Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

+13
Kira Amadeus
MUFC
Rorona Zoro
Nekofjung
kyosuke kiryu
Pilover
Ichigo Hollow
hamouda
EJ
firestorm
Sam
Midorus
FenixFX
17 posters

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) EmptyThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
The Hellspawn Tournament
It's about time I host a tourney so:

Rules:
Matches will be 3 best of 5.
In each duel of the match must to use different deck.This means no side decking.
You can't use both LS and French Twilight, only 1 of them.
Latest KCVDS will be used.
If you have a question or any problem occures, post here.

Decks you cannot use:Mill, Stall, Burn, Exodia.

Ham name:[TS Hellwind] FenixFX
Time zone:GMT+2

Tourney Ham Net:
ham= The Hellspawn Tournament
pass= .-.

1.FenixFX
2.Chazzprinceton
3.Sam Tisdale
4.firestorm
5.EJ
6.hamouda
7.Ichigo Hollow
8.Pilover
9.kyosuke kiryu
10.nekofjung
11.Rorona Zoro
12..::MUFC::.
13.Kira Amadeus
14.Johan
15.DrakonEX
16.Kingwolfy

Round 1:
Kira Amadeus vs firestorm 3-0
Pilover vs DrakonEX 3-1
EJ vs Ichigo Hollow 3-0
Sam Tisdale vs Johan
Chazzprinceton vs FenixFX 1-3
hamouda vs KingWolfy
Nekofjung vs Kyosuke Kiryu 3-1
Rorona Zoro vs .::MUFC::.

Round 2:
.::MUFC::. vs Sam Tisdale 3-0
Kira Amadeus vs nekofjung
hamouda vs FenixFX 2-3
EJ vs Pilover 3-1

Round 3:
Kira Amadeus vs FenixFX 1-3
EJ vs .::MUFC::. 1-3

Round 4:The Grand BG Final!
.::MUFC::. vs FenixFX 2-3

Duel for 3rd place:
EJ vs Kira Amadeus

1st place: FenixFX +1000 DP
2nd place: .::MUFC::. +500 DP
3rd place: Kira Amadeus +250 DP

Last edited by FenixFX on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 32 times in total

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) EmptyRe: The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:ChazzPrinceton
Ham name:[LE]EJ[DA Founder]
Time zone:GMT +2

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) EmptyRe: The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
Well i'd love to be in it but i might not be able to duel so u might have to put a sub just in case.

KCVDS Name : Sam Tisdale
Ham name: Şẫм Ţĩṧdẫlê
Time zone:GMT+3

more_horiz
Ham name:firestorm

I knew it was Fenix's tourney from just the name :D

more_horiz
Ham name: [LE] EJ [DA Founder]
Time zone: GMT+2

more_horiz
Ham name: {LE}H@moud@
Time zone:GMT

always fenix uses the "hell" word xD

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:Ichigo Hollow
Ham name:Ichigo Hollow

more_horiz
KC Name : PiLover
Ham name: {LE} PiLover
Time zone:GMT00

Btw, i like the rules, nice tourney. Smile

more_horiz
Ham name: Kyosuke Kiryu
Time zone:GMT-6

more_horiz
KCVDS Name : nekofjung
Ham name: [TS Cat] Nekofjung
Time zone:GMT-6

more_horiz
Ham name:Rorona Zoro left the network [p~X_x]
Time zone:GMT+8

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:*_MUFC_*
Ham name:[FE] .:M.Ự.F.Č:.

more_horiz
Ham name:Kira Amadeus {DA} Mod

more_horiz
Ham name: Johan
Time zone: GMT +02

Can I use the same deck again in matches instead of changing to a new one?

more_horiz
In different matches you can use decks you used in previous matches.Basically during a match, you have to use 3 different decks.

more_horiz
Ham name:Drakon

more_horiz
Ham Name: {Swagologist} KingWolfy {XIII}, Darkness Kings Academy, Check it out. http://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Timezone: -5
Can't wait to see how this tournament goes. I love the rule about different decks with each match. Keeps things fresh and its fun. Good Work Fenix.
EDIT* Just realized. We have to run 5+ decks. That is freaking WOW. Lol.

more_horiz
Ham name : BERKAY
Time zone: GMT +2

more_horiz
KingWolfy wrote:
EDIT* Just realized. We have to run 5+ decks. That is freaking WOW. Lol.

This happens in case the result is 3-2.

Last edited by FenixFX on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Match-ups have been posted.

Berkay was the 17th to join and I decided to make the tourney with 16 people, so you were a bit late, good luck next time.

more_horiz
Question. Let's say I use normal LS deck in R1. In r2 I use LSChaos and in R3 I use FrenchTwilght.. or something. Does it count ?

more_horiz
Another question how are they three ?
what if the match ended 3-2 that means u'll have to use 5 right ?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Question. Let's say I use normal LS deck in R1. In r2 I use LSChaos and in R3 I use FrenchTwilght.. or something. Does it count ?

The Twilight and LS are similar not the same but really similar so you wouldn't be able to use both of them during a match.
@ firestorm:yeah, You are right actually, didn't think about that.

more_horiz
When is the deadline?

more_horiz
@ Kira : Check my first post.

more_horiz
Well beated Ichigo Hollow 2-0 then he has gone mad and refused to continue.
He forfeited i mean. =/

more_horiz
confrim and yea iam thinkig in leave dueling. since i totally failed

more_horiz
beat Kyosuke 3-1. 1st round I pwn'd. 2nd round I made a very and "different" play to make a comeback win. 3rd round he just ripped some awesome cards early. 4th round I was completely in control thanks to an early dustshoot.

more_horiz
Ichigo Hollow wrote:
confrim and yea iam thinkig in leave dueling. since i totally failed

That is a stupid reason to leave, trust me tried it before...

Anyways back to the topic. Lost to neko D:

1-3 He won. Should of picked differents deck...

1st round- He countered with the weakness of my deck..

2nd round- He won that fair and square, but gotta admit I had him on the ropes..

3rd round - I won with my famous Hopeless Norleras and did not get to see his deck..

4th round- gosh how I hate those evil creatures >.> but nice interesting deck tho

ggs cat :D

more_horiz
Won 3-1 against Drakon. Good games. =)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum