Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+29
Ezekeil
Salader
Cinque
Alikaey
DanteKennedy
Ahim de Famille
DarkParadigm
Whatup Nab
Naito Raizu
Fillian
Eheroduelist
Juelz Anthony Cruz
D
Zeox
Train Heartnet
Trafalgar Law
Kalium
dragonic
SuicideSheep
A k e n o
Centrik
Virus
MC Bonez
Kairi
Skitoritto
FluffyTots
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
33 posters

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 EmptyHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to H.E.A.T.
Buy or die.

Prices: GFX and Deck Shops Prices Topic

But I have more stuff to sell, so here's the complete list:

- Signature: 150 DP
- User-bar: 100 DP
- Others: 200 DP (Everything below this is 200 DP)

- Spinning Logo for Avatar or Signature (3D)
   - YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
   - YGOP/DevPro Field
   - YGOP/DevPro Background
   - YGOP/DevPro Icon Set (Special summon, Attack, Equip, etc)
   - Youtube Channel Cover
- Complete YGOPro/DevPro Texture set 800 DP (4 items, 200 each(I'm not allowed to knock some DP off that price yet))

Request Format:

Item Type: (Avatar, Signature, etc)
Resolution: (Size)
Color Scheme: (Favorite colors/what theme would you like to see)
Extras: (Any specific extra details you'd like to add such as borders, words, fire, satanic symbols, etc)

For YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack:

Theme: (What's the idea behind the set of texture you're requesting)
Color Scheme:
Extras:

1) I'm free to decide if I'll take your project or not. (This depends on how much I hate you or don't hate you)

2) It'd be a loooot coler if you supplied the render for your requests. If you don't, I may or may not accept the request and may or may not hate you forever.

3) Art takes time. Rush me and I'll drop your project and definitely hate you forever.

4) I can fix and take a second look at any work delivered if it's not satisfactory once or twice, but this all depends on Articles 2 and 3.

Samples:

Spoiler :

Signatures

Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Field (The background in that image is also mine)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
Spoiler :

Spinning Logo (VERY old sample, but you get the idea)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Texture Pack
Spoiler :

Other Samples I still don't have, but soon enough I'll post some stuff here and there.

Free YGOPro/DevPro Texture Packs

Thank You for your business.

Heatnix.

Last edited by Heatnix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
Crap!

Try this one then. Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 3276102-devil-may-cry-wallpaper-59

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
Theme: Blue Exorcist (Anime/Manga series)
Color Scheme: Black/Blue/Cyan
Extras: Image of a blue flame for the Graveyard/Deck/Field/Extra Deck zones. (Different images if possible. I don't mind if not.)

For the Negate texture (when a card is negated), I'd like for the image to be something like a sword slash. Again, going with a blue theme.

Thank you if you accept c:

more_horiz
Holy ancient cabbage, I forgot about this shop.

Dante, working on your sig.

Alikaey, I believe you are requesting a texture pack and a field? or the complete set?

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Holy ancient cabbage, I forgot about this shop.

Dante, working on your sig.

Alikaey, I believe you are requesting a texture pack and a field? or the complete set?

I was going to... but then again, I may struggle to find a background and sleeves that are suitable for the texture, so I'll order the complete set :c

more_horiz
Well im new to it so ima buy it all at once to avoid more posts, if thats not allowed sorry.

Item Type: Avatar, Signature, and YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack

Render (For both Avi and Sig) :

Resolution: Avi: 190 x 290 (Don't think that needs to be told but i will anyways) Sig: 450 x 240

Color Scheme: Blue and White, Ice like

Extras: For the Avi: If able, make it look like its snowing a bit and kinda chilly and the name "Cinquième 'Cinq' Izume" / For the Sig: If able, snowy looking and the words (if able) "Pour les vous princesse Je ferais n'importe quoi."

For YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack:

Theme: Snow and Ice

Color Scheme: Shades of Blue and White

Extras: If you can, when a card is negated have it look like the card
was frozen that would be cool. Also if you can, a picture of Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier as the card sleeve.

more_horiz
I have returned!
Resolution: For DA purposes.
Color Scheme: Honestly, whatever you think is best. Razz
Extras: Text: "Xrai" then in tiny letters in a corner "Note: Not a girl."
http://dc656.4shared.com/img/zcFdEZ-d/s7/13da2a69920/katarina_high_command.png
Note: This render will make you download it. Look up "Katarina High Command" to see the render you'll be downloading. :I

more_horiz
All right, this is what's going to happen: Due to the amount of work going on lately I won't accept any more requests after this post. Right now I'll work on Dante, Ali, Cinque and Xrai only.

This is how it's going to go down:

Avatars and signatures requested first.

YGO complete textures next, but these take time and I need to discuss the details with the people requesting them and go back and forth on some pms arranging the details. So, that being said, I'm working on avatars and sigs now.

more_horiz
Dante and Xrai, order up!

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 DanteK_Sig

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Xrai_sig_4

Fixes, tweaks, etc let me know.

Alikaey and Cinque, I'll talk to you about the texture packs on pm to arrange the details. Cinque, your avatar and signature are next, but realize that it's taking time since you gave me an image with a background and not a render.

more_horiz
What's that font? o.o
And thanks. Like it a lot. :I
-100 from me
+100 to yous.

(I can't do mine yet since I don't have mod powers.) o.o

more_horiz
I'll take it. Transfer the DP when you have the time.

more_horiz
Right

This is gonna be a HUGE order.

http://archiri.deviantart.com/art/Vi-the-Piltover-Enforcer-369485113

http://zeronis.deviantart.com/art/Vi-Official-Concept-Art-RiotZeronis-366415316

http://allexisn.deviantart.com/art/JINX-406493250

http://magicnaanavi.deviantart.com/art/Jinx-League-of-Legends-407207914

Make an Avi out of each of these please. Round up to 500 DP cause it's 4 at once :3

more_horiz
Item Type: Signature
Resolution: 450 x 200
Render: HERE or Here
Color Scheme: Redish so it flows with the render
Extras: If you could play around with the background being the Unlimited Blade Works of his and add borders.

more_horiz
Tweaks... fixes... etc... let me know... (so tired, I just made all of these one after the other)

Dante -250DP
Xraishion -100DP
Cinque -250DP
Train Heartnet -150DP
Salader -400DP

Can a mod do the above? I'm lazy...

Heatnix: +1150

Cinque:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Cinque_Avi
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Cinque_sig

Train:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Train_sig1

Salad Man:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Saladman1half
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Saladman2
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Saladman3
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Saladman4

more_horiz
Thanks Nix

more_horiz
Wait, did i really say 140? I could have sworn i said 104. Any way that can be changed before i take it? Cuz im sure there is no Number 140 card yet. Other than that they are great.

more_horiz
My mistake, Cinque, here you go.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Cinque_Avi2
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Cinque_sig2

more_horiz
Thanks man, were all good now.

more_horiz
I only owed 150, not 250. You already subtracted the 100 DP for the avi.

more_horiz
I did? I guess I did.

Dante -150DP
Xraishion -100DP
Cinque -250DP
Train Heartnet -150DP
Salader -400DP

Heatnix: +1050

A mod do that. I'm lazy.

more_horiz
I know you're busy, but I figured I'd put this in while I remember.

Item Type: Avatar
Resolution: 190x260 approx. Same size as current avatar
Color Scheme: Green, mostly
Extras: Get an image of the Seal of Orichalcos behind him somehow.
Render: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110314161217/yugioh/tr/images/b/b0/Paradox.png

Resolution: 500x200 approx (same as current siggy)
Color Scheme: Green, mostly
Extras: Again, try to make it look orichalcos-y. Maybe not a direct view of the seal, but something that looks similar, perhaps? Also, it needs to say "Ezekeil" somewhere in it. If need be, see if you can put a few of the symbols here and there. It needs to match the avatar somewhat.
Render: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CboHiJzDYqQ/UAI7wyeoo-I/AAAAAAAABPI/b-eHnqLl9lQ/s1600/A.png

more_horiz
I would like to request a sig plz. 300x150 https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/20/61/74/510.png I would like some kind of smoke effect of red and purple, with white text (Supernatural Kush)

Also I would like a userbar of these two pics combined if possible

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/20/61/74/111.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/20/61/74/211.png

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
I did? I guess I did.

Dante -150DP
Xraishion -100DP
Cinque -250DP
Train Heartnet -150DP
Salader -400DP

Heatnix: +1050

A mod do that. I'm lazy.

Mods cannot edit Administrator Profiles ._. IJS

more_horiz
Evening, Heatnix! I would like to order a Devpro/YGOPro card sleeve in I'd like a certain character on it, my favorite pokémon, Malamar!

https://i.imgur.com/jkBUKL6.png

I'm not too sure if that would work as a render or not, tell me if you want me to find something else or if there's anything I can help with. After seeing what you've done earlier, I trust that you know what colors and such would want to be in the background and such, go crazy and do what you think look the best, because I have no idea really. Thank you for reading this and I appreciate it!

more_horiz
No! I'll have to transfer DP on my own? All right... I'll do it later.

I forgot I had this still open. I'll do these.

more_horiz
Here goes everybody:

Birthday Present:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Birthday_present_sig

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Birthday_present_userbar

Ezekeil:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Ezekeil_sig
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Ezekeil_ava

Asiltos:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 10 Malamar_sleeve
Remember to rename this to "cover" when you add it to your folder. (no quotation marks).

Fixes and tweaks, let me know right here. I will charge you now but I will go back and tweak everything if needed.

Ezekeil -250 DP
Birthday Present -250 DP
Asiltos -200 DP

Heatnix + 700 DP + 1050 pending = +1750

A mod please take care of the DP of them. I'll update my own. And if Train didn't do the pending ones... maybe he did.

more_horiz
I like it, thanks Heat -250dp from me *counts the pennies* do you also do wallpaper/background ? I'm looking for a Manchester City collage

more_horiz
I love the sleeve! Thanks alot! :D

Take my money!

more_horiz
Item: Signature
Render: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/erzascarlet.png
Size: Normal here (If possible can I also get another one but bigger for other forums)
Text: Knights Of The Round Table

more_horiz
Resolution: Your choice. Just make it the best.
Render: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/247/1/a/silent_psychic_wizard_render_by_id_zeta-d5dkptp.png
Color Scheme: Just like the dude up there (Yellow, Light Blue, Green?)
Extras: - Text: CAN'T EVEN GET CRAZIER

Item Type: Avatar
Resolution: 190x290. I believe this is still DA's maximum.
Render: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/198/6/7/render_by_akianemikiyo-d57npxo.png
Color Scheme: Light Color. I'M DEALING WITH LIGHT.
Extra: Am I Veiler?

And my drawing.

more_horiz
Dammit I forgot I had this open again. Working on Fluffy and Centrik.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply