Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMorphing Jar and Swords of Revealing Light EmptyMorphing Jar and Swords of Revealing Light

more_horiz
YO this question was brought up by this guy in KCVDS, asking does morphing jar's effect happen when SORL is played i said yes, but he claims otherwise. He says we say one thing, but the sites(upperdeck and wiki) are saying another so maybe im wrong. So help me out with my answer so that i could so him the link to read and such.

descriptionMorphing Jar and Swords of Revealing Light EmptyRe: Morphing Jar and Swords of Revealing Light

more_horiz
yes, morphing jars effect still activates. i looked for proof. this is what i found. its under the rulings for SORL:

" If multiple Flip Effect monsters are flipped face-up by the effect of "Swords of Revealing Light" the effects are activated simultaneously and follow the rules for simultaneous effects. "

heres the link.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Swords_of_Revealing_Light

descriptionMorphing Jar and Swords of Revealing Light EmptyRe: Morphing Jar and Swords of Revealing Light

more_horiz
SORL does not say that flip effects are not activated, so Ryann is completely correct.

Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply