Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Community Rank-Up #4 Nominations

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Train Heartnet
JC the shadow hunter
SilentKatana
Jv
Yarn Tethers
Lux
DuskMage
Booked
Etwizzy
13 posters

descriptionCommunity Rank-Up #4 Nominations EmptyCommunity Rank-Up #4 Nominations

more_horiz
Community Rank-up #4 Nominations

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Today is the day we start the fourth rotation of Community Rank-up!
If you are unfamiliar with what the Community Rank-up is then click the link below:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42696-community-rank-up

The first stage is simple, The DA Staff Team will each nominate a Slifer member who they fell deserves the opportunity to gain a fast track to Ra, But dont feel bad if you dont get nominated there will be more Community Rank-up events in the future Wink. The nominations will be open for one week then I will contact each of the nominee's with there first assignment and go from there. Good luck to everyone who partakes!

So would
@Anzo
@Train Heartnet
@DDS
@Jv
@ParaBox
@NightBot
@Lux
@SilentKatana
@Linda-Senpai
@Yarn Tethers

Please nominate a Slifer member!

Side Note:
Everyone is free to talk and discuss here but ONLY staff members are allowed to nominate members all other nominations will be ignored.

Last edited by Roach on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCommunity Rank-Up #4 Nominations EmptyRe: Community Rank-Up #4 Nominations

more_horiz
I nominate @farkion

descriptionCommunity Rank-Up #4 Nominations EmptyRe: Community Rank-Up #4 Nominations

more_horiz
I nominate..........uh.................................................... @CrimsonOverlord lol idk, too many choices

more_horiz
04/02/2015? You mean 2016* or another date entirely?

more_horiz
lol, pretty sure it was copy pasted @Roach please fix the date to a day that is in the future but not in the history, I can't since I don't know when do you want it to be

more_horiz
I nominate @farkion

Phew, I'm a Slifer too  Community Rank-Up #4 Nominations 576792747

more_horiz
WELL.  You stole the member from my Knitting Club.
@cyberstrings90 - I'm nominating you darling.
and as the grand RuPaul would say, "Don't F!@# it up"

more_horiz
@Parabox updated
@Lux I already nominated him and you are not a Slifer member you are a Slifer Assistant so you can't be nominated.

more_horiz
I nominate @Shameless

more_horiz
Um, sorry, didn't see that you nominated farkion. 

Nominating @Aannax in that case!

more_horiz
@darkanen

more_horiz
@JC the shadow hunter

more_horiz
B-B-But im a slifer skrub >.<

more_horiz
thats kinda hard, I don't know any slifers worth nominating that haven't been mentioned already

more_horiz
Jv

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Jv

Jv is in SoL, Anzo.  Facepalm

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Jv

That's a lie. He's forever Slifer.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
I nominate @Shameless

Yey. I got nominated :'D

more_horiz
Just waiting on a few more nominations and then we'll start.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
NightBot wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Jv

That's a lie. He's forever Slifer.

bitch please I was za first sol here

more_horiz
Bump! I want to get this started asap.

more_horiz
I think it's fair to say we can start this now.

more_horiz
I will let it roll untill tonight.

more_horiz
No one voted for me Sad

more_horiz
yeah, I can't nominate 2 people so

more_horiz
fine...  I gueeeeeess @Luffy1 - YOU'RE WELCOME.  don't F it up

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers wrote:
fine...  I gueeeeeess @Luffy1 - YOU'RE WELCOME.  don't F it up

Yess, I get the pity vote  Wink
I'll do my best...

more_horiz
Personally I don't deserve this but k.

more_horiz
Locked.

Time for Community rank up 4 to begin!
http://www.duelacademy.net/t46787-community-rank-up-4#475193

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply