Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh Wars chapter 14 section one. EmptyYugioh Wars chapter 14 section one.

more_horiz
green totem time and feedbacks are always nice.

Yugioh Wars chapter 14

Day 16

Green Totem 07

It is 1433 hours (2:33 pm) at Fort Solitude. The team is in the bed bunk area. They were told from Yuri to wait for their because he went to a meeting that Major Fox had all team leaders to gather to him.  He had to update them on some things and Yuri wants to tell his team what was talk about it so he told them to wait at the bed. They are not the only Genesis team waiting.
All of them are lying on their bunk beds just waiting for Yuri to come back.

“You guys know of the information from yesterday right?” Rancho asks the team.

“Yes, we know.” The rest of the team said in boredom.

8 minutes later Yuri came and he was just finishing eating a nutrition bar.   The other Genesis team leader also came.  The team looks at him.

“Well, here the news that I got from the Major.  I don’t know if David, Cameron or Giovanni knows this but in the past, we use to have a thing called Link monsters it got removed because of people not using it at all they did not even adept to it. Well, it coming back and if you need to learn about ask around and during dinner time on the screens on how it played. The enemy is going to bring it back and they even told us if one of their planets falls they are bringing it back. So you guys need to learn it if not already. We are going in 1 hour to the garage. Second Lieutenant Zelene Yeung orders she wants to train and maybe duel.  Tomorrow we will go out on a mission to protect a shipment of supplies to super base Jericho because we have recently discover that there might be an enemy hostile force in the area. This means that they might have passed our defenses during the Fort attack that the enemy did. That is it.” Yuri gave them the details.
“Rest in peace pendulum decks,” Saddie commented.

“Wait for what why?” David asks.

“Want me to tell you about it?” Sadie asks in reply.

“Actually no I want to see if I can figure it out on my own,” David said.

“Up to you. Hey D… I mean Yuri why does the Lieutenant want us to spar and duel?” Saddie asks Yuri.
“(Was she about to say Darling?) She wants to see out skills and if we ever hit warrant officer which I still find kind of strange because in the union warrant officer is a higher rank then lieutenant but whatever it a way for us to get a better chance if we ever hope or want to be an arch,” Yuri replied.

“Yeah but that can fire back at us as well,” Edward said.

“Yep but it an order we have to go. Besides, it can help better prepare yourself for the future.” Rancho responded with a smile.

“Who knows maybe we get to see that God card that Yuri has.” Cameron mention.

“I really hardly ever see that card I doubt you would see it,” Yuri replied back with sincerity.

“Well I do not mean to change the subject but Edward why did you join the military? Piloting a heavy cargo ship must pay a crap ton of credits.” Gaia asks him.

“I make 3,850 credits each hour so yes it was a good pay. Until my boss fired me he made some made up reason but the real reason is that he saw that I was doing a better job than his favorite guys flying wise so he fired me. I was trying to get another job but nothing was working out for me despite that job. I was running low on money and rather than starve on the streets and die I would rather get killed by the enemy. Saddie did help me out but I did not want to reply to her so I chose to join and I told her and she joined me.” Edward said.

“That bullshit you guys are rare to fine if you’re hiring people. If only I knew you could get a place in my family company because they really like having guys who know how to fly the harder ships to pilot.” Yuri said to Edward in a down voice.

“It would have been nice but I doubt that would have ever happened. Besides your grander mother made you seem bad in public media so I do not know if you would ever have asked.” Edward replied.

“Oh yeah, I’m the black sheep of my family and basically. You know what let me tell you the story.” Yuri said and he told them what he told Saddie. After this everyone was in shock even though they knew he was treated badly but not that bad.
“So your granddad was a vegetable?” Gaia asks.

“Yes basically he can’t do anything but before that happened he gave me Obelisk.  I am hesitant of playing it however.” Yuri replied.

“Just use it if you’re going for the game.” Rancho responded.

“What about you Rancho?” Daniel asks.

“Well we know that you came because of Gaia and Gaia joined to help you by earnings money thought the military and she joined Fista because she encourages her to do so. I just wanted to get that out of the way.” Rancho said.

“You’re good.” Gaia said.

“Okay well, I joined because well it kind of simple I was training in the military since I was young so yeah.   Then I got a position to help this one with weapons training so he can defend himself. I was drafted and call to join the war and go into the Genesis program and this one keeps bugging me until he was able to join me which he finally got his way. So now I am here. I know how surprising right?” Rancho told them and said the last sentence in a sarcastic voice.

“I guess it not dramatic like that the other ones oooooo.” Gaia said in a spooky tone.

“Ah well. Hey David and Cameron why did you join the army?” Rancho asks them.

“Oh, we joined because we tried to escape them but things were getting hard and the Protics did not help until we called them and agreed to join the army.  We tried getting police had everything but nothing help so yeah no we are here.” Cameron told them.

“Yeah, they do go after everyone even if other people’s opinions think that they are trash. Just more meat for the grinder if they are trash like players that all they would be used for.” Daniel mention.

“Okay well since we got everyone covered and should I said this already. Dismiss.” Yuri told them.

Then everyone was like bye and such and David and Cameron went to together. Giovanni was left by himself and he hadhiddend pointer finger up because he did not state why he has and then he got depressed. Then his Autism kicks in.

descriptionYugioh Wars chapter 14 section one. EmptyYugioh Wars 14 section 2

more_horiz
Here is where the casual looks for the new characters are if they where on earth other wise they are wearing military outfit stuff and such.
Astrid :

Adara :

Lavana :

Giovanni goes down to the garage to see what is up. He saw duel fields getting set up.  He sees Zelene and him ways him over so he goes over.  He arrives at her and sees two other people.

“Hey G. You came down earlier. What up? Zelene asks him.

“Ma’am I like to come earlier and I do not have anything to do ma’am,” Giovanni responded.

“Oh yeah, the rank thing. You do not need to call me that. Can you help keep track? We have all of the names.  Each person has a lose and win record for hand to hand combat, normal combat no guns, and duels.” Zelene asks Giovanni.

“Uh sure I guess and also I have a question about link summoning? How does it work?” Giovanni asks. Zelene patted a chair that was near her as a sign for him to sit there so he did.

She drew the field for the Link monster on a blank piece of paper. Then she drew some made link monsters. She drew began to label the field.

“Okay, here what change in the game. There are no more pendulums zones. They are shared with the far left and right spell/trap card zone. The new two zones are called the extra deck zones and the main monster field is the monster field name.  The extra monster zones are a place where only extra deck monsters can go. Whoever claims the first open the other player takes it. You cannot summon monsters to form the extra deck onto the monster field unless you use the link nodes. Link nodes are found on Link monsters.” Zelene told him and Giovanni node his head.

“Link monsters are blue and they no levels and no defense points so no book of mooning them. They go into the extra deck.  They need you to send monsters from the field to the graveyard. You can use tokens. Of course with some link monster, you need to send specific monsters to the graveyard.  The number of monsters that you send is equal to the link monster so for a link three, you would send three monsters to the graveyard. However, if you have a link to a monster and one let’s say effect monster then you can go into a link 3 monster so it like two plus one or 2+3 for a link 5. Link 3 and two monster cards. You got it so far?” Zelene said and ask him. He nodded his head.

“Okay, now the little nods on the card. They are on the center top bottom, right and left, lower and upper right corners, finally the upper and lower right concerns. When a node is black it cannot be used. When it red I can. These nodes are how you summon monsters to form your extra deck. You can only summon monsters from your Extra Deck including pendulums this way. You can always go into other link monsters in order to summon it. So this one base off Decode talker has a node center up and both lower concerns.  Of course, you can’t summon monsters on your opponent side but you can summon monsters on the zones that the nods target. Also yes you can attack the link monster but as long as a line monster is on the board you and your opponent can’t make direct attacks. That it.” Zelene finally finish explain it to him,

“Okay, I will try to remember this. Thank you for explaining it. Saddie was right about pendulums they get nerfed so hard.” Giovanni said to all of this.

“Saddie who?” Zelene asks with an interesting voice.

“Saddie Jolt she is a part of my team,” Giovanni explained it to her.

“Oh…okay. Oh yes by the way if links get destroyed and if a monster from the extra deck that got summoned was is a node that I was allowed to go into to it not destroyed. When you link summon you have to say confirm you're doing it they confirm the conditions then send them into the link nods thought the circuit gate. ” Zelene replied.

“I know her she was from a Soccer team. I wonder what happened to their captain. *Giovanni then got an uncertain look on his face* what that look for?” Zelene asks him.

“You gave me hints that you’re the team captain,” Giovanni replied.

Zelene gave him the record sheets.

“Well, kid maybe you will find out.” The Blue haired lady said with a Celtic accent.

Times pass it the time that everyone is supposed to come to the garage and the field is set. When everyone came down Saddie was one of the people in front of everyone else when everyone turned to see Zelene and when Saddie saw her face went into a shocked look. She tried then to quickly get rid of it. When everyone arrived they settled down when they got close.
“Okay, I want to test all of you this will help you all become arch Genesis soldiers if you do good. Meaning this could go bad for you. If you wish to leave that won’t be a major thing hold against you. Up to you. There will be hand to hand combat and regular combat sparring which all to your weapons expect guns that would be gun combat. Then dueling.  The combat ones are to help you win against officers that have the arsenal card that makes them immune to firearms. If you want to leave go now.” Zelene said but no one left.

“Alright well, that good. Now then I go find an opponent and go fight or duel then we will start from there. We will keep track of your records. Begin. “Zelene told them then people got to places and got ready to do their thing there was a guy with a healing gun at each place. Saddie had a hard time not looking a Zelene for a while.

People started to duel and fight and after each one the guys at each station reports and they keep track.  Giovanni team has not has a go at it yet.

“Ma’ams I do not believe I introduce myself my name is Giovanni Mashon,” Giovanni ask the two ladies.

“My name is Astrid Coogan.” The blue haired one said.(check images)

“My name is Adara Ivanov.” The red hair one said in a Russian accent.(check images)

“Did you figure out yet with that one person face expression?” Astrid asks him.

“Yes, I did. No words are needed.” Giovanni said.

“Unless someone classes you stay here nothing bad will come if you don’t compete because you’re mainly helping us out. They will understand but it better if you do. It a win, win unless you do poorly.” Adara told Giovanni while watching a fight.
“Well thank you for that.” Giovanni thank her and she went with a sound that sound like a rep or something like that.
People come in and report for the next hour and Giovanni teammates do compete as well. A Girl came to Giovanni he did not recognize her. The other 3 did and they were surprised.

“You...Their…guy dude. Fight me in combat.” She said in a demanding voice while pointing at him.

“I thought you said you couldn’t come. Oh well, things change don’t be too hard on him.” Zelene asked her. (Last person in picture). She is in military pants and a black top tank.

“That up to him and his performance.” She told her while still pointing then Giovanni got up.
He got up from his chair and followed her as she starts to walk towards and area.
“Ma’am, who are you, ma’am?” Giovanni asks.

“Ah, you said Ma’am good most don’t. I’m your Arch genesis commanding officer. Starting tomorrow I will be the one in charge of you and your team mates. For the rest of the time on this planet and other planets. I am Commander Lavana Chandra and I’m going to see how good you are. The first minute I will let you wail one me then I will start to attack and block. Only hand to hand damage now. The ref knows.” She told him as they walk there and then they got into the fighting area. They put their melee weapons and duelist to the side.

“This is a 3-minute match who ever blink and goes red first loss or whoever took the most damage losses. Get ready *they get ready* being.” The Ref said and Giovanni goes in for the attack.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply