Well now we will start things off since now the soldiers are now fighting in the war.  Both teams go their sperate ways in order to fight the Dark hand forces and try to reclaim the planet. 

Day 2 Mission 2
After waking up and eating breakfast Red nova 07 group up for Tony mission briefing in the training hall. They group up together and armored up with helmets off and with no fire arms. “Alright… looks like everyone is here.  “Tony  started explained the mission.”Time to go out of the frying pan and into the oven  because where a special type of bacon and that was a horrible joke. Here are our “Second” missions.  We are to go to Red lake battle zone and be a flanking force. We are to take out enemy mortar teams before our boys get there. They want to see those mortars disable forever. If we don’t get rid of them in enough time our boys are going to get mess up really bad.” Tony finish explaining. “Wait you mean they got a plan to win over Red lake?” Josh asks. “Yes they do and it will not work unless those mortars are taken care of. As long as we take care of ours and the others take care of theirs.” Tony replied. “Why is it called Red lake?” Jeremy asks. “Because so many troops died there on both sides that you would have enough blood to make the whole lake red. Also yes it is a big and long lake.”Tony mention.  “Really? Damn.”Nathan replied.”Well I can see how it got it name. We better make those deaths count.” Jeremy said after the rub his nose. The team saw new and old trainees and new recruits if you prefer coming in the training hall. “Alright let’s go we take Healvac two zero one dash five (201-5). We got 7 hours and it will take one hour to get there let’s go. Expect resistance. We have to be on the down low as much as we can in order to avoid the main enemy force form finding out.” Tony order. They all hurried to the hangers.

In the hanger bay team green totem 03 gathered for their mission near Healvac 30021.  “Today we are going to take a trip to fort base Solitude.” Yuri then started to explained the Mission. “We are going over there to help Major Fox due to his request of a marauder genius squad support. As you may or may not know Fort base Solitude made a nice hole in their lines yesterday. “ Yuri explained “A fort base?” Daniel asks. “Basically bigger and more deafened better than a super base. The super base Jericho was not your average super base. It was made differently and guarded more. Super bases are like an assault base and forts bases are a defense base.” Rancho explained. “Pretty much. We will get a mission briefing when we meet with the Major.  The reason why he needs us is because we are expecting an attack on that base. He has garrison genesis squads over their already but frankly he only got two marauder squads that does not include us.” Yuri explained. “We don’t defend why should we defend we are for assault can’t the garrison regiment take care of outside problems?” Cameron brought up, “Well everyone on the last mission was with the marauder regiment then got place into their proper regiment.  Besides what would you do if a base that you are at is under attack would you try to get away like sorry guys but I don’t defend I only attack sorry but got to go.”  Yuri counter augured.  “I guess I would defend it.” Cameron replied. “There you go. Okay let’s go.” Yuri said and order. They bored the Healvacs. Near the same time.

Red nova 07 mission
In one hour they react the area and the pilot was flying low.  He stops 1.1km away  from the objective.”Okay this is far I can take you before I get detected. Come back over here after your done and fire off a flare I will be able to see you.” The Pilot told them. Then he opened up the doors and they jump off.  A Navi point was set on their device. They hurried up over their with 6 hours left.  when they got 400ms close Tony had them hold position then order them to move slowly. They moved slowly and when they got close they found out they could take cover behind rocks. They saw that they had a small communication  tower. “Nathan blow it up.” Tony whispered.

Nathan got out his grenade launcher. Tony order Chase and Saren to go another point to flank them to their left and he told Jt and Josh to go to the position he pointed out to flank them to the right.  He mention when Nathan fires off his grenade launcher that when they start shooting. Tony gave them some time to prepare. Tony then order Nathan to fire. Nathan took quick aim at the Comm tower then he fire three grenades at it and all of them hit it. Even destroying the computer near it. “Enemy Con…” An enemy solider said but then he gets shot by Saren. Then the rest of Red nova 07 fired at the enemy taking out 5 enemy units. There is 15 enemy soldiers so they took out five. The enemy took cover and started to fire back. Saren used dark thunder to hit an enemy then he shot them.  Jt used fire blast to get rid of one of them and chase finish  the one that Saren hit. Nathan used bone blast which he shot up a bit to hit two people. It killed two that 7 people. Then Josh used photon grenade and when it hit the ground it killed 3 people. Then tony wonder why isn’t Nathan using his grenade launcher.  Then Ben and Fista took out two more people then Zack killed one. That leaves one guy left. That guy did in duel tag Nathan.  “I don’t have to die by gun fire now. Okay let’s duel.” The enemy solider said.

“I will go first.  Since I have no monsters on the field I can special summon Photon Slasher in attack mode. Then I will normal summon  dark blade. I build the overlay network * it is made* to overlay Photon thrasher and dark blade in order to  xcced summon * they go in it*  Number 85: Crazy box. * it is in attack mode with 3000 attack points.* Now I active it special ability by using one overlay unit I can toss a die and depending on what it is I get a certain outcome. *a black dice appears and it roll and it is a two.* I got a two so I draw a card.* he draws*. I set one card face down and I end my turn. The enemy solider said.

“my move I draw. *he draws* I normal summon gimmick puppet egg head in attack mode. I active a special ability form my hand. If my opponent has a monster and if I only control “Gimmick” monsters I can special summon Gimmick puppet magnet doll. I now active the special ability of my gimmick puppet egg head once per turn I can use on of it effect and I will use the one that increase t level by 4. Now I will build the overlay network.*it is made( and over both of my gimmick puppets* they go in it* in order to exceed summon Number 15: gimmick puppet giant grinder. Now I active it special ability. By using one overlay unit I can target one monster on the field and destroy it. If it an exceed monster you take damage equal to it attack points. I chose Number 85: Crazy box to destroy. * it gets destroyed by a giant string  and he takes 3000 life points of damage. He is now at 1000 life points.*” Nathan said. “ I well I don’t think can you do it a second time so I active call of the haunted to bring back Number 85: Crazy box in attack mode.” The enemy solider said. “Well dang I kind of feel bad for doing this. I use it special ability again to destroy a monster on the field and if an exceed monster you lose life points equal to it attack points and yes I can use it twice per turn. * a giant string hits Number 85: Crazy box and it is destroy and the enemy is hit with 3000 life and he is at -2000 life points Nathan wins and the enemy trooper died.* Well that is settled.” Nathan said.

“Don’t feel bad about it. He wanted to kill you so don’t feel bad that he fuck himself up.”  Saren told Nathan. “ Really?” Jt said. “Yes really this is war.” Fista said. “This is why I like Fista. She knows battle and such unlike you but whatever we should  destroy these now.” Saren said. “Ya whatever.” Jt said and then he starts to melt one of the Artillery form he inside. The others were shooting and using magic to destroy the others. They did manage to make it unusable and not repairable.