Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRaiou+Cards destruction/Morphing jar1 EmptyRaiou+Cards destruction/Morphing jar1

more_horiz
I want to do a new deck but I want to be sure about this:
If I activate Card destruction when Raiou is on the field (While this card is face-up on your side of the field, cards can only be added to the hand by drawing them from the Deck. ), what's happen?
1- We draw normally
2- We don't draw any card by Raiou eff

descriptionRaiou+Cards destruction/Morphing jar1 EmptyRe: Raiou+Cards destruction/Morphing jar1

more_horiz
You draw normally.
The effect of card destruction clearly says that you discard your hand and you DRAW the same number of cards, so you are adding the cards to your hand by drawing and not by taken them from the deck.

descriptionRaiou+Cards destruction/Morphing jar1 EmptyRe: Raiou+Cards destruction/Morphing jar1

more_horiz
Raiou does not stop either player from drawing cards. As his effect clearly states, it only prevents players from adding cards to their hands by methods other than drawing.

more_horiz
Agreed with L and Nek
Raiou negates cards like Sangan, Gadgets, ROTA, etc...
because you are adding the cards to your hand by the effect
but not Card Destruction, Morphing Jar, Reckless Greed, etc...
because you are drawing the cards in that case
I hope this helped

more_horiz
OMG, so obvious.
Same as I said in the last topic you posted.
Read Netrep, please.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply