Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA Mini-Mafia #5 (Sign-Ups now OPEN!) EmptyDA Mini-Mafia #5 (Sign-Ups now OPEN!)

more_horiz
DA Mini Mafia #5

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is split into two phases: Day and Night. The Day Phase is when the players discuss everything that happened the previous night and try to decide who to lynch (when a player is lynched, they are killed and eliminated from the game. Their role is revealed at the end of the day). At the start of the day phase, whoever was killed the previous night is revealed. During the Night Phase, discussing in the day chat (which is simply posting in the thread) is illegal and if you do this you will be in trouble. The Night phase is when the Mafia decide who to kill, and other roles with Night Actions PM the host (me) saying what they will be doing. Example, the Wolf would PM and say they want to kill insert name here while the Sheriff would PM me and say investigate 'insert name here'.

NOTE: You are NOT allowed to provide proof of your identity (example: copying the PM where your role was sent out or taking a screenshot). This is cheating and you will be disqualified if you do this.

ANOTHER NOTE: EDITING YOUR POSTS FOR WHATEVER REASON IS CHEATING. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. IF YOU WANT TO ADD ONTO SOMETHING YOU SAID, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DOUBLE POST, BUT NEVER EDIT.

ANOTHER NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DISCUSS AN ON-GOING GAME OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD ITSELF. REPEATED OFFENSES WILL RESULT IN BEING MODKILLED (REMOVED FROM THE GAME BY ME) AND POTENTIALLY EVEN BANNED FROM FUTURE GAMES.

ALSO: IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTION EVERY NIGHT AND POST IN THE DAY CHAT AT LEAST THREE TIMES A DAY, YOU SHOULDN'T SIGN UP!

Roles:
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town:

Spoiler :

Mafia:

Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals:

Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in:

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

descriptionDA Mini-Mafia #5 (Sign-Ups now OPEN!) EmptyRe: DA Mini-Mafia #5 (Sign-Ups now OPEN!)

more_horiz
Few Questions. Are lynches locked once the hammer vote has been reached?

How many days will a maf day be?

is the rolelist open (when you have a role list to go off of), closed (when you don't have a role list to go off of), or Semi-closed (you have a list of roles that are might be included in the set up. For example, you could say there might be a vigilante, a doc, and a cop, but you end up having 0 vigilantes, 0 docs, and 2 cops)?

descriptionDA Mini-Mafia #5 (Sign-Ups now OPEN!) EmptyRe: DA Mini-Mafia #5 (Sign-Ups now OPEN!)

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Few Questions. Are lynches locked once the hammer vote has been reached?

Yes. Once there is enough number of lynches for a lynch, your voting cannot be changed.

Approx. 3 or 4 real life days.

is the rolelist open (when you have a role list to go off of), closed (when you don't have a role list to go off of), or Semi-closed (you have a list of roles that are might be included in the set up. For example, you could say there might be a vigilante, a doc, and a cop, but you end up having 0 vigilantes, 0 docs, and 2 cops)?

The role-list is gonna be the same way it was when Linda and Botto hosted it. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Alisae wrote:

Just wonder why, it seems so short to me, and other people should not be held to the expectation that they need to be posting 10 times a day otherwise they get kicked out of the game. And if you still want to do this, how long does a user have to post before they are prodded and replaced.

Lux wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Is the rolelist open (when you have a role list to go off of), closed (when you don't have a role list to go off of), or Semi-closed (you have a list of roles that are might be included in the set up. For example, you could say there might be a vigilante, a doc, and a cop, but you end up having 0 vigilantes, 0 docs, and 2 cops)?

[/quote]Thats boring ;~;.

Also, is skipday going to continue to be a thing, I'm starting not to see a point to it anymore.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Lux wrote:
Alisae wrote:

Just wonder why, it seems so short to me, and other people should not be held to the expectation that they need to be posting 10 times a day otherwise they get kicked out of the game. And if you still want to do this, how long does a user have to post before they are prodded and replaced.

Because that's about enough to discuss and make a lynch. An extension is also possible. As long as player makes themself present in the game, there will be no need for a replacement or a modkill. 
Lux wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Is the rolelist open (when you have a role list to go off of), closed (when you don't have a role list to go off of), or Semi-closed (you have a list of roles that are might be included in the set up. For example, you could say there might be a vigilante, a doc, and a cop, but you end up having 0 vigilantes, 0 docs, and 2 cops)?

[quote"Alisae"]Thats boring ;~;.

Also, is skipday going to continue to be a thing, I'm starting not to see a point to it anymore.[/quote]

At the moment, I won't be changing that. I might in the future. Skipday as an option will still be avaiable, as it is helpful if there is plenty of time left in the Day and a lynch has been made.

more_horiz
If a lynch has been made, it's the hosts job to end the day right then and there, not everyone else's responsibility. Thats why scum selfhammering themselves is viable, they want to give the town less time to talk about stratagy.

more_horiz
Either way, I guess I'll play.

more_horiz
Keep joining!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum