Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I am the Light and Darkness Dragon.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
DefinitelyNotXrai
Salader
Azure King
Heatnix
BlackWarGreymon
Light and Darkness Dragon
10 posters

descriptionI am the Light and Darkness Dragon. EmptyI am the Light and Darkness Dragon.

more_horiz
Hello Duel Academy Smile
I am Light and Darkness Dragon.
All I can say right now is that alot of my losses in DN are disconnections, so don't even think or say that I'm a noob. Anyways, good day!
I also want to know how to move dorms. Thanks :D

descriptionI am the Light and Darkness Dragon. EmptyRe: I am the Light and Darkness Dragon.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile

descriptionI am the Light and Darkness Dragon. EmptyRe: I am the Light and Darkness Dragon.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

Don't show your insecurity around. A lot of people can smell it.

more_horiz
change your name...

more_horiz
Lol, Skill drain.

more_horiz
Forbidden Chalice everyone!
Welcome to DA. Stay active and have fun.

more_horiz
Well thank you :D

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy!

more_horiz
I am the Light and Darkness Dragon. Tumblr_mk1lpoFiKA1qcl0fmo1_500

Hi welcome to DA. Please enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
Slifer's doors don't look like that :I Much worse.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

If you need help with improving your dueling skills, the classroom section holds a variety of lessons that you may partake in so that you may improve your abilities as a duelist.

The Articles Library also holds articles written by many teachers, current and past, that contain valuable information that you can utilize in order to become a better duelist

Other than that, enjoy your stay at the academy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply