Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars Chapter 3 section 1 EmptyYugioh wars Chapter 3 section 1

more_horiz
 Here is the opening song.

While the 9 trainees were being transported to the training facility the soldier in the passenger seat started talking on a small mic. “Alright we will be arriving at training base Hindu shortly. This secure facility is deep in our territory and if you do well you will stay here for at least nine months. The war over here is currently a stalemate with no side is gaining any ground. It was like this for three years straight after we made our big push. We did not have the privilege of having genius soldiers fighting for us at the time, until now that is. . . As of right now you would be the 7th garrison that is getting trained at this base. Don’t worry on what is happening on the front unless you actually have to. Yes this may be risky but it's the only way for us to save time and frankly we need all the extra time we can get. I know you guys aren’t from our world and this war is different from the others of course. The only difference in training that you will have is dueling. The enemy leader is an Alien and he knows that we know that. Due to their technology they have set up duel field devices that cover the planet only way to get rid of it is if we destroy the source. The majority of the enemy is controlled thought an manipulation device but there will be some that are loyal to him. If anyone forgot to bring a deck please tells us now and if you have any questions ask.” The solider said.

"Will we be tested before we go to out onto the field and if so how much does dueling really matter?” Zack questioned. “it will take up 1/3rd of your scheduled training here and yes you will be tested. The 2nd part is dealing with physical fitness to see if you can physically perform well on the field during a wide variety of combat scenarios and the 3rd part is combat, or how well you can do in a fight. If you do not pass in all 3 of them then you will not pass the test. Regular firearms are do nothing in the duel field that what your red cards are for.”  The solider replied to the question on the mic. “Why is it called Hindu?”Jeremy ask. “Heck if we know, we just got over here a week ago. A couple of the staff here are guessing that this base was some sort of Hindu monastery .” Solider B replied on the mic "What's the death toll if there is one in the base?” Ben ask them “Thirty deaths but that was because they did some stupid shit. As long as you don’t do anything stupid at all you won't have to worry about anything except your training."  Solider B who is in h the passage set for your information. The other one is driving. "Are there going to be any high ranking genius personnel over there?” Nathan said in a polite tone. “Yes and the base is run by a genius soldier due to his request.” Solider A replied “Has anyone tried to kill anyone else on the base?”Jt ask them for security reasons.  “some wanted to fight but other than that no crippling injuries or fatalities. anymore questions? * some time pass* Good. Did you make sure you didn't leave anything behind.” Solider A responded. Then Jt looked around a bit t “no and no.”  Jt said  “alright we will be arriving in two minutes after I am done talking. All you have to do is write up some papers, get settled in your bunk and then report in at 1400 hours. Get used to military time. Also just a hint for you rookies. You will have to say sir at the beginning of your sentence when you talk to a higher ranking officer, believe me they will ride your ass on that one if you don't."  Solider A said in a serious tone.

After the 2 minutes they had arrived and they could tell when the vehicle stopped. Six seconds after the vehicle stopped 
the door opened up and they heard the C.O scream. “Get your stuff and move it ladies! Go straight through the door behind me and follow the red line on the floor now!” He scream the top of his lungs. The nine trainees got their stuff and got off the vehicle with Chase leading the way, Chase opened the door and the other kept it opened for themselves. After that they walked down and followed the red line to a desk that the red line went passed. “sign this paper and continue following the red line.” The man at the desk said They each signed the paper one by one. After Chase did that the guy at the desk said “welcome Chase Dranion.” When Jeromy was done “Welcome Jeromy Javenson.” Then after Tony did his “Welcome Tony Tanger.” Then Ben went and did his then the guy at the desk also said “welcome Ben Drewisonburgh.” After Zack the guy said “welcome Zack Faraplane.” After Jt went he said “welcome Jt Rightson.” Then after Nathen the guy said “Welcome Nathen Drewisonburgh. Brothers with Ben right?”he ask.   “yes.” Nathan replied Then he went following the red line. Then after Josh was done the guy said “Welcome Josh Goodwing.” Then Giovanni came and signed. “Welcome to the meat grinder Giovanni Mashion.” After he said that  Giovanni grunted then he just left and started to follow the red line. He felt nervous until he caught up with Josh because they were getting scanned and padded down, also their belongings were getting check. He was less nervous. Then Josh thought he heard something so he turned his head “hi.” He said, Then they went to go get checked in. Then after that they followed it until they saw it separate into five different lines while walking, they followed it and the blue lines led to give different doors. One door opened up and they saw their friends sitting down on a red bench passed the door. Jt said “Come inside this pod we only got 3 spots left.”

They went inside the pod and found a room to sit with other people who were at Hindu base. Then after that the door closed and a person knocked on the door. “Is this transport pod full?” He ask. Then Jt opened the door. “what?”he ask.“Is this pod full?” he replied. “ We got one spot left.” Jt responed. The man thanked Jt and went inside. He sat down across form Giovanni while Jeromy was counting how many people were in the pod. He counted 20 people including the one that just came in. then the pod did a scan.“Scan complete. Maximum amount of people on board. Please look at the screen while we travel to learn oath placement before living. Departing from Genesis  training base in ten seconds.” * Transportation pod 02 Hindu too Hindu training base alpha. We are headed there now E.T.A two minutes.” The A.I said inside the pod.

Then after the 10 seconds were up “Now departing.”  The A.I told them. The 
pod moved and they felt it. What they had to do for the oath appeared on the screens inside the pods and everyone paid attention to the screen as it showed their placement. After it did that it showed the oath everyone else look away. Except the nine Soldiers in training. They read the oath and quickly memorized it. After they did that there was still one minute, ten seconds left on the countdown clock. When Giovanni turned his head away from the screen the person that just got on board looked at him “Hi.” He said. Then Giovanni looked at him. “hi.” He replied. Then “I am Edward Nygma. I came from the colony of the planet Zeal. Your from that other earth right?” he stated and ask him.  “Yes why do you ask?” Giovanni  questioned. Then a women near him said “Hi I’m a friend of Edward. I am Saddie. Are there powerful duelist in that world?” Giovanni thought a bit.“You could say that.” He said. “That's awesome. Are you going to try and become a genius solider?” Saddie said in a happy voice. “Yes he is, so are all of us here. If he wasn’t he would still be going to Hindu base, just not on this shuttle pod.” Edward said while signing.  Then Saddie face-palmed. “Dang It, I forgot that again. Oh well.” She said. Then the pod slowed down when it went to a reroute section where stopped then turned 180 degrees. Then it slowly went back again until it stops again. “we have now reached the main base. Please exit the pod and head straight to the facility's training hall.” The A.i said. “Well after we recite the oath it will be time to embark on our training.” Saddie said.

Saddie has red hair and she has a pony tail, blue eyes, medium build, 5.8 feet tall, white, Austraillain, she has a white shirt with blue jeans on and a yellow belt and grey running shoes. Edward has a black shirt with black jeans and blue shoes, 5.6 feet, black hair with curves up a bit, black eyes, white, orange belt, glasses.

Section 2
The Door opened and everyone went and they followed the yellow doors Giovanni look around and he saw people men and women leaving as well. He thought as he was walking “If their 20 people in each pod and if there are 5 pods that means that there is 100 Genesis trainees. I wonder if I have to duel any of them. I am interested on how good of duelist they all are.”  He had no idea where he was supposed to go so he just followed the others.  Edward came up front to Jt since he was leading the group. “Uh hey do you know where you are going?”  Edward asks. ” No not really. I am just following the others. Do you know where to go?”Jt said in response. “ Yes I do I think.” Edward said.  “Well take point then.” Jt told him. “ Oh well okay then.” Edward replied with a bit of a surprised face. H e took point. “Edward Nygma is your name right? Jt ask “Ya and the other one name is Saddie.” Edward replied.

Thirty seconds later they all walk to what appears to be a training hall. They all started to line up. When they finish getting lines up they stand like a solider also they all stared at the Union flag. “ For those of you who are having second doubts you may enter a pod and leave now. All information you have given will not be shared to the public. You have one minute to leave then after you leave the this area a Protic will begin extracting your orb with will be ten minutes. This is your last chance you may start to leave now.” Anchor A.I said. No a single person started to leave.

After the minute has passed not a single soul left. “Everyone is still accounted for. This will be a recording  to prove that you gave an oath of solider life  to the union. Say the Oath in 5..4…3…2…1… now.” The A.I said “I Pelage allegiance to the flag of the Union Under Zion (God) in Liberty justice and peace for all. I give my life to protect the union and fight for it to protect the innocent and those who can’t defend themselves. I agree for a life time of service until I die or the war is over. I will fight all those who oppose our justice, liberty and peace and who threaten us. Until the war that we sign up for is over and if we will, we will come back if drafted and if able.”  All of the future soldiers said.

Last edited by Bladecharge on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add openign song)

descriptionYugioh wars Chapter 3 section 1 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars Chapter 3 section 1

more_horiz
opps forgot to put the opening them in their we go

descriptionYugioh wars Chapter 3 section 1 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars Chapter 3 section 1

more_horiz
i like this part Smile

more_horiz
Ya because Saddie is introduce

more_horiz
Nice one Blacky ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply