Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
LòKóS
Kandy.JPEG
Foolist
Anzo
Jv
psychoturtle
DDS
Etwizzy
12 posters

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations EmptyComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

more_horiz

Community Rank-up #1 Nominations

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Today is the day we start the first rotation of Community Rank-up!
If you are unfamiliar with what the Community Rank-up is then click the link below:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42696-community-rank-up

The first stage is simple, The DA Staff Team will each nominate a Slifer member who they fell deserves the opportunity to gain a fast track to Ra, But dont feel bad if you dont get nominated there will be more Community Rank-up events in the future Wink. The nominations will be open until 04/02/15 then I will contact each of the nominee's with there first assignment and go from there. Good luck to everyone who partakes!

So would
@Anzo @Dex @LOKOS @PowerNova @psychoturtle @Salader @Train Heartnet @Jv1391 @Mr.Kandy @Neji @UniqueHope @Foolist @Galaksii @Dark Duelist Soul @Irate @the white knight
Please nominate a Slifer member!

Side Note:
Everyone is free to talk and discuss here but ONLY staff members are allowed to nominate members all other nominations will be ignored.

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations EmptyRe: Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

more_horiz
Nominating BlackJack607

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations EmptyRe: Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations

more_horiz
Thats who I was going to nominate Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations 3974120512 I will try find someone else.

more_horiz
KidTheReaper

descriptionComunity Rank-up #1 Nominations EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
@Rosa Linda.

Since templar was banned.

more_horiz
I'll give my vote for @Wondery

more_horiz
Didn't say I couldn't nominate myself Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations 1151057309

To be perfectly honest, we need better duelists :V

I can rekt @Roach all day long so w/e, he's bloo

more_horiz
Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations 261629911 @roach @anzo Can he nominate himself :v

more_horiz
I leave it for Anzulu to answer, I think it was aimed are members tho not staffer lol Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations 3974120512

more_horiz
Well, he can't nominate himself. Also, as long as he's a staffer he can't be nominated in this topic :>

more_horiz
Solved Wink

more_horiz
Mr.Rainbow Profile is happy xD

more_horiz
I don't know who to nominate :[

more_horiz
My gay pride profile is not a laughing matter, But that discussion belongs in the spam kingdom not here Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations 3974120512

more_horiz
Oh so @FOOList nominate a good slifer such as well I don't know xD just check the Battle Arena

more_horiz
Duel Academy. Now 100% LGBT friendly!

more_horiz
@foolist nominate @zactheking. He will never be ra without this. So

more_horiz
I was actually going to nominate Zac lol

Well, there is plenty of Slifers with quite good records on DN or experience in the game, you could nominate them even if they're new Wink

more_horiz
DDS should nominate :v

Also yeah anzo even BTS567 is good

more_horiz
We have plenty of good slifers.

more_horiz
Well all the people I thought about nominating have been taken (BJ, Kid and Wondery) Comunity Rank-up #1 Nominations 3974120512.

more_horiz
tag the other staffer to vote.

more_horiz
Lel im still Slifoo

Slifah4lyfe

Gotta go with damn....You guys took all the good ones

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
tag the other staffer to vote.

All the staffers were tagged in the OP lol

more_horiz
Find someone else lol

more_horiz
The ones I wanted to nominate are taken, going to think a little.

more_horiz
I just noticed that we have 17 staff member O_O

more_horiz
yes. they are too much. for example @galaksii :v

more_horiz
And yourself. lel

more_horiz
you can't demote my. I'm too beutiful and fluffy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply