Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLight and Darkness Dragon Deck UPDATED EmptyLight and Darkness Dragon Deck UPDATED

more_horiz
THIS DECK IS FOR KCVDS

THIS DECK IS UPDATED NOW

The Main Monster
here is Light and Darkness Dragon hes pretty good considering he
negates practically everything except normal and set summons.

40 Cards:

MONSTERS 17::

2x Light and Darkness Dragon
2x D- Hero Malicious
2x Herald of creation
1x E-Hero Stratos
3x Grave Keeper's Spy
1x D-Hero Fear Monger
2x GK Guard
2x D-Hero Defender
1x Sangan
1x Treeborn frog

Spells 13::

3x Destiny Draw
2x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Smashing Ground
1x Reinforcement of the Army
3x BoM

Traps 10::

3x Solemn Judgment
2x Raigeki Break
2x Threatening Roar
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Crush Card

Thanks for the help guys,(ITS UPDATED)

Last edited by Psychic Fighter on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:59 am; edited 4 times in total

descriptionLight and Darkness Dragon Deck UPDATED EmptyRe: Light and Darkness Dragon Deck UPDATED

more_horiz
hmm...some issues here that I can see. 1st, incorrect is 3x Spy. You want either 2x Spy and 1x Guard, or 3x Spy and 2x Guard. That's the mathematical best way to not have a dead draw using GK monsters. Next, running D Hero engine without Stratos and RotA is wrong, so they need to be here. Lastly, running LaDD without 3x Book of Moon is just bad. It goes like this: effect activates --> LaDD negates --> chain BoM to LaDD. LaDD can only negate once per chain so BoM goes through. LaDD is flipped face down and when he goes back to face up you get him back at full stats. I don't think Soul Exchange is needed here because you get no immediate card advantage from summoning LaDD, unlike Monarchs which will give you immediate advantage. Therefore, losing your ability to attack immediately seems foolish. For your traps, the card name is Compulsory Evacuation Device, please try to get the names correct so people don't get confused. Here's my suggestions:

-1 LaDD (you don't want dead draws)
-1 Herald (again, based on not getting dead draws)
-1 Marshmallon (seems random in here)
-2 Soul Exchange (explained above)
-1 Zaborg (totally random here)
-2 PWWB (good card, but it's not needed since you have Foolish Burial and Monster Reincarnation and you don't really need to use a spin strategy for this deck)

-8 / +7 = 40 cards

+1 Stratos
+1 RotA
+3 Book of Moon
+2 GK's Guard

That should greatly increase consistency and speed for your deck, while eliminating some of those dead draws that LaDD decks tend to have.

descriptionLight and Darkness Dragon Deck UPDATED EmptyRe: Light and Darkness Dragon Deck UPDATED

more_horiz
hmm, me personally i wudnt run 2 gk guard. and run 3 gk spy and 1 gk guard.
running stratos and rota is a good idea, as neko stated.

id take out monster reincarnation, seems like u got to many costs of "discard one card" to me.

since ur going with the ladd deck, id keep to 3 ladd. and also keep the soul exchange. neko u said -1 ladd to avoid dead draws, i think u can avoid this if ur running 2 soul exchange. i personally have found using soul exchange for ladd is a major killer 2 wards ur opponant.

id take out pheonix wing and replace it for raigeki break, helps against spirt reaper and marsh

more_horiz
RolinRuff wrote:
hmm, me personally i wudnt run 2 gk guard. and run 3 gk spy and 1 gk guard.

Either 2 GK Spies and 1 Guard or 3 GK Spies and 2 Guard. That's the best thing. 3 GK Spies and 1 Guard is fail. No more, no less.

And where is CCV? With Guard in, you have 7-8 targets for it. Must here. Reaper'd good here instead of Marshy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply