Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Community Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Anzo
kyosuke kiryu
Bladecharge
Lux
Wafflez
Etwizzy
Atticus
Booked
12 posters

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed EmptyCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

more_horiz
Community Rank-up #5 Nominations

Since recently we are getting more new red slifers.....

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Today is the day we start the fifth rotation of Community Rank-up! 
If you are unfamiliar with what the Community Rank-up is then click the link below:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42696-community-rank-up

This is step one: The DA Staff Team will each nominate a Slifer member who they fell deserves the opportunity to gain a fast track to Ra, But dont feel bad if you dont get nominated there will be more Community Rank-up events in the future Wink. The nominations will be open for one week then I will contact each of the nominee's with there first assignment and go from there. Good luck to everyone who partakes!

We will move to phase 2 a few days later, so

@Roach - Olethros
@Lux - MetaphysHunter
@CrimsonOverlord - Bladecharge
@PowerNova - JC the shadow hunter

TricMagic?

Please nominate a Slifer member!

Side Note:
Everyone is free to talk and discuss here but ONLY staff members are allowed to nominate members all other nominations will be ignored.

Last edited by Bookingly on Fri May 12, 2017 1:48 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

more_horiz
P.S. I don't expect Anzo to nominate someone

but.....tagging just in case

P.S. #2 Who the heck put the old community rank up section in staff center? Take it out, the link won't be viable for regular members.

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

more_horiz
I implore one of youse to nominate Yume. Great conversationalist, great attitude (whether winning or losing), and has the skills to fit into Ra

more_horiz
I nominate @Olethros

more_horiz
bad choice @roach, as Olethros is aiming to be an Obelisk through the circuit system. He is certainly already going to be reaching Ra through the circuit

more_horiz
Wafflez wrote:
bad choice @roach, as Olethros is aiming to be an Obelisk through the circuit system. He is certainly already going to be reaching Ra through the circuit

Ahhhh..... I haven't been back long and he was just someone ive noticed around alot and been doing well in BA also.

more_horiz
@MetaphysHunter

more_horiz
well, honestly, u can nominate someone that is going to be Ra soon too, no harm in it

though if they absolutely despise being in this event, they can say so on here and even if they got rank-uped, they can request for a rank-down, just saying

more_horiz
Oh this is a nice system

more_horiz
@wafflez

more_horiz
I will take that as your nomination

more_horiz
Not gonna nominate anyone.

more_horiz
so anyways, I don't see anyone nominating

so i will give it until Tuesday....doubt anything will change but if not we are starting this tomorrow

more_horiz
No one is worth nominating though since we dont have many active slifers. Only olethros comes to mind

more_horiz
I don't choose Wafflez, since he wants to rank up with circuit. I will choose @Debi then.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
No one is worth nominating though since we dont have many active slifers. Only olethros comes to mind

If I would have a second vote I'd vote @Bladecharge. Just saying.

more_horiz
Ok then i vote bladecharge. Good luck fam

more_horiz
@Metaphyshunter

Low-key Ra Level already, get that activity up though

more_horiz
I will just pump this up for now

more_horiz
wow i got two noms also about bumping activity i will be doing that sooo expect to see more of me....

hopefully

more_horiz
I'll nominate someone else then, @TricMagic

more_horiz
well.....then, I push back nominations for one day more, aka tomorrow this will start

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

why? he's never on. that i can tell.
and he didn't die recently.

more_horiz
MetaphysHunter wrote:
Lux wrote:

I could say, why nominate Metaphys? He's a poor sport when losing, apparently.

more_horiz
Atticus wrote:
MetaphysHunter wrote:
Lux wrote:

I could say, why nominate Metaphys? He's a poor sport when losing, apparently.

not really it's not meant to be in that tone. but rather.. i'm just confused

more_horiz
@atticus

Teach me your ways Senpai

more_horiz
@PowerNova , @CrimsonOverlord , @NightBot

you already know who to pick Razz

*although ill just demote back to slifer voluntarily*

more_horiz
well, unless they going to vote for you today, this will start tonight so heh

more_horiz
Hell bruh thought you was ride or die slifa but hearing this makes it easy

Nominating @Jc the shadow hunter

more_horiz
sorry, I will end nominations tomorrow (for real this time) as I will start it tomorrow, so

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply