Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
LòKóS
Kandy.JPEG
Foolist
Anzo
Jv
psychoturtle
DDS
Etwizzy
12 posters

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 EmptyComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Community Rank-up #1 Nominations

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Today is the day we start the first rotation of Community Rank-up!
If you are unfamiliar with what the Community Rank-up is then click the link below:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42696-community-rank-up

The first stage is simple, The DA Staff Team will each nominate a Slifer member who they fell deserves the opportunity to gain a fast track to Ra, But dont feel bad if you dont get nominated there will be more Community Rank-up events in the future Wink. The nominations will be open until 04/02/15 then I will contact each of the nominee's with there first assignment and go from there. Good luck to everyone who partakes!

So would
@Anzo @Dex @LOKOS @PowerNova @psychoturtle @Salader @Train Heartnet @Jv1391 @Mr.Kandy @Neji @UniqueHope @Foolist @Galaksii @Dark Duelist Soul @Irate @the white knight
Please nominate a Slifer member!

Side Note:
Everyone is free to talk and discuss here but ONLY staff members are allowed to nominate members all other nominations will be ignored.

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 EmptyRe: Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

more_horiz
Did you know that your average post count is 1 post per 14 minute and 4 seconds? You get nearly 100 post a day :> Why would I demote you lol

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 EmptyRe: Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

more_horiz
How many of those arnt spam tho? Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 1151057309

more_horiz
99 post out of 100 is probably a spam :>

more_horiz
Define spam. anyways is not true!  Shadow 2

more_horiz
spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited messages (spam), especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social spam, television advertising and file sharing spam. It is named after Spam, a luncheon meat, by way of a Monty Python sketch in which Spam is included in every dish.[1] The food is stereotypically disliked/unwanted, so the word came to be transferred by analogy.

more_horiz
Dont forget Nominations end tomorrow morning!

Also its about time Zactheking rank up so I nominate him, Dont let me down!

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I know who I want to vote for now!

@Galaksii

lets kick him off of the staffing force  Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 1151057309

I just noticed that we have 17 staff member O_O

To be honest anzo you've let too much of us be staff lol

keeeeeeeeeeeeel thems

more_horiz
He's Ra, he cannot be nominated :>

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Did you know that your average post count is 1 post per 14 minute and 4 seconds? You get nearly 100 post a day :> Why would I demote you lol

More like 14 posts per post...

Foolist wrote:
I know who I want to vote for now!

@Galaksii

lets kick him off of the staffing force  Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 1151057309

If you're trying to make me mad or something, it's not working. I'm leaving soon anyway...

Plus, I'm one of those Pro Ras we have left

more_horiz
I'd abuse my powers and put Galaboi in Obelisk anyways lol

more_horiz
She\he\it is leaving soon anywyas. put it into aspirants (those who are brown)

more_horiz
Nominating @bts567

more_horiz
Sowwy can't help chu here atm

more_horiz
She is new so why not give her a chance? Nominating Rosa Linda.

more_horiz
I nominated her.

more_horiz
Hmm didn't notice that.. Well Idk who to nominate then Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
You dont have to nominate, Its just recommended.

more_horiz
Well but Lokos can see the BA archives and take a good Slifer!

more_horiz
so its a popularity thing now? I preferred it better the other way

more_horiz
Well, we nominate Slifers, and then you folks vote, with 17 staffer it shouldn't be an issue having someone who's active enough nominated.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I'd abuse my powers and put Galaboi in Obelisk anyways lol

you know I want it and deserved it while ago Sad

more_horiz
galaksii you deserved what you got i tested you remember

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
galaksii you deserved what you got i tested you remember

I got better from then, you're just one of the many who got shit beat by my HEROes...

more_horiz
So roach since time has passed lock this and proceed.

more_horiz
How many Slifer do we have?

more_horiz
Exactly 6. Since they are not that much we could auto pass them only with the rulings thing.

more_horiz

more_horiz
For those wondering: The first nomination is special, meaning this time you folks - members - won't vote for who should take the test. Instead, we'll skip that and evaluate everyone who has been nominated.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply