Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+29
Ezekeil
Salader
Cinque
Alikaey
DanteKennedy
Ahim de Famille
DarkParadigm
Whatup Nab
Naito Raizu
Fillian
Eheroduelist
Juelz Anthony Cruz
D
Zeox
Train Heartnet
Trafalgar Law
Kalium
dragonic
SuicideSheep
A k e n o
Centrik
Virus
MC Bonez
Kairi
Skitoritto
FluffyTots
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
33 posters

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 EmptyHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to H.E.A.T.
Buy or die.

Prices: GFX and Deck Shops Prices Topic

But I have more stuff to sell, so here's the complete list:

- Signature: 150 DP
- User-bar: 100 DP
- Others: 200 DP (Everything below this is 200 DP)

- Spinning Logo for Avatar or Signature (3D)
   - YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
   - YGOP/DevPro Field
   - YGOP/DevPro Background
   - YGOP/DevPro Icon Set (Special summon, Attack, Equip, etc)
   - Youtube Channel Cover
- Complete YGOPro/DevPro Texture set 800 DP (4 items, 200 each(I'm not allowed to knock some DP off that price yet))

Request Format:

Item Type: (Avatar, Signature, etc)
Resolution: (Size)
Color Scheme: (Favorite colors/what theme would you like to see)
Extras: (Any specific extra details you'd like to add such as borders, words, fire, satanic symbols, etc)

For YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack:

Theme: (What's the idea behind the set of texture you're requesting)
Color Scheme:
Extras:

1) I'm free to decide if I'll take your project or not. (This depends on how much I hate you or don't hate you)

2) It'd be a loooot coler if you supplied the render for your requests. If you don't, I may or may not accept the request and may or may not hate you forever.

3) Art takes time. Rush me and I'll drop your project and definitely hate you forever.

4) I can fix and take a second look at any work delivered if it's not satisfactory once or twice, but this all depends on Articles 2 and 3.

Samples:

Spoiler :

Signatures

Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Field (The background in that image is also mine)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
Spoiler :

Spinning Logo (VERY old sample, but you get the idea)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Texture Pack
Spoiler :

Other Samples I still don't have, but soon enough I'll post some stuff here and there.

Free YGOPro/DevPro Texture Packs

Thank You for your business.

Heatnix.

Last edited by Heatnix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
You misunderstood. You can ask people around here if I like to stab. The most decent guy in here ._.

Yeah both of them are cool.

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
That is true. You're pretty cool compared to some people here. Hope you like your sigs. If you want any changes let me know as soon as possible before I proceed to charge you.

Mods:

Soulstar's 1 avatar, 2 sigs = 400 DP.

Soulstar -400 DP
Heatnix +400 DP

That's all I have pending up to... June 6th.

more_horiz
Item Type: Etc (Youtube Channel's Cover)
Render: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img43/5784/bwam.png
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Color Scheme: Blue (Dark Blue and Light Blue both included)
Text: raishionbepanda
Extras: Try to add some lightnings that strike into the text. Also the text's color is Light Blue. The text is always in the left side Oh Shit

Item Type: Etc (Logo)
Make one based on this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p8IiX-NtbxQ/UJa8kCF4hZI/AAAAAAAABSU/oViWHO_5rAk/s1600/shutdown+logo.png
Resolution: 800x800
Color Scheme: Black-Green
Extras: Make it look like Neon. Just try how to make it the same with shut down button Razz

more_horiz
Transferred

more_horiz
I bought 4 Signatures and 1 Avatar.

Xraishion will be paying.

Ask for transaction when you're completely done.

more_horiz
Indeed, I'll be paying.

more_horiz
Centrik, your Cover is up. Tweaks and what not, this is your chance.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 Youtube%20cover

more_horiz
Hm...how about swapping the sides of Blackwing and the text? I like Blackwing to be in left side Razz

DAT FETISH.

Also try to get the text closer ok? I try on Youtube and it's a little far so we can't see the full text.

Update: Just closer text. My left side contains Avatar :(No more sides swapping.

more_horiz
This should do it.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 Youtube%20cover2

more_horiz
Yeah. I'll purchase that.

more_horiz
Come again.

Centrik -200DP
Heatnix +200DP

more_horiz
Item Type: Avatar
Resolution: Big Enough to fit DA Smile
Color Scheme: My favorite color is Dark Purple Wink
Extras:  Try to mix in a sort of 'Mysterious(Dark Colors)' presence.. 

Render: Here Ya Go

more_horiz
Gladly.

Blair? nice choice. Working on Suicidy's request.

4 banners and 1 avatar for Raishion = 500 DP (- messed up discount -100 DP) 400DP.

Mods, up to right now:

Centrik -200DP
Raishion -400DP

Heatnix +600 DP

06/13/13

more_horiz
Yup yup.  Seems this business is going great. :I  Good jobs.

more_horiz
Suicidy, try this one. Any tweaks you'd like post them here and I'll do them before charging you. If not, go ahead and use it and I'll proceed to charge you.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 13Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 Suicidy%20avatar

Yeah Raishion, it's going. Helps me clear out my head when I'm doing random signatures and avatars. It's entertaining.

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Suicidy, try this one. Any tweaks you'd like post them here and I'll do them before charging you. If not, go ahead and use it and I'll proceed to charge you.

Nope, thanx It looks amazing! Good Job! (:

more_horiz
Excellent. Thanks, Suicidy.

Mods, up to right now:

Centrik -200DP
Raishion -400DP
SuicideSheep -100DP

Heatnix +700 DP

06/13/13

more_horiz
Transferred all

more_horiz
Item Type: userbar
Resolution: i dont really care.
Color Scheme: dark yellow,gold (if able if not then white for the text)
Extras:  if you could, make it say "The Golden-Fire Dragon Lord"  with a scarlet-curved embroidering.

more_horiz
No picture? just the bar with the words?

more_horiz
Item Type: Signature 
Resolution: As usual (Like mine)
Color Scheme: What it works best with this render (Yellow, maybe)
Extras: Light Yellow, make me surprise D:
Render: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/296/0/7/anime_girl_render_by_x_adictionmiku_x-d5iqn0l.png

Also what you need for my logo?

more_horiz
no not really. i dony need any pictures just the colors

more_horiz
Dragonic, working on your user ban.

Centrik, working on your sig. Also, for your logo I just need an idea of what you want, a shape, a color, if you want it modern or classic, complex or simple etc.

more_horiz
Centrik here's your sig. You didn't specify any text or anything, so...

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 Centrik%20siggy

Now for Dragonic's user bar.

I wasn't happy with the font, so I tried 2 different ones. Also, scarlet didn't go so well in there so I tried white. All in all here's 4 versions of it, feel free to pick one. If not, reply with the changes you'd like and I'll get on it.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 GD_W1
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 GD_S1
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 GD_W2
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 GD_S2

more_horiz
well, now that i'm seeing it i think the font would be better would be better in a black color. i honestly like the third one best. so if you could  do the third one in a black font that would be fine

more_horiz
I changed to a black font, but again, I wasn't personally happy with the results so I added 2 more with  progressively lighter borders to see if you liked any of these better. (didn't use a white border because it took over the black font).

If none of these do it for you, I can look for a similar font, thicker probably, less curvy too so it's more readable.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 GD_B1Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 GD_B2
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 3 GD_B3

more_horiz
I really love the third one.

more_horiz
All right so go ahead and take it already. Enjoy.

Dragonic -100 DP
Heatnix +100 DP

6/18/13

more_horiz
how do i use the bar

more_horiz
Go to profile > Signature. On the open bar, click on the icon that has a blue square surrounded by a white square and a green plus sign. It will ask you for a URL address.

Right click the user bar you liked. Go to view image. Copy the address code. Paste that in the window that requested a URL. Click insert. Save the changes. Enjoy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply