Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

+13
Kira Amadeus
MUFC
Rorona Zoro
Nekofjung
kyosuke kiryu
Pilover
Ichigo Hollow
hamouda
EJ
firestorm
Sam
Midorus
FenixFX
17 posters

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) - Page 2 EmptyThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Hellspawn Tournament
It's about time I host a tourney so:

Rules:
Matches will be 3 best of 5.
In each duel of the match must to use different deck.This means no side decking.
You can't use both LS and French Twilight, only 1 of them.
Latest KCVDS will be used.
If you have a question or any problem occures, post here.

Decks you cannot use:Mill, Stall, Burn, Exodia.

Ham name:[TS Hellwind] FenixFX
Time zone:GMT+2

Tourney Ham Net:
ham= The Hellspawn Tournament
pass= .-.

1.FenixFX
2.Chazzprinceton
3.Sam Tisdale
4.firestorm
5.EJ
6.hamouda
7.Ichigo Hollow
8.Pilover
9.kyosuke kiryu
10.nekofjung
11.Rorona Zoro
12..::MUFC::.
13.Kira Amadeus
14.Johan
15.DrakonEX
16.Kingwolfy

Round 1:
Kira Amadeus vs firestorm 3-0
Pilover vs DrakonEX 3-1
EJ vs Ichigo Hollow 3-0
Sam Tisdale vs Johan
Chazzprinceton vs FenixFX 1-3
hamouda vs KingWolfy
Nekofjung vs Kyosuke Kiryu 3-1
Rorona Zoro vs .::MUFC::.

Round 2:
.::MUFC::. vs Sam Tisdale 3-0
Kira Amadeus vs nekofjung
hamouda vs FenixFX 2-3
EJ vs Pilover 3-1

Round 3:
Kira Amadeus vs FenixFX 1-3
EJ vs .::MUFC::. 1-3

Round 4:The Grand BG Final!
.::MUFC::. vs FenixFX 2-3

Duel for 3rd place:
EJ vs Kira Amadeus

1st place: FenixFX +1000 DP
2nd place: .::MUFC::. +500 DP
3rd place: Kira Amadeus +250 DP

Last edited by FenixFX on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 32 times in total

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
FenixFX vs Chazzprinceton 3-1
Good games.

descriptionThe Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX) - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Hellspawn Tournament(Winner:FenixFX)

more_horiz
I confirm my loss

1st duel: got sucky hand and he got god hand....no comment
2nd duel : This duel was epic...at the end i was able to win
3rd duel: He controlled the duel from the begining and i misplayed a move so he was able to win
4th duel: shuffler hated me and gave me *****....no comment

more_horiz
Hard to find hamouda online, but I'll keep trying. Good Luck to all other duelists so far.

more_horiz
I lost to Pilover because he used Botonless Trap Hole when i activated PoC effect.But im 100% sure i would have won if he didnt told me that he can do that ( trusted him cuz he is a tester...)
I want to ask if i could have a remach. Since is a turnament...
The score was 2-1 for him, i was useing a Hopless Dragon deck.

more_horiz
No Sign From Johan ;/

more_horiz
Rorona PM me when you are free...

more_horiz
KingWolfy wrote:
Hard to find hamouda online, but I'll keep trying. Good Luck to all other duelists so far.

I'm here as always xD

more_horiz
Pff still no answer from Rorona,also we must play for another tourny in DA....

more_horiz
So i saw Kira only once he told me was busy and had to go told him if i can see him tommorow and he told me it was hard and still didnt see him till now...

more_horiz
I won 3-0 vs firestorm great matches for me I had Everything against his moves first duel was lagg and frozed so we played another one and i got almost same hand but better and he got a worse one

more_horiz
Confirm first duel was mirror first had Advantage then my ham messed up we redueled and i had a worse hand , Second duel He got a good hand at the start so i couldnt do anything , third duel he had total control and i made a wierd mistake and got pawned GGs .

more_horiz
hamouda wrote:
KingWolfy wrote:

I'm here as always xD

Not always on hamachi. That's where I need you. Join my network.
Ham: KingWolfy
Pass: 902103

I'll be on at any point in my life. So can't wait to see you. We want to get this over with I am sure.

more_horiz
6:59 minutes left from now on.
If there are undone duels I will begin DQing people.

more_horiz
Round 2:
.::MUFC::. vs Sam Tisdale
Kira Amadeus vs nekofjung
hamouda vs FenixFX
EJ vs Pilover

more_horiz
2 questions : Deadline not in the first post and still 3 out of 5?

more_horiz
Won against Sam Tisdale 3-0.GG's.

more_horiz
Lost to MUFC 0-3
No Comment the shuffler defenitly hate me.

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
2 questions : Deadline not in the first post and still 3 out of 5?

And the deck rules are the same through the whole tournament.

more_horiz
Won against PiLover 3-1, gg's.

more_horiz
Confirmed, gg's Smile

more_horiz
I think neko is busy couse I haven't seen him lately

more_horiz
nah just saw him yesterday...he was online for like 4+ hours

more_horiz
I've been on quite often, but I think Kira and I must have very different time zones as I've had trouble dueling him in past tournies as well.

more_horiz
My gmt is +2 and i might not be able to duel today couse i have homework and have to go to the dectist

more_horiz
There's still time. however since I see neko (and EJ said so too), and my time zone's the same as Kira's, Kira should be able to see neko too..

more_horiz
I stayed yesterday thill 8 pm my gmt and haven't seen him if we can't duel today i won't be able to duel him this weekend couse party Razz at my house and got to study for monday might have 2 testes

more_horiz
Deadline extended to 21.

more_horiz
Didn't saw him yesterday I stayed thill 9 i think or 8.30 this weekend i won't be able to duel so you can decide eighter to eliminate one of us and i know who you will (me) or extend the deadline and give other opp couse my timezone and neko's differ and i'm not like you to stay late

more_horiz
I was online for ~6 hours yesterday and have already been online for 4 hours today and plan on being online all weekend.

more_horiz
Sry as I said I couldn't duel so what happens now deadline will be second time extended or am I out ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum