Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

+13
Kira Amadeus
MUFC
Rorona Zoro
Nekofjung
kyosuke kiryu
Pilover
Ichigo Hollow
hamouda
EJ
firestorm
Sam
Midorus
FenixFX
17 posters

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) - Page 3 EmptyThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Hellspawn Tournament
It's about time I host a tourney so:

Rules:
Matches will be 3 best of 5.
In each duel of the match must to use different deck.This means no side decking.
You can't use both LS and French Twilight, only 1 of them.
Latest KCVDS will be used.
If you have a question or any problem occures, post here.

Decks you cannot use:Mill, Stall, Burn, Exodia.

Ham name:[TS Hellwind] FenixFX
Time zone:GMT+2

Tourney Ham Net:
ham= The Hellspawn Tournament
pass= .-.

1.FenixFX
2.Chazzprinceton
3.Sam Tisdale
4.firestorm
5.EJ
6.hamouda
7.Ichigo Hollow
8.Pilover
9.kyosuke kiryu
10.nekofjung
11.Rorona Zoro
12..::MUFC::.
13.Kira Amadeus
14.Johan
15.DrakonEX
16.Kingwolfy

Round 1:
Kira Amadeus vs firestorm 3-0
Pilover vs DrakonEX 3-1
EJ vs Ichigo Hollow 3-0
Sam Tisdale vs Johan
Chazzprinceton vs FenixFX 1-3
hamouda vs KingWolfy
Nekofjung vs Kyosuke Kiryu 3-1
Rorona Zoro vs .::MUFC::.

Round 2:
.::MUFC::. vs Sam Tisdale 3-0
Kira Amadeus vs nekofjung
hamouda vs FenixFX 2-3
EJ vs Pilover 3-1

Round 3:
Kira Amadeus vs FenixFX 1-3
EJ vs .::MUFC::. 1-3

Round 4:The Grand BG Final!
.::MUFC::. vs FenixFX 2-3

Duel for 3rd place:
EJ vs Kira Amadeus

1st place: FenixFX +1000 DP
2nd place: .::MUFC::. +500 DP
3rd place: Kira Amadeus +250 DP

Last edited by FenixFX on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 32 times in total

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
We are currently 2-2 with Hamouda and we are going to finish tomorrow.
Anyway neko and Kira I really don't know what to do, maybe random disqualification but it's really not fair so I'll think about it.

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
Its your choice as you can see i'm active during the week and neko during the weekend (sometimes both of us are) and i wouldn't suggest you to extend the deadline again not faire for the other participants and this weekend i'll be busy couse of my cousin's birthday 10 days between us Smile

more_horiz
I suggest just doing a coin flip and randomly DQ'ing 1 of us. We're both on, but we just never seem to be on at the same times.

more_horiz
I did a coin flip as neko suggested.Kira stays, neko is out.
Now I only gotta do the final duel with hamouda and we are ready for the next round.

more_horiz
Thx for that and if another duelist won't be active i suggest to add neko back

more_horiz
Finally finished.
FenixFX vs Hamouda 3-2
Pretty interesting and close games, Hamouda was leading me 0-2 but I got the games to 3-2, last duel-god hand for me, but not that good for him.

more_horiz
yes! it was a nice fight... thought I have already won when ti was 2-0... but deleting my 29 decks pushed me to use some decks that wasn't tested enough times ^^

congratz fenix for this nice come back ;D gl everybody in the tournament :D

more_horiz
Match ups for the next round are posted.

more_horiz
Lol,we have to play with EJ for 2 tourneys,i will try to catch him ASAP when he's free.

more_horiz
Sorry for the double post,but i won against EJ with 3-1,GG's.

more_horiz
Lost to mufc 1-3
If i wrote an article about KC's shuffler during our duels ...it wouldn't describe how it served him to day.

more_horiz
Fenix will duel in this weekend set the deadline too after this post so i won't forget i tried to contact you yesterday but you were busy i think so i left ham waiting for our duels Wink

more_horiz
We will duel asap.PM me tomorrow.

more_horiz
FenixFX vs Kira Amadeus 3-1
Nice games.

more_horiz
3-1 for Fenix nice duels should have used my Wicked god one on the last duel i'll have to be thankfull with 3rd or 4th place Smile it looks like my lightsworn works after the banlist Smile)

more_horiz
I'll have to play with EJ ? couse i saw you posted round 4 only you vs mufc

more_horiz
Yeah my bad.Duel for 3rd place EJ vs Kira Amadeus.

more_horiz
EJ forfeited so Kira Amadeus gets the 3rd place!
I will be dueling MUFC soon.
Prizes are to be added soon too.

more_horiz
I forfeit...Sorry Kira.
I don't really have 5 decks atm and i'm not active enough to duel for 3/5.Gratz for 3rd place.

more_horiz
Thx and good luck to the remaining duelists for 1st and 2nd place

more_horiz
Unbelievable top deck by FenixFX and 3-2 to his favour... no comment.

more_horiz
FenixFX vs MUFC 3-2
Nice games except the last one.. and btw the heavy wasn't a topdeck anyway I've been in your place many many times and yeah 2nd place sucks so fuckin much.

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum