Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLight and Darkness dragon deck RATE/FIX EmptyLight and Darkness dragon deck RATE/FIX

more_horiz
Light and Darkness dragon deck RATE/FIX 28kh7yp this deck is pretty good i just need more draw power any1 got any ideass

descriptionLight and Darkness dragon deck RATE/FIX EmptyRe: Light and Darkness dragon deck RATE/FIX

more_horiz
- Psychic Commander
- Krebons
- Raiza x1
- Swords of Revealing Light
- E-Teleport
- Smashing Ground
+ Quickdraw Synchron x2
+ Caius (better than raiza)
+ Soul Exchange
+ Pot of Avarice
+ Threatening Roar/Lightning Vortex

In the extra deck:

- Something
+ Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

descriptionLight and Darkness dragon deck RATE/FIX EmptyRe: Light and Darkness dragon deck RATE/FIX

more_horiz
lol im not trying to net deck i hate net deckers i know i seen a LADD deck that had them cards in it

i like raiza bettter then caius it gives me a better hand advantage swords are for stalling till i get the cards i need another soul exchange is just to much i might put another pot in there with a lighting vortex thx for the fix

more_horiz
Swords will never be on the field for as long as you need it to be.

There are just way too many ways to destroy it. Ryko, MST, Heavy, DAD, and so on.

more_horiz
u know what thats true i think i should run roar then

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply