Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

+11
SeaStorm
Kira Amadeus
Unkown
Techo
Epee
kyosuke kiryu
Pilover
firestorm
FenixFX
Italiano
Nekofjung
15 posters

descriptionTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) EmptyTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

more_horiz

Rules:

Match Duels
Side Decks allowed
September Ban List

Additional Ban List:
No Dark monsters
No Light monsters

To compete, you MUST join the following ham network:

Ham: NeutralF
Pass: DAftw

Round 1 Over. People advancing are: Epee, nekofjung, hamouda, Italiano, ChazzPrinceton, FenixFX, Techo, and Unkown.

Round 2 Over. People advancing are: nekofjung, Italiano, FenixFX, and Techo.

Well, I'm going to keep this tournament on
schedule. Group 2 may not have completed all their duels, but at least
some duels have been completed and that's enough to choose the top 2
from the group: nekofjung and Italiano. Sorry Unkown, but had you shown
me PM's or messages or something that you had sent to Italiano without
him returning them, or an attempt to set up an exact time to play,
things may have been different.

For Group 1, this is a bit
tougher since not a single match was played (wtf is up with people who
join tournies and then go inactive??). Anyway, I've seen posts from
FenixFX and Techo and haven't seen anything from Chazz or Epee, so
FenixFX and Techo have proved to be the least inactive and will
therefore advance.

Round 3 is over. Techo and FenixFX will duel for 1st and 2nd place. nekofjung and Italiano will duel for 3rd and 4th place.

Italiano vs Techo
nekofjung vs FenixFX

For the Final Round, the rules will be:

No LIGHT monsters
No DARK monsters
An EQUAL number of WIND, EARTH, FIRE, and WATER monsters. This means your number of monsters in your deck will be some multiple of 4 (8,12,16,20,24). If you have 20 monsters in your deck, then you need to have 5 EARTH, 5 WIND, 5 FIRE, and 5 WATER monsters. Your forces are now totally neutral!!

The Final Round will end Monday, October 19. Finish your duels by that date!!

Prizes for this tournament are as follows:
1st Place - 1500 DP
2nd Place - 1000 DP
3rd Place - 700 DP
4th Place - 400 DP

Last edited by nekofjung on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 36 times in total

descriptionTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) EmptyRe: Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

more_horiz
Just so people see new post. Tournament has now officially begun.

descriptionTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) EmptyRe: Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

more_horiz
first match:
i won 2-0 against k043 hard luck mate Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) Icon_arrow

more_horiz
FenixFX vs Ay Bee Dee 2-1 xP
FenixFX vs firestorm 2-1
again I lose first duel and win next two :D

more_horiz
confirm my loss to fenix these were one of the most great duels in my life the first duel i had control and won it the second one fenix sided some cool s/t destriution cards and took control and beat me the third one was the best he had contorl at the begging and made me 950 then i took contorl reached him to 1900 then we kept topdecking for about 15 tunrs until he get the right card and won thanks for the duels fenix i hope we meet again sometimes XD

more_horiz
I was going to win the first duel against Kyosuke Kiryu 90 % but it lagged and he stressed to give me the win , in the 2nd duel he forfeit i don\'t know why anyway it\'s 2-0 in my favour gg mate.

Last edited by Pilover on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Lol.You didnt have to say all that.Just say you pwnd me 2-0 xD
ggs man. gl

more_horiz
won over neko 2-0

more_horiz
lost 0-2 to Epee. Both times the KCVDS shuffler completely screwed me over. Still gg's and Epee did a good job of taking advantage.

more_horiz
i am in the ham tell me h when u see me Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) Icon_wink

more_horiz
I can't find Kira neither the Guardian online, what are your timezones guys?

more_horiz
gmt+2 but i'm a bit busy i'm sure we can meet in the weekend or on friday

more_horiz
The farthest apart any opponent is from the others in their section is 3 hours, and most people in the sections are in the same time zone. I purposely aimed for that to try to help this tournament along. That's why you had to give me your time zone in the beginning.

more_horiz
Btw I just noticed that I proceed to the next round no matter if firestorm or Ay Bee Dee win,so their duel is оptional right?

more_horiz
Yes, but they can always duel for pride. Razz

more_horiz
Kira, how come your never online xD Even after school time(supposedly), your not there... I didn't find you online Sunday either.

more_horiz
Techo vs Darkaster
2-1 for me
ggs

vs seastorm
2-0 for me
:]

Last edited by Techo on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I lost 2-0 from techo

more_horiz
so vs unkown 2-1 for him
vs paznicull 2-0 for him
didn't used burn with paznicull
not in the mood for tournys never one something since my father is in hospital its like a bad luck but my father will be home soon i hope and my luck will return

so
unkown 2-1
paznicull 2-0
me 1-4
Smile
so if paznicull wins with 2-0 he advances or with 2-1

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I confirm. Good games.

more_horiz
I discussed with ay bee dee and we found that it will useless to duel so we wont do it also seastorm told me to tell you that he wont duel dark astre too

more_horiz
won 2-0 VS Italiano ggs dude

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
Hamouda 2-0 Pilover Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) 499609 Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) 376832 lol

he had a bad draw in the second duel ^_^ shuffler is evil

more_horiz
Confirmed :/

more_horiz
I wanted to duel KK but... he forfeit :/

I advance from this hard group :D

more_horiz
I forfeit tourney...dont have time no more

more_horiz
I won againts SeaStorm for 2-0

ggs ^^

more_horiz
i lost 2-0 from DarkAster
Its no need to play this game
he is agood player ggs darkaster
and gl in other tourney
it5 was good matches from good player

more_horiz
beat Bruce Wayne 2-1. good games except for the 2nd 1 where I couldn't draw anything over several turns and he was just able to freely pound away while I kept passing. -_-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum