Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Grant A Wish Then Corrupt It

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Dame Tsuna
tavo
Gumi
Fillian
Jikan
Heatnix
Linda-Senpai
TDS
Skitoritto
LòKóS
DefinitelyNotXrai
Naito Raizu
Gremlin
KusairaKashuna
18 posters

descriptionGrant A Wish Then Corrupt It - Page 3 EmptyGrant A Wish Then Corrupt It

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Heres how it works.. The person above you wishes for something then you have to grant it and give a funny or any reason of corruption Like heres an example.

Person One: I wish I was immortal

Person Two: Wish granted but you fall down a bottomless pit and spend 20 light years falling till you reach the bottom.

Okay understand? I'll go first..

I wish I was a Neko o:

descriptionGrant A Wish Then Corrupt It - Page 3 EmptyRe: Grant A Wish Then Corrupt It

more_horiz
You are Grant A Wish Then Corrupt It - Page 3 1151057309
Wish i never meet N....

descriptionGrant A Wish Then Corrupt It - Page 3 EmptyRe: Grant A Wish Then Corrupt It

more_horiz
Granted you met The fruity bug though. (Same person) Grant A Wish Then Corrupt It - Page 3 3974120512

I wish I had good idea for SOTW

more_horiz
Granted, but when you think of it, you drop down dead from alcohol poisoning a heart attack.

I wish I didn't have writer's block.

more_horiz
Granted. You get paralyzed and you can't write anymore.

more_horiz
wish granted you die and can no longer make wishes anymore

I wish I could have anyone I wanted killed

more_horiz
Granted but the first thing you think of is yourself.

i wish I remembered how to GFX

more_horiz
Wish granted but your computer blows up. o.o I wish I remembered how to play the violin.

more_horiz
You remembered how to play violin, but forgot it again

I wish I can meet Hyuna

more_horiz
Wish granted but it was only a dream. I wish I had more DP.

more_horiz
Wish granted but you lose all your money in a Shadow Duel (or whatever its called)

I wish I was an admin or mod :3

more_horiz
wish granted, but you get banned by other admins

I wish to become Near's and L's successor

more_horiz
wish granted but you get your name written in the Death note

i wish i could use kage bunshi no jutsu

more_horiz
Wish granted but can't even make 1 correctly. I wish the DP store was cheaper!

more_horiz
wish granted but u dont have money for anything in it xD

I wish for infinite supplies of crackers

more_horiz
No wish ^

I wish there was a wish :D

more_horiz
There was a wish. Cannot grant. I wish I was pro at this game!

more_horiz
wish granted, but you get run over by a car

more_horiz
-no comment-
I wish to become better at this silly game .

more_horiz
wish granted, but by the time you learned to actually play this game, yugioh became dead

i wish my previous wish was visible

more_horiz
D wrote:
wish granted, but by the time you learned to actually play this game, yugioh became dead

i wish my previous wish was visible

Wish granted but you didn't make a wish. :3 I wish the emotes were easier to use Grant A Wish Then Corrupt It - Page 3 3947605315 

more_horiz
wish granted but still too complicated for you

I wish to become a digimon tamer

more_horiz
Wish granted , but you got killed trying to tame Black War Greymon Grant A Wish Then Corrupt It - Page 3 1151057309 .
I wish someone posts back -.- .

more_horiz
Wish granted but I'm only doing it for the game, not your wish! I wish I won the Forbidden Lottery easily!

more_horiz
Wish granted , you won't win it anyway....
Wish i can type faster.....

more_horiz
wish granted but your finger fall off

I wish I could become invisible

more_horiz
Granted, but you will get ran over by a car
I wish the next person doesn't make a wish

more_horiz
Wish Granted !

more_horiz
error, nothing to grant, you die

I wish I wasn't immortal

more_horiz
Wish granted!
I wish D was immortal

more_horiz
wish granted, but I kill you

I wish baka naruto was sasuke

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply