Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCommunity Rank-Up #2 Nominations EmptyCommunity Rank-Up #2 Nominations

more_horiz
Community Rank-up #2 Nominations

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Today is the day we start the second rotation of Community Rank-up!
Hosted by yours truly Mr.Kandy 
If you are unfamiliar with what the Community Rank-up is then click the link below:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42696-community-rank-up

The first stage is simple, The DA Staff Team will each nominate a Slifer member who they fell deserves the opportunity to gain a fast track to Ra, But dont feel bad if you dont get nominated there will be more Community Rank-up events in the future Wink. The nominations will be open until 23/03/15 then I will contact each of the nominee's with there first assignment and go from there. Good luck to everyone who partakes!

So would
Please nominate a Slifer member!

Side Note:
Everyone is free to talk and discuss here but ONLY staff members are allowed to nominate members all other nominations will be ignored, spam is not welcome here.

Last edited by Mr.Kandy on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCommunity Rank-Up #2 Nominations EmptyRe: Community Rank-Up #2 Nominations

more_horiz
KidTheReaper

descriptionCommunity Rank-Up #2 Nominations EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
(immortal)Legendary

A new slifer boy that wanna be RA\OBELISK no matter what. Even  he does missplays has somehow I like.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCommunity Rank-Up #2 Nominations EmptyRe: Community Rank-Up #2 Nominations

more_horiz
bts567

more_horiz
DuskMage

I was going to nominate Zac but he cheated last time:grumpy:

more_horiz
Arcana_Knight92

more_horiz
Keep vottingggg

more_horiz
how about you guys have a vote on whether you should continue doing this rank up thing

more_horiz
This is a really bad system, bring back some form of testing, whether it be a duel test, a written test, a multiple choice test, or some combination of the above.

more_horiz
The whole idea of the system is to help Slifer members get ranked up to Ra. In order to gain the rank up the member must a complete a rulings test and preform a deck fix.

So basically members are being 'Tested' in order to get fast tracked to Ra.

Also I've cleaned the topic from all the spam and shit posting.

more_horiz
where i am  Community Rank-Up #2 Nominations 3885698526

more_horiz
We didn't ask for anyone's input regarding this event, if you don't like it then step aside please and let us do our thing.

more_horiz
:v

Last cahnce to vote someone jaun

more_horiz
I edited my post and changed name. updt.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply