Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #3 Nominations EmptyCommunity Rank-up #3 Nominations

more_horiz
Community Rank-up #3 Nominations

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Today is the day we start the second rotation of Community Rank-up!
Hosted by yours truly Quasar
If you are unfamiliar with what the Community Rank-up is then click the link below:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42696-community-rank-up

The first stage is simple, The DA Staff Team will each nominate a Slifer member who they fell deserves the opportunity to gain a fast track to Ra, But dont feel bad if you dont get nominated there will be more Community Rank-up events in the future Wink. The nominations will be open until 23/03/15 then I will contact each of the nominee's with there first assignment and go from there. Good luck to everyone who partakes!

So would
Please nominate a Slifer member!

Side Note:
Everyone is free to talk and discuss here but ONLY staff members are allowed to nominate members all other nominations will be ignored, spam is not welcome here.

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #3 Nominations EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #3 Nominations

more_horiz
I nominate Books!

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #3 Nominations EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #3 Nominations

more_horiz
ScottyAdams he aight

more_horiz
I nominate [TDL]Darksoul

more_horiz
Wolfxs

more_horiz
Quasar wrote:
I nominate Books!

more_horiz
you can't nominate the same person .-.

more_horiz
We got 4 so far keep voting!!

more_horiz
The sexy pose got me.

Yarn Tethers

more_horiz
Quasar wrote:
We got 4 so far keep voting!!

You mean nominating? .-.

more_horiz
Atlus wrote:
I nominate [TDL]Darksoul

Thank you Smile

more_horiz
alright Nominations are over and the CRU #3 will start now, @Drrraven please lock this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply