Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Duel Frontier Tournament [Winner = FenixFX] EmptyThe Duel Frontier Tournament [Winner = FenixFX]

more_horiz
The Duel Frontier Tournament

Howdy ya'll. DA tournies have been getting a little slow lately so let's pick things up again with a new one! I'll be hosting this tournie which means you can all take a breath of relief because I don't participate in the tournies I host. =D

This tournie will use the KCVDS ban list. If KCVDS updates to the March 2010 ban list, expect to simply deal with it (or if you think this likely, prepare for it in advance). This tournie will have MATCH DUELS with SIDE DECKING ALLOWED.

Below is a list of 20 cards. You will choose 3 cards from that list and every opponent you face will be required to have those 3 cards in his/her deck. If a duel finishes and the opponent has not yet used all 3 cards, you can require them to show the cards by placing them on the field at the end of the duel. If the opponent fails to do so you will win the duel regardless of what the actual outcome would have been. Here are the cards to choose from:

Judgment Dragon
Dark Armed Dragon
Chaos Sorcerer
Mezuki
Plaguespreader Zombie
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
Blackwing - Gale the Hurricane
X-Saber Airbellum
Rescue Cat
Caius the Shadow Monarch
Raiza the Storm Monarch
Legendary Jujitsu Master
Treeborn Frog
Honest
Cyber Dragon
Gladiator Beast Bestiari
Gladiator Beast Laquari
Tragoedia
Gorz Emissary of Darkness
Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

Please keep in mind that although your opponents MUST use the 3 cards you declare, this DOES NOT prevent him/her from using other cards on the list.

Join the following hamachi network.

DF YGO Tournie
pass: DA

If you do not join the hamachi net and your opponent does, and the 2 of you end up not dueling. The person who joined the hamachi net will win by default, regardless of who was more "active."

Sign-Ups should be in the following form:

Hamachi Name:
Time Zone:
3 Cards from List:

Let the sign-ups begin! Note that I reserve the right to refuse your entry if I have seen you go inactive in recent tournies. The 1st 16 to be accepted will be the ones to enjoy this tournie!

Contestants:

1. SaM Tisdale - GMT+3 - Sirocco, Airbellum, Tragoedia
2. firestorm - GMT+2 - Sirocco, Raiza, Van'Dalgyon
3. MUFC - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Laquari, Honest
4. Crow95 - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Laquari, Airbellum
5. silviussj5 - GMT+2 - Plaguespreader, Sirocco, Laquari
6. Ichigo Hollow - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Rescue Cat, Judgment Dragon
7. Kama (Searing Flames) - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Airbellum, Honest
8. EJ - GMT+2 - Judgment Dragon, Van'Dalgyon, Rescue Cat
9. Kyosuke Kiryu - GMT-6 - Van'Dalgyon, Laquari, Tragoedia
10. Ryo Bakura - GMT+2 - Laquari, Tragoedia, Van'Dalgyon
11. Mirorin - GMT+2 - Dark Armed Dragon, Sirocco, Gale
12. Hamouda - GMT+0 - Van'Dalgyon, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat
13. belkhayaty (♦️♥️♣️♠️♠️ΜΘℜÍËℵτÊŠ2000♠️♠️♣️♥️♦️) - GMT+0 - Beastiari, Treeborn Frog, Gale
14. Ray1500 - GMT-8 - Sirocco, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat
15. FenixFX - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Treeborn Frog, Tragoedia
16. Unkown - GMT+2 - Laquari, Airbellum, Caius

@Pilover: You didn't pick 3 cards.
@coxkei: You didn't specify a proper time zone like everyone else.
@anyone else not in the tournie: You didn't sign up early enough. Them's the breaks.

Will post pairings soon.

Last edited by nekofjung on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 am; edited 7 times in total

descriptionThe Duel Frontier Tournament [Winner = FenixFX] EmptyRe: The Duel Frontier Tournament [Winner = FenixFX]

more_horiz
Round 1 Pairings

Kyosuke Kiryu - GMT-6 - Van'Dalgyon, Laquari, Tragoedia
vs
Ray1500 - GMT-8 - Sirocco, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat

firestorm - GMT+2 - Sirocco, Raiza, Van'Dalgyon
vs
Mirorin - GMT+2 - Dark Armed Dragon, Sirocco, Gale

Ryo Bakura - GMT+2 - Laquari, Tragoedia, Van'Dalgyon
vs
Hamouda - GMT+0 - Van'Dalgyon, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat

MUFC - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Laquari, Honest
vs
silviussj5 - GMT+2 - Plaguespreader, Sirocco, Laquari

Crow95 - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Laquari, Airbellum

vs
belkhayaty (♦♥♣♠♠ΜΘℜÍËℵτÊŠ2000♠♠♣♥♦) - GMT+0 - Beastiari, Treeborn Frog, Gale

SaM Tisdale - GMT+3 - Sirocco, Airbellum, Tragoedia
vs
EJ - GMT+2 - Judgment Dragon, Van'Dalgyon, Rescue Cat

Unkown - GMT+2 - Laquari, Airbellum, Caius
vs
Kama (Searing Flames) - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Airbellum, Honest

Ichigo Hollow - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Rescue Cat, Judgment Dragon
vs
FenixFX - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Treeborn Frog, Tragoedia

Remember, you must use the 3 cards your opponent selected in your deck. Other than that, you are free to use any cards you desire, including other cards from the list.

This round will last 1 week. The last day to duel for this round will be Thursday, March 11. I do not provide extensions on due dates for my tournies.

Last edited by nekofjung on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 9 times in total

descriptionThe Duel Frontier Tournament [Winner = FenixFX] EmptyRe: The Duel Frontier Tournament [Winner = FenixFX]

more_horiz
Round 2 Pairings

vs
SaM Tisdale - GMT+3 - Sirocco, Airbellum, Tragoedia

Crow95 - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Laquari, Airbellum
vs

Kama (Searing Flames) - GMT+2 - Van'Dalgyon, Airbellum, Honest
vs
Hamouda - GMT+0 - Van'Dalgyon, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat

Ray1500 - GMT-8 - Sirocco, Judgment Dragon, Rescue Cat
vs

This round will last 1 week. The last day to duel for this round will be Thursday, March 18.

Last edited by nekofjung on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Won against Sam Tisdale with 2-0.Good games,but shuffler just screw with us.

more_horiz
Got no comment. The shuffler gave him oppression both duels which made him win. And gave me dead draws in both duels. Oh well i guess thats how karma works gave me good draws with EJ and bad with MUFC Razz. Good luck everyone

more_horiz
I have been able to contact Ray only once and we both our hosts didnt wok at that time although mine was working with everyone else and when i tried to reach him later he's always AFK......

more_horiz
I will be out of town until Saturday, so I am extending the date to finish Round 2 until then. I would appreciate it if the rest of you would please finish your duels by that time.

more_horiz
I shall duel crow today or tomorrow, will edit this post with the score once we're done.

more_horiz
[00:17:23] [5.112.0.219 - Ray1500] is online
[00:17:23] >> Hi
[00:17:28] << yo
[00:19:19] >> Want to try to duel again?
[00:19:46] << sure thing
[00:19:51] >> K
[00:20:04] << ok you try first
[00:20:09] >> K
[00:20:17] >> Meet you at Hamachi Room.
[00:20:47] << okay
[00:20:47] >> Pass is 1234
[00:21:04] << I gotta use cat , sirocco and JD right ?
[00:21:17] >> Yeah
[00:21:24] >> Wait, let me switch to my tourney deck XD
[00:21:30] << Do you remember my cards ? xD
[00:21:51] >> Sirocco Raiza and Van'something Dragon
[00:21:57] << yeah xD
[00:22:08] >> Lol
[00:24:53] << okay tell me when you host
[00:25:10] >> K
[00:30:40] >> K, Hosting
[00:31:11] << it rejected
[00:31:13] << rehost
[00:31:26] >> K
[00:32:29] >> Your turn x.x
[00:32:33] << ok...
[00:32:51] << pass 1500
[00:33:48] << were you avle to duel with anyone else recently ?
[00:33:52] << able*
[00:34:23] >> In Ip and if they hosted yeah
[00:34:35] << Any ham duels recently ?
[00:34:55] >> No
[00:34:58] << because i can duel with everybody usign Ham
[00:35:32] << you cant host IP right ?
[00:35:47] >> No
[00:36:05] << when you dueled with Kyosuke Kiryu what did you use ?
[00:36:24] >> I think IP
[00:36:31] >> He hosted
[00:36:59] << so what's to be done now ?
[00:37:51] >> Dunno
[00:38:13] << Anyway i'll post that then Neko decides what he would do when he comes back

so probably he cant host and cant join Ham so what should i do ?

more_horiz
I had prob's whit my computer and now i have too much work So its a Win to Fenix Fenix - gl 

more_horiz
Ray didn't bother posting while firestorm did and showed he was trying. Neither hamouda nor Kama posted anything or contacted me or did anything so they are both out. The final match will be a 3-way duel between Fenix, MUFC, and firestorm.

FenixFX vs MUFC vs firestorm.

Each of you will duel each other in a match. If the result is a 3-way tie, then we will move to rounds of single duels until there is a definite winner. If you need a reminder of what to be using:

Good luck to all the finalists.

more_horiz
Still i can't find both of them...

more_horiz
Will duel you today or tomorrow, firestorm's been requesting me a duel 2 times but it was too late for me since it was like 1 and something AM.

more_horiz
I guess we all have the same timezone anyway tommorw is my freeday so i guess i will be able togo online a bit earlierbut for my habit i am mostly online from around 11 pm to 1 am .

more_horiz
sorry for the double post but i finally managed to find responding and then another problem came out which were the new cards those are allowed or not ?

more_horiz
New cards are allowed. You still must use the 3 cards your opponent selected somewhere in your deck though.

more_horiz
I wasn't in home,now i'm back and will try to find my opponents.

more_horiz
I lost to MUFC 2-0

more_horiz
Confirms,ggs.

more_horiz
FenixFX vs MUFC 2-0
He had crappy draws.

more_horiz
So we still need Fenix vs firestorm. If Fenix wins, he'll be the winner. If he loses 1-2, he'll still win. If he loses 0-2, there will be single duels (not match) between all of you again.

more_horiz
I PM Fenix on ham everyday but he is always AFK...........

more_horiz
FenixFX vs firestorm 1-2
I still win the tourney but r1 and r3 he just summoned a monarch then in the next turn another one and I didn't draw any traps so..

more_horiz
Confirm .
although i won the duel i guess is till take the 3rd place .
Good tourney as always Neko i really enjoyed it .

more_horiz
Final Round:

MUFC vs Firestorm (2-0)
FenixFX vs MUFC (2-0)
firestorm vs FenixFX (2-1)

MUFC won 2 duels, firestorm won 2 duels, FenixFX won 3 duels. Therefore, FenixFX is the winner while MUFC and firestorm tie for 2nd place. Good tournie everyone and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Will send out DP to the winners very soon. Until next time, everyone!

more_horiz
Congratz to Fenix for teh 1st Place. And MUFC And Firestorm for teh 2nd place.

~Locked~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum