don’t lose you worthless life by accident.”

They got into the duel position and the trainee said also the same thing as last time I when they saying thing they go with the motion. “I will go first. I’ll show you who stronger have been holding my grade for a week and after I beat you I will prove that I am better and when I face you I will beat you. I draw. I summon elemental HERO Clayman in defense mode (face-up). Now I active the field spell skyscraper. After that I set one card face down and I end my turn. It your turn other earth fool.”  He has 3 cards left. “oh that what this is about. I remember your hate rant.  Well you must hate people form he other earth as you call it of course.  Time to shut you up. Alright then my turn I draw.” Chase said. “About time moron.” The trainee said.
 “I am going to make you eat those words. Now I Normal summon cyber dragon core in attack mode.” Chase said. “A weak attack point monster in attack mode Hahaha. You’re stupid.” The trainee said. “ I am not done. When It normal summon I can add one “Cyber” or “Cybernetic” card to my hand. I will add Cyber repair plant to my hand.” Chase said. Tony brought Jeremy near the duel. “I want you to see how that Omi heroes or classic heroes if that what he using would no off been a good choice because I don’t think you fully believe it.” Tony explained. “Ya I don’t but I see how Mask heroes are better than the other two.” Jeremy stated.

“Now I active my spell card Machine duplicate. I select one monster on the field with 500 or less attack point which I will select Cyber dragon core. Now I can special summon two monsters with the same name as it. Since cyber dragon is in Cyber dragon core name I am going to special summon two Cyber dragons form my deck and yes it has to be form deck.*two cyber dragons appear on the field.* Now I will active a special ability form my hand. This is Galaxy solider special ability to be exact. I can discard one light monster to special summon it in defense position. Since I summoned it I can add a “Galaxy solider to my hand and I discard Cyber dragon Zwel if you wanted to know. Now I build the overlay network* it is created* I overlay both of my cyber dragons in order to summon into Cyber dragon Nova in attack mode.” It appears in attack position.” I am going to trump your play. I active my trap card Black horn of heaven.  This counter trap card allows me to negate and destroy one of your special summons so it going to the graveyard scrub.” The trainee taunted Chase but Chase just laughs it off. “Now since my Cyber dragon Nova was destroyed and sent to the graveyard I can special summon a machine fusion for my extra deck and no I don’t need to sue the monsters or polyermaztion for it. I special summon Chimeratech Rampage dragon in attack mode. * It on the field with 2100 attack points.*” Chase says with a smile.

“So what your Galaxy solider is still in defense position because for it summoning ability. My life points will be safe this turn since you can’t attack me directly.” The trainee replied. “Well let’s active it special ability shall we. I can send two “light machine” monsters form my deck to my graveyard Which I will send one cyber dragon core and one cyber dragon form my deck to the graveyard. Now for each one I sent I can attack that many times more so it has three attacks. * The trainee eyes open up in fright.* Now it first attack will be on your elemental hero clayman. *it fires red beam shot form one of it mouths and blast to bits.* you know what next. *It fires twice at the trainee and it blasts him back in the air as he falls down to the ground with -200 life points and that would be game with chase with the win. “Who the scrub now you little bitch?” Chase taunted him.
“Get owned bitch!” Saren yelled at the trainee. “You suck.” Trainee b said to trainee A. “Everyone in your group sucks ass I beat two of your best already.” trainee C said tot eh trainee a. “no it can’t be true.” He whispered to himself. “Ya bunch of decks that probably won’t be suited for duel test.” Trainee D said.

“Well that should shut that one group up. Their leader just lost to that Ben guy form he other earth.” Marcus told Zed while they standing and Watching the trainees duel. “They won’t do nothing major but keep an eye on them.” Zed replied then he spit on the ground.  Mean while Giovanni is Watching Saddie duel against Edward.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 4 section one EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 4 section one

more_horiz
Nice to hear back from you ^^ nice work as always ^^

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 4 section one EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 4 section one

more_horiz
Do keep them coming Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply